Cyclist attacked in broad daylight by two naked men in 'bizarre' incident

swldx...@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2021, 6:37:33 AM9/11/21
Some right nutters about.

A cyclist was knocked off his bike and assaulted by two naked men during a bizarre unprovoked attack in London.

Shocking footage shows the cyclist waiting at some traffic lights when the pair walk out of Elephant and Castle tube station.

One is wearing a pair of white boxers, while the other is completely naked.

The pair then cross the road, apparently oblivious to surprised onlookers, before they kick the cyclist off his bike.

The two are then seen casually walking on to the other side of the road as if nothing happened.

The Met Police told the Mirror (link is external) officers were called to Walworth Road at 2:30pm on Thursday to a report of two men 'attacking people in the street'.

A spokesperson said: "One was reported to be naked and the other wearing only underpants. Officers attended.

"Two people were found suffering from minor injuries. Both said they had been attacked by two men who then walked off.

"One was allegedly pushed off his bike and the other assaulted.

"The suspects, aged 32 and 26, were located and arrested following a struggle on suspicion of indecent exposure and ABH.

"Both men were taken to hospital under Section 3 of the Mental Health Act and later returned to custody. They were then released under investigation."

The alleged victim said he was going to a client's when he was attacked.

He added: "I thought it was more of a shove, I didn't realise they took a run up and took a kick.

"I went down and I got back up and then fell over again and actually the traffic, all the traffic, went by and were like 'oh my god what are they terrorists or something?' It was all very strange how it happened."

Guy Strafford-Taylor, who recorded the 'bizarre' incident, said he started filming as he saw the two were "causing a scene".

He said they were 'pushing people and rushing towards people' as he filmed.

https://road.cc/content/news/cyclist-attacked-two-naked-men-286261

Mike Collins

Sep 12, 2021, 5:45:31 PM9/12/21
How is this possible? We have been told cyclists never stop at red lights.

Mr Pounder Esquire

Sep 12, 2021, 6:15:16 PM9/12/21
No you haven't. Stop making things up you lying piece of shit.

Mike Collins

Sep 13, 2021, 8:08:37 AM9/13/21
Oh yes I have.

Usually by 'law abiding' motorists who think speed limits do not apply to them.

30mph limit
I am allowed 10% + 2mph over the limit
I am allowed 10% + 2mph over the 10% +2mph over the limit
I know the road so I am allowed 10% + 2mph over the 10% + 2mph over the 10% +2mph over the limit.
I am an above average driver so I am allowed 10% +2mph over the 10% +2mph over the 10% +2mph over the 10% +2mph over the limit.

JNugent

Sep 13, 2021, 8:20:36 AM9/13/21
On 13/09/2021 01:08 pm, Mike Collins wrote:

[ ... ]

> 30mph limit
> I am allowed 10% + 2mph over the limit
> I am allowed 10% + 2mph over the 10% +2mph over the limit
> I know the road so I am allowed 10% + 2mph over the 10% + 2mph over the 10% +2mph over the limit.
> I am an above average driver so I am allowed 10% +2mph over the 10% +2mph over the 10% +2mph over the 10% +2mph over the limit.

In fact, so far from being above average, you sound like a terrible driver.

You should surrender your licence and stop being a menace to other
road-users, especially to pedestrians.

swldx...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2021, 9:18:36 AM9/13/21
On Monday, September 13, 2021 at 1:08:37 PM UTC+1, Mike Collins wrote:

> 30mph limit
> I am allowed 10% + 2mph over the limit
> I am allowed 10% + 2mph over the 10% +2mph over the limit
> I know the road so I am allowed 10% + 2mph over the 10% + 2mph over the 10% +2mph over the limit.
> I am an above average driver so I am allowed 10% +2mph over the 10% +2mph over the 10% +2mph over the 10% +2mph over the limit.

The speed limits are from an era when we used to have crossply tyres and drum brakes, officer.

Mike Collins

Sep 13, 2021, 8:08:03 PM9/13/21
I believe "Whoosh!" is the correct term.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpERnTbVAf4

Mr Pounder Esquire

Sep 13, 2021, 8:17:43 PM9/13/21
Prick.
Link not clicked. I would feel dirty if I clicked a link sent by a low life
scum cyclist. Are you really a gay shit stabber? You come across as being a
poofter. Do you shave your legs as most poofter cyclists do?

JNugent

Sep 13, 2021, 9:04:14 PM9/13/21
You are wrong again.

The correct phrase is "Be careful of what you write".

And yes, you did write it.

Mike Collins

Sep 13, 2021, 9:19:11 PM9/13/21
I am 40 000 feet over the pond so my body clock it AWOL but I am sure it is way past your bed time.

Peter Keller

Sep 14, 2021, 5:21:42 AM9/14/21
Your only chance of getting laid is to crawl up a chicken's a*s and wait.