Insulate Britain

Mike Collins

Nov 13, 2021, 3:56:48 PM11/13/21

I hope nobody here with an IQ greater than their shoe size {1} associates these overgrown attention seeking infants with cycling. They have Bandwagonitis and just want to be noticed. If there was ever a case for removing speed limits from the M25 this is it. 40 tonne trucks travelling at 150mph should deter these loons.

{1} Obviously this excludes people from Liverpool or Preston.

J Nugent

Nov 23, 2021, 12:00:50 AM11/23/21
On Saturday, November 13, 2021 at 2:56:48 PM UTC-6, Mike Collins wrote:

> I hope nobody here with an IQ greater than their shoe size {1} associates these overgrown attention seeking infants with fairy-cycling. They have Bandwagonitis and just want to be noticed. If there was ever a case for removing speed limits from the M25 this is it. 40 tonne trucks travelling at 150mph should deter these loons.
>
> {1} Obviously this excludes people from Liverpool or Preston.

Only the ones who ride fairy-cycles or who try to insist that others should ride fairy-cycles, Shirley?

Mr Pounder Esquire

Nov 23, 2021, 4:34:00 PM11/23/21
I don't pop in here very much, full of wankers on bicycles. This does seem
to be a dying ng which can only be a good thing. So, bye for now wankers on
bicycles and regards to Mr Nugent.
Oh, Mr Wanker Mason - try harder next time. The world would be a better
place without shit like you and other shite on bicycles.

swldx...@gmail.com

Nov 23, 2021, 5:01:23 PM11/23/21
On Tuesday, November 23, 2021 at 9:34:00 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

This does seem
> to be a dying ng which can only be a good thing.

How is uk.legal looking? Judith still there? (g)

Peter Keller

Nov 23, 2021, 6:31:32 PM11/23/21
On 24/11/21 10:33, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
> I don't pop in here very much, full of wankers on bicycles. This does seem
> to be a dying ng which can only be a good thing. So, bye for now wankers on
> bicycles and regards to Mr Nugent.
> Oh, Mr Wanker Mason - try harder next time. The world would be a better
> place without shit like you and other shite on bicycles.

Murderer.

Mike Collins

Nov 27, 2021, 9:10:46 PM11/27/21
Sorry to hear your benefits will no longer pay for broadband.

Mike Collins

Nov 28, 2021, 9:32:03 AM11/28/21
On Tuesday, 23 November 2021 at 21:34:00 UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Same sex marriage has been in place in the UK since 2014 and homosexuality has not been illegal since 1967 so there is no reason for you to hide your relationship with Mr Nugent.