Man accused of failing to stop at A55 crash which left cyclist injured

swldx...@gmail.com

May 10, 2022, 11:58:06 AMMay 10
A man has been accused of careless driving and failing to stop after a crash on the A55 left a cyclist injured. William Jones, 60, appeared in court charged in connection with the incident at Valley on Anglesey on September 19 last year.

The case was listed at Caernarfon Magistrates Court today and Jones, of Goodman Street, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, linked into the court remotely. But technical difficulties prevented the case from proceeding as planned and it was adjourned until next month.

Jones is alleged to have committed four offences but has not yet entered pleas.

He is said to have been driving a Peugeot 207 car along the A55 at Junction 3 westbound without due care and attention. He is also accused of failing to stop and failing to report an accident which caused an injury to a Cathal O'Reilly.

The final charge is that Jones was driving without third party insurance there that day. The court adjourned the case until next month.

https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/man-accused-failing-stop-a55-23915184

JNugent

May 10, 2022, 12:33:02 PMMay 10
The A55 is a grade-separated expressway.

A motorway in all but name.

Fairy-cyclists should be prohibited on it (the older route - A5 - still
exists alongside and is more than adequate for fairy-cyclists).
Fairy-cycling along a high-speed road is fraught with danger (not only
for the fairy-cyclist) and is... stupid.

swldx...@gmail.com

May 10, 2022, 1:03:08 PMMay 10
QUOTE: But technical difficulties prevented the case from proceeding as planned and it was adjourned until next month. ENDS

A breakdown in the video remote link between the criminal driver's cell and the court room?
That's a first.

swldx...@gmail.com

May 10, 2022, 3:26:16 PMMay 10
Should have been aware of cyclists as it is a time trial course:

Course details
Course D10/15 .
Start on road B5381,approximately 0.3 miles west of St Asaph Business Park . Proceed east
to St Asaph Business Park roundabout south ( 0.3 miles ) turn left to proceed north through
business park .At St Asaph Business Park roundabout (0.8 miles) .Turn left towards A55
junction 26.At junction 26 turn left down slip road onto the A55 and ride 4.5 miles west to
junction 24 at Abergele . Proceed down slip road to roundabout encircle roundabout with care
and up slip road back on to A55 . Continue on A55 and ride 4.5 miles to St Asaph Business
Park junction 26. Leave the A55 up slip road at mini roundabout turn right cross over bridge
over A55 and proceed to St Asaph Business Park roundabout north. Continue straight on over
roundabout to finish at the first lamp post on left ( 10 miles ) .

Spike

May 11, 2022, 3:59:51 AMMay 11
Whoever planned that time-trial route has much to answer for.

St Asaph Business Park roundabout
junction 24 at Abergele

--
Spike

Spike

May 11, 2022, 4:30:03 AMMay 11
Looks like the Court of Mason's Opinion works on Verdict First - Trial
Later.

--
Spike

swldx...@gmail.com

May 11, 2022, 5:40:22 AMMay 11
On Tuesday, May 10, 2022 at 8:26:16 PM UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> Should have been aware of cyclists as it is a time trial course:

I remember when Sir Bradley Wiggins rode a TT on the A63 near Hull which is the fastest course in the UK - mainly due to HGVs racing for the ferries. That was before the Brexit disaster though.

Sir Bradley Wiggins will race against amateurs on open roads just outside Hull on Saturday as he bids to break the British 10-mile record.

Wiggins will be one of 150 riders taking part in a time trial organised by the City Road Club (Hull) on the A63 dual-carriageway between South Cave and North Ferriby.

The existing 10-mile record of 17min 20sec was set by Alex Dowsett last May, but Wiggins is aiming to smash it by a large margin and dip under 17 minutes.

The A63 course is well-suited to breaking the record due to the flat, smooth surface and the fact that the course is out and back, containing only one corner.

The road is not closed to traffic, however, meaning that drivers could find themselves overtaking – or being overtaken – by the world and Olympic time-trial champion.

Mike Collins

May 13, 2022, 5:29:13 AMMay 13
Where are we going to fit all the car parks, what alternative transport will be provided and who will pay for it?

swldx...@gmail.com

May 13, 2022, 6:11:29 AMMay 13

> The road is not closed to traffic, however, meaning that drivers could find themselves overtaking – or being overtaken – by the world and Olympic time-trial champion.

We watched Sir Brad on a bridge over the A63.

JNugent

May 13, 2022, 7:20:24 AMMay 13
What are you talking about?

PS: There are sections of the A55 expressway (on the mainland) where
fairy-cycling IS prohibited. There is no excuse for not doing the same
for the section mentioned in the report. The A5 is an alternative route
and is actually shorter between the A55 interchanges in question.

swldx...@gmail.com

May 13, 2022, 9:49:53 AMMay 13
On Friday, May 13, 2022 at 11:11:29 AM UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> > The road is not closed to traffic, however, meaning that drivers could find themselves overtaking – or being overtaken – by the world and Olympic time-trial champion.
> We watched Sir Brad on a bridge over the A63.

And here he is:

https://e2.365dm.com/15/04/1600x900/sir-bradley-wiggins-three-days-of-de-panne-team-sky_3285019.jpg

We were there and drivers gave the KNIGHT OF THE REALM a full lane as there were coppers eveywhere. :-)

Mike Collins

May 13, 2022, 10:09:33 AMMay 13
On Friday, 13 May 2022 at 12:20:24 UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
> On 13/05/2022 10:29 am, Mike Collins wrote:

> >> The A55 is a grade-separated expressway.
>
> >> A motorway in all but name.
> >
> >> Fairy-cyclists should be prohibited on it (the older route - A5 - still
> >> exists alongside and is more than adequate for fairy-cyclists).
> >> Fairy-cycling along a high-speed road is fraught with danger (not only
> >> for the fairy-cyclist) and is... stupid.
> >
> > Where are we going to fit all the car parks, what alternative transport will be provided and who will pay for it?
> What are you talking about?

Cars will only be allowed to use motorways so the drivers will need somewhere to leave their vehicles and will need other forms of transport to complete their journey.

Mike Collins

May 13, 2022, 10:13:19 AMMay 13
On Tuesday, 10 May 2022 at 17:33:02 UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
> On 10/05/2022 04:58 pm, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > A man has been accused of careless driving and failing to stop after a crash on the A55 left a cyclist injured. William Jones, 60, appeared in court charged in connection with the incident at Valley on Anglesey on September 19 last year.
> >
> > The case was listed at Caernarfon Magistrates Court today and Jones, of Goodman Street, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, linked into the court remotely. But technical difficulties prevented the case from proceeding as planned and it was adjourned until next month.
> >
> > Jones is alleged to have committed four offences but has not yet entered pleas.
> >
> > He is said to have been driving a Peugeot 207 car along the A55 at Junction 3 westbound without due care and attention. He is also accused of failing to stop and failing to report an accident which caused an injury to a Cathal O'Reilly.
> >
> > The final charge is that Jones was driving without third party insurance there that day. The court adjourned the case until next month.
> >
> > https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/man-accused-failing-stop-a55-23915184
> The A55 is a grade-separated expressway.
>
> A motorway in all but name.

As is the A303 Zeals/Bourton bypass. Yet, as been pointed out before, it has been built across a public footpath that has been there since time immemorial and traffic on the road has to give way to pedestrians.

JNugent

May 13, 2022, 10:15:28 AMMay 13
Oh.

JNugent

May 13, 2022, 10:16:04 AMMay 13
In that case, that section of that road is not an expressway.

swldx...@gmail.com

May 13, 2022, 11:53:48 AMMay 13
Here is another case where a killer driver was dealt with when they collided with a cyclist on a similar TT course on the A1.

QUOTE:
Driver who killed A1 time trial cyclist she "didn't see" gets 21 months jail. A 19-year-old driver who killed a cyclist as he took part in a time trial has received a 21-month prison sentence for causing death by dangerous driving.

The victim, army officer Major Gareth Rhys Evans, had been taking part in the race, organised by Ichield Road Cycling Club, when he was hit from behind by Katie Hart’s Ford Ka on the A1 near St Neots, Cambridgeshire, in May last year.

As reported last month on road.cc, Hart, who denied the charge, told police after the collision that she had not seen Major Evans, and that the cyclist “came out of nowhere.”

At her trial last month, however, Peterborough Crown Court heard that she had narrowly missed hitting another cyclist shortly before the fatal crash, while a motorist described how she had taken no evasive action to avoid hitting the victim. ENDS

JAIL TIME SEEMS CERTAIN.

Spike

May 13, 2022, 12:07:54 PMMay 13
On 13/05/2022 15:53, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:

> Here is another case where a killer driver was dealt with when they collided with a cyclist on a similar TT course on the A1.

> Driver who killed A1 time trial cyclist she "didn't see" gets 21 months jail. A 19-year-old driver who killed a cyclist as he took part in a time trial has received a 21-month prison sentence for causing death by dangerous driving.

> JAIL TIME SEEMS CERTAIN.

Which part of "21-month prison sentence" did you not understand?

--
Spike

swldx...@gmail.com

May 13, 2022, 12:15:10 PMMay 13
Some years ago there was a young german girl driving through a group of Aussie Cyclists, she killed Amy and hospitalised the other 5 racers, slap on the wrist time!Follow this link http://tinyurl.com/ydkyfq9 (link is external) !
The German girl was fined and temporarily inconvenienced by not being allowed to use her car for a few months, sadly the stricter German Authorities thought she had learned her lesson.
Jail time is the only deterrent to "careless or more serious bad driving"! we see DUI treated as a Jailable offence and then only for being a "random stop" so why is killing a cyclist treated with less leniency than "Shop Lifting " as an example. Read my link and send your comments!

Mike Collins

May 13, 2022, 1:50:54 PMMay 13
Please return the goalposts when you are done.

JNugent

May 13, 2022, 5:50:58 PMMay 13
What is this "TT course" on the A1?

JNugent

May 13, 2022, 5:58:55 PMMay 13
An expressway is a road built almost to the standard of a motorway, but
without its technical status.

Stretches of the A1, A2, A3, A5, A6, A8, A10, A11, A12, A13, A14, A19,
A21, A21, A23, A27, A30, A40, A42, A45, A48 and A50 would be examples of
roads which fall into the category. There are others, including the A55.

There is no reason whatsoever why fairy-cycling should be allowed on any
of the new-build lengths of A55 between Chester and Holyhead. The "old
A55" along the N Wales coast and the A5 across Anglesey are available
for fairy-cycling, milk-floats, horses and carts and other similar
vehicular traffic and are completely adequate for their requirements.

Spike

May 14, 2022, 3:42:24 AMMay 14
> We were there and drivers gave the KNIGHT OF THE REALM a full lane as there were coppers eveywhere[SIC]. :-)

When I put 'Bradley Wiggins' into a search engine, many of the hits
mention drugs. Why should that be?

--
Spike

Mike Collins

May 14, 2022, 3:49:09 AMMay 14
Exactly how can is a 'law abiding' speeding motorist tell the difference?

Spike

May 14, 2022, 3:49:54 AMMay 14
On 13/05/2022 21:58, JNugent wrote:

> There is no reason whatsoever why fairy-cycling should be allowed on any
> of the new-build lengths of A55 between Chester and Holyhead. The "old
> A55" along the N Wales coast and the A5 across Anglesey are available
> for fairy-cycling, milk-floats, horses and carts and other similar
> vehicular traffic and are completely adequate for their requirements.

Don't be silly. A TT is designed to inconvenience as many people as
possible.

--
Spike

Mike Collins

May 14, 2022, 3:57:20 AMMay 14
Because he is intelligent enough to realise the best way to fight the 'war on drugs' is to legalise cannabis and open clinics where hard drug users can get a fix of known purity drugs administered by trained professionals under sterile conditions?

Spike

May 14, 2022, 4:01:44 AMMay 14
On 14/05/2022 07:57, Mike Collins wrote:

> Because he is intelligent enough to realise the best way to fight the 'war on drugs' is to legalise cannabis and open clinics where hard drug users can get a fix of known purity drugs administered by trained professionals under sterile conditions?

The NHS is on its knees with a backlog of six million cases,

Why ever should they squander precious resources on silly ideas like that?

Bradley Wiggins ought to keep his trap shut.

--
Spike

Mike Collins

May 14, 2022, 4:46:33 AMMay 14
On Saturday, 14 May 2022 at 09:01:44 UTC+1, Spike wrote:
> On 14/05/2022 07:57, Mike Collins wrote:
>
> > Because he is intelligent enough to realise the best way to fight the 'war on drugs' is to legalise cannabis and open clinics where hard drug users can get a fix of known purity drugs administered by trained professionals under sterile conditions?
> The NHS is on its knees with a backlog of six million cases,
>
> Why ever should they squander precious resources on silly ideas like that?

The money saved from 'The War on Drugs' will pay for it as well as reducing the burden on the NHS.

Spike

May 14, 2022, 4:58:09 AMMay 14
So you say. Have you costed it?

--
Spike

Mike Collins

May 14, 2022, 5:07:27 AMMay 14
Return when you have done some basic research rather than the behavioural programming you received at school.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMhURei8N6Q

Spike

May 14, 2022, 5:24:21 AMMay 14
In 1948 it was said that the NHS would pay for itself as the health of
the population got better.

Do you think that was a correct forecast?

--
Spike

Mike Collins

May 14, 2022, 5:24:38 AMMay 14
Let's make it easy for you .
Which part of the A303 between the Mere bypass and the Wincanton bypass is or is not an 'expressway' and what signs tell motorists they are entering an area when feral cyclists may be roaming?

swldx...@gmail.com

May 14, 2022, 5:43:22 AMMay 14

JNugent

May 14, 2022, 6:12:54 AMMay 14
Really?

It looks just like a road sign saying "A1".

Sure you've got the correct picture? It looks more like the GB A1 than
the IoM A1.

JNugent

May 14, 2022, 6:14:14 AMMay 14
Was that a deliberate Eric Morecambism?

Not necessarily in the right order...

JNugent

May 14, 2022, 6:17:44 AMMay 14
And is *that* why he secretly bought, possessed and used prohibited
drugs in order to "win" one of his fairy-cycle races?

JNugent

May 14, 2022, 6:19:02 AMMay 14
If Wiggins only took prohibited drugs in order to publicise his views on
illegal drugs, I wonder why he didn't announce his use of the drugs
straight away?

JNugent

May 14, 2022, 6:20:24 AMMay 14
Translation:

"Of course I haven't. I can't. I don't have the data and I wouldn't know
how to use them even if I had them. Don't ask awkward questions."

JNugent

May 14, 2022, 6:21:43 AMMay 14
I haven't been that far down the A303 in decades so cannot say.

Why don't you enlighten us all?

swldx...@gmail.com

May 14, 2022, 6:33:57 AMMay 14
On Tuesday, May 10, 2022 at 8:26:16 PM UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> Should have been aware of cyclists as it is a time trial course:
>
> Course details
> Course D10/15 .
> Start on road B5381,approximately 0.3 miles west of St Asaph Business Park . Proceed east
> to St Asaph Business Park roundabout south ( 0.3 miles ) turn left to proceed north through
> business park .At St Asaph Business Park roundabout (0.8 miles) .Turn left towards A55
> junction 26.At junction 26 turn left down slip road onto the A55 and ride 4.5 miles west to
> junction 24 at Abergele . Proceed down slip road to roundabout encircle roundabout with care
> and up slip road back on to A55 . Continue on A55 and ride 4.5 miles to St Asaph Business
> Park junction 26. Leave the A55 up slip road at mini roundabout turn right cross over bridge
> over A55 and proceed to St Asaph Business Park roundabout north. Continue straight on over
> roundabout to finish at the first lamp post on left ( 10 miles ) .

I've looked at this course and it seems safe enough if drivers take care - which obviously didn't happen with this idiot motorist.

Spike

May 14, 2022, 7:35:44 AMMay 14
On 14/05/2022 10:17, JNugent wrote:
> On 14/05/2022 08:57 am, Mike Collins wrote:
>> On Saturday, 14 May 2022 at 08:42:24 UTC+1, Spike wrote:

>>> When I put 'Bradley Wiggins' into a search engine, many of the hits
>>> mention drugs. Why should that be?

>> Because he is intelligent enough to realise the best way to fight the 'war on drugs' is to legalise cannabis and open clinics where hard drug users can get a fix of known purity drugs administered by trained professionals under sterile conditions?

> And is *that* why he secretly bought, possessed and used prohibited
> drugs in order to "win" one of his fairy-cycle races?

Bradley Wiggins is so clever he[1] had to do a deal with HMRC to avoid
bankruptcy.

[1] Probably his lawyers. Wonder if they were SJM's Mr Arsehole types?

--
Spike

Spike

May 14, 2022, 7:36:40 AMMay 14
Good question.

--
Spike

Spike

May 14, 2022, 7:37:38 AMMay 14
Spot on.

--
Spike

Mike Collins

May 14, 2022, 10:16:41 AMMay 14
You are the one who needs to 'enlighten' us. You can see the A303 on google maps. How is a driver travelling along the the Mere bypass towards the Wincanton bypass supposed to know it ceases to be an 'expressway' as you have claimed?

swldx...@gmail.com

May 14, 2022, 10:17:06 AMMay 14

> Here is the start of this TT course and directions.
>
> https://c7.alamy.com/comp/WT85G4/1960s-historical-a-male-competitor-in-a-cycling-time-trial-sitting-on-his-bike-about-to-set-off-up-the-a1-road-a-famous-venue-for-cycling-races-agianst-the-clock-england-uk-WT85G4.jpg

The Course V235 Start approx. 3.5 miles south of Boroughbridge in entrance to A168 from old A1 (now a layby) at point approx one yard before "clearway" sign, turn left onto A168 and proceed south to Walshford roundabout (4.72), encircle roundabout and retrace northwards along A168 to Boroughbridge south roundabout (12.27), encircle roundabout and retrace southwards along A168, continuing past the start to Walshford roundabout (19.86), encircling roundabout and retrace northwards along A168 to finish approx. 0.4miles beyond the start and approx. 300 yards before Arklendale road opposite the northern end of the crash barrier protecting a large road sign. (25 miles)

Mike Collins

May 14, 2022, 10:28:43 AMMay 14
It is a difficult thing to quantify because most acquisitive crime is based on the need to fund drug habits.
Drug dealers are called pushers because they want their customers to become addicted to har drugs so they will say I don't have any weed but try this crystal meth and once addicted the users will steal anything just to get a fix.
£20 billion is the closest estimate.

JNugent

May 14, 2022, 10:36:21 AMMay 14
Where do the expressway characteristics start?

JNugent

May 14, 2022, 10:37:33 AMMay 14
On 14/05/2022 03:28 pm, Mike Collins wrote:
> On Saturday, 14 May 2022 at 11:20:24 UTC+1, JNugent wrote:

>>> Return when you have done some basic research rather than the behavioural programming you received at school.
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMhURei8N6Q
>> Translation:
>>
>> "Of course I haven't. I can't. I don't have the data and I wouldn't know
>> how to use them even if I had them. Don't ask awkward questions."
>
> It is a difficult thing to quantify because most acquisitive crime is based on the need to fund drug habits.

Translation:

I don't know and cannot know".

> Drug dealers are called pushers because they want their customers to become addicted to har drugs so they will say I don't have any weed but try this crystal meth and once addicted the users will steal anything just to get a fix.
> £20 billion is the closest estimate.

Why and how?

Whose "estimate" is it and where did you get it?

Mike Collins

May 14, 2022, 10:53:08 AMMay 14
On Saturday, 14 May 2022 at 15:37:33 UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
> On 14/05/2022 03:28 pm, Mike Collins wrote:

> >> Translation:
> >>
> >> "Of course I haven't. I can't. I don't have the data and I wouldn't know
> >> how to use them even if I had them. Don't ask awkward questions."
> >
> > It is a difficult thing to quantify because most acquisitive crime is based on the need to fund drug habits.
> Translation:
>
> I don't know and cannot know".

Translation
I was brainwashed at school and never learned to think for myself.
Again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMhURei8N6Q&t=15s
But you will not click on the link

> > Drug dealers are called pushers because they want their customers to become addicted to har drugs so they will say I don't have any weed but try this crystal meth and once addicted the users will steal anything just to get a fix.
> > £20 billion is the closest estimate.
> Why and how?
>
> Whose "estimate" is it and where did you get it?

Do some research.

swldx...@gmail.com

May 14, 2022, 12:07:52 PMMay 14
Sorry, there are several TT courses on the A1 and the above is one in North Yorkshire and not the one in Cambs where the fatality happened. I will post the proper course later.

JNugent

May 14, 2022, 12:48:11 PMMay 14
On 14/05/2022 03:53 pm, Mike Collins wrote:
> On Saturday, 14 May 2022 at 15:37:33 UTC+1, JNugent wrote:

>>> It is a difficult thing to quantify because most acquisitive crime is based on the need to fund drug habits.

>> Translation:
>> I don't know and cannot know".
>
> Translation
> I was brainwashed at school and never learned to think for myself.

Show your working out and your "thinking".

Here's the space:

> Again
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMhURei8N6Q&t=15s

> But you will not click on the link

Correct. What IS it (in your own words)?

>>> Drug dealers are called pushers because they want their customers to become addicted to har drugs so they will say I don't have any weed but try this crystal meth and once addicted the users will steal anything just to get a fix.
>>> £20 billion is the closest estimate.

>> Why and how?
>> Whose "estimate" is it and where did you get it?

> Do some research.

Translation:

"I don't know".

swldx...@gmail.com

May 14, 2022, 12:55:50 PMMay 14

> Sorry, there are several TT courses on the A1 and the above is one in North Yorkshire and not the one in Cambs where the fatality happened. I will post the proper course later.

Here it is - a lot of this 25 mile course is on the A1.

https://www.cyclingtimetrials.org.uk/course-details/f1b-25

Mike Collins

May 14, 2022, 2:34:22 PMMay 14
Thank you for proving my point.
'The Government says so' so it must be right and the little people must not question authority.

Mike Collins

May 14, 2022, 2:37:08 PMMay 14
You are the one who has claimed there is a difference between an A road and an Expressway.
So just answer the question.

JNugent

May 14, 2022, 3:13:41 PMMay 14
What on Earth ARE you blathering on about now?

JNugent

May 14, 2022, 3:21:32 PMMay 14
What question?

PS: A substantial stretch of the A46 in Warwickshire has dual
carriageways with three lanes per carriageway, narrow hard shoulders and
is fully grade-separated.

Part of the A21 between Hastings and Robertsbridge has just two lanes
and a white line.

Each of them is a trunk road. They are both A roads.

swldx...@gmail.com

May 14, 2022, 3:21:54 PMMay 14
The confusion was due to there being no "Ichield Road Cycling Club" as stated in the story.
It has another name.

swldx...@gmail.com

May 14, 2022, 3:30:44 PMMay 14
On Saturday, May 14, 2022 at 7:37:08 PM UTC+1, Mike Collins wrote:

> You are the one who has claimed there is a difference between an A road and an Expressway.

In brief it is very simple – join the A1, go straight on at 3x RAB , (Sandy, North & South Biggleswade) and
TURN (12.51 miles) at commencement of A1(M) approx. 2miles north of Baldock by taking the off slip
road, go around RAB and rejoin A1 North at 4th exit.
Retrace outward route over all 3x RABs and keep going to the Finish Line 500yrds north of the Hall.

 START on the B1043, (GR GR163538)
Approx 250 yards south of Station Rd., Tempsford;
26 yards south of lamp-post B9 & 38 yards north of 1st. drain south of lamp-post B9
 PROCEED South, straight on at 1st mini-RAB to join A1 (TAKE CARE)
 CONTINUE Over SANDY, North Biggleswade (Warden) & South Biggleswade RABs
 TURN (12.51 miles) at commencement of A1(M) approx. 2miles north of Baldock.
Taking slip road, go around RAB, taking 4th exit / slip road to rejoin A1 North
 RETRACE A1 Northbound, continue over 3x RAB - Continue to..
 FINISH on A1, approx 500 yards north of Tempsford Village Hall and
200 yards south of footbridge over A1,
at railings on south side of entry to Anglia Water building.
RIDERS STAY ON THE A1 FOR THE FINISH FOR THIS COURSE

TT racing on the A1.

JNugent

May 14, 2022, 4:09:16 PMMay 14
> It has another name...

...among inconvenienced local residents.

swldx...@gmail.com

May 14, 2022, 4:19:00 PMMay 14
It starts just one mile from the A1 (M) - hows that for exerting your rights?

Mike Collins

May 14, 2022, 9:48:30 PMMay 14
The one where you were asked how a driver on the A303 is supposed to know where the expressway ends.
I can quote your words and you can squirm and wriggle as much as you like.

Mike Collins

May 14, 2022, 9:52:58 PMMay 14
Once again you prove my point.
Do you really believe when Boris and his chums had their illegal Christmas party they were not smoking weed and snorting coke?
How naive are you?

Spike

May 15, 2022, 4:17:02 AMMay 15
On 14/05/2022 19:30, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:

> TT racing on the A1.

Should be banned. It's a disgrace.

--
Spike

Spike

May 15, 2022, 4:17:55 AMMay 15
On 14/05/2022 20:18, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:

> It starts just one mile from the A1 (M) - hows that for exerting your rights?

Que?

--
Spike

swldx...@gmail.com

May 15, 2022, 6:31:51 AMMay 15
It called the Icknield Road Club 25-mile event. The typo was due to road.cc

https://www.icknield-roadclub.org.uk/

JNugent

May 15, 2022, 7:46:24 AMMay 15