Tragic teen Connor Lyons' cause of death revealed for the first time

swldx...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2021, 3:21:11 PM9/20/21
Cyclist killer in court.

Tragic teenager Connor Lyons' cause of death has been revealed, for the first time.

The 17-year-old was found dead on the river bank close to Thomas Clarkson Way on the outskirts of Bransholme on the morning of January 19 this year.

He had been strangled and drowned.

Cole Jarvis, 21, of Stroud Crescent West, denies murdering the teenager and his trial began on Monday at Hull Crown Court.

Jason Pitter QC outlined the prosecution’s case on the open day to the jury of ten men and two women.

He revealed how Connor died, something which has not been made public before.

He told the jury a woman was walking her dog along the banks of the River Hull near Thomas Clarkson Way on the morning of January 19, when she came across the body of a teenage boy.

Mr Pitter said: “He had been strangled and drowned.”

The prosecution say that Cole Jarvis assaulted Connor Lyons and intended either to kill him or cause him really serious harm which led directly to the 17-year-old’s death.

“We say the defendant left the victim for dead,” Mr Pitter said.

Mr Jarvis was initially arrested is suspicion of bike theft after being found in possession of Connor’s bike.

He had claimed to have no knowledge of the bike which was later found in the shed of a family member.

But once the pathologist established Connor had not just drowned but was also strangled, Mr Jarvis was arrested on suspicion of murder and gave a ‘no comment’ interview

A blue rope was also found in Mr Jarvis’s garden which has Connor’s DNA on it. Mr Pitter says the prosecution believes this may have been used as a ligature with which to strangle Connor

Mr Pitter said: “The medical cause of death was drowning but when the body was examined by the pathologist there was evidence of strangulation.

“That in itself could have been fatal and would certainly have likely rendered the victim unconscious. He could also have been held directly under the water.

“Either way, Connor was left deliberately and vulnerable to drowning. Mr Jarvis either killed Connor or intended him really serious harm which led directly to his death.”

The trial continues and is expected to last eight days.

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/hull-east-yorkshire-news/tragic-teen-connor-lyons-cause-5943516

Mr Pounder Esquire

Sep 20, 2021, 4:01:16 PM9/20/21
swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> Cyclist killer in court.
>
> Tragic teenager Connor Lyons' cause of death has been revealed, for
> the first time.
>

> https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/hull-east-yorkshire-news/tragic-teen-connor-lyons-cause-5943516

Care to tell us all about your sad little life you sad little fuck all?
Come along now. We have all heard about your sad doing fuck all job with BP,
your wonderful bullshit pension pot, your compo, your degrading house move
and the way that you cycled to work stinking of sweat.

swldx...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2021, 4:21:32 PM9/20/21
My house move wasn't "degrading" - I moved across the river Humber where it is much cheaper to live.

Mr Pounder Esquire

Sep 20, 2021, 7:51:23 PM9/20/21
Council estates are for losers and cyclists and are of course cheaper than
where decent people live. Scum cyclists live in council estates, you should
feel at home.
Last time I was unfortunate to visit the shithole of Hull I noticed a
bridge.
Ever thought of giving that bridge a try and doing us all a favour? You and
your silly followers in this group could all hold hands and jump together.
You could all claim compo, and we all know how much cyclists like compo.
Here is a fitting song from proper road users to be played at the funerals.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXyT1vy3BII

Peter Keller

Sep 21, 2021, 6:14:36 AM9/21/21
joshingly... open blink? guinea pig powder cause!!? knavishly, bleakly...

nut diarrhea

Peter Keller

Sep 21, 2021, 6:15:41 AM9/21/21
On 21/09/21 11:51, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

> Council estates are for losers and cyclists and are of course cheaper than
> where decent people live. Scum cyclists live in council estates, you should
> feel at home.
> Last time I was unfortunate to visit the shithole of Hull I noticed a
> bridge.
> Ever thought of giving that bridge a try and doing us all a favour? You and
> your silly followers in this group could all hold hands and jump together.
> You could all claim compo, and we all know how much cyclists like compo.
> Here is a fitting song from proper road users to be played at the funerals.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXyT1vy3BII

I, a wonderful, awesome pig is the and mountain goat because of sadly page

shit packer