Latest sun winners list and slightly different system

Ar^ch & Nighteyes (the Old^Wolf)

May 25, 2004, 2:47:22 PM5/25/04
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2001310005-2004230550,00.html

AND THE WINNERS ARE ...

The winners list will be updated on a fortnightly basis.

Please bear in mind all competition prizes can take up to 28 days to arrive and are not dispatched from The Sun
Online.

If you have any queries or you are experiencing any delays with prize fulfilment, please email
compet...@the-sun.co.uk

THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW

Winner - Premiere tickets
M Steer

Winner - Holdiay for 4 to Eden Project
Claire Shayshutt

Winner - Roberts radio, sun sensor and forecaster
David Gladwin

KISS HIP-HOP ALBUM

Winners - Album

Teresa Butler
David Miller
Lynne Young
Nicholas Webb
Rona Taylor
Derek Flory
Leslie Adam
Eddie Murray
Jane Hope
Tom O'Donoghue
Jill Douglas
Tony Whitelock
Chris Fisher
Vera Hayes
Daniel Franklin
Iain Coull
Jason Shears
Paul Spegelaere
Mark Lewin
Ian Guest

TWO'S ON 2

Winners - Album

Stuart Randell
Andy Caldwell
Sarah Hamilton
Patrick McGahon
William Cummings
Rebecca Boas
Mark Junge
Jacinta Banks
Danielle Rozard
William Thomas

THE LORD OF THE RINGS TRILOGY

Winners - LOTR Trilogy boxset

F J Petrie
Jan Clifford
Dave Mayler
Sarah Carey
Karen Dean

DAS BOOT

Winner - Home Entertainment System and DVD
Julie Nield

Runners-up - DVD

Michael Webb
Sarah Barczak
Dawn Underwood
Pearl Davison
Kenneth Parsons
Karen Brown
Colin Macfarlane
Sean Burke
Joanne Walter

MARCI X

Winner - £500 shopping spree with personal shopper & DVD
Wendy Jones

Runners-up - DVD

Andrew Smith
Sharon Rushen
Kevin Worrall
Tracey Sharp
Emer Sharkey

BRIDGE TOO FAR/BATTLE OF BRITAIN

Winner - Flying lesson in Tiger Moth & DVDs
Peter Knox

Runners-up - DVDs

Sheenagh Antonis
Susan Younger
Lloyd Stephenaon
Edwin Derriman
James Park

BACARDI BREEZER

Winner - Trip to London for 2, £250 clothes vouchers, personal shopper and dinner

Tracy Templeman

Runners-up - Bacardi pack

Steve Hartley
Daniel Thompson
Sharon Knight
Andrew Drysdale
Steven Cook
David Robinson
Tom Burnett-Godfree
Adam Lynes
Joseph Connor
Helen Baker

VARIOUS FOX

Winner - DVD player and 10 Special Edition DVDs

Norm Chesterton

Runners-up - 10 Special Edition DVDs

Darrell Gardiner
Jason Tipple

OUT OF TIME

Winner - Widescreen TV & DVD player, DVD, clock, hat, bag and CD

Soteris Georgiou

Runners-up - DVD, clock, hat, bag and CD

Andrew Scarfe
Alexander Beaven
John Curtis
Kelly Wilson Dutton
Christine Begley

PETER PAN

Winners - DVD

Stuart Antcliff
John Russell
Joyce Pell
William Snell
Warren Jacobs
John Glover
Andrew Brown
Rachel Sams
Tom Williams
Josephine Pass

BROTHER BEAR

Winners - DVD

Cath Atanasio
Tony Hawkes
Nancy Claxton
Claire Woods
Larry O'Donoghue
Samantha John
Christine Sanders
Mark Smith
Jennifer Mee
Harry West

THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE UGLY

Winner - DVD player, DVD & framed film image

Alistair Eddie

SECRET WINDOW

Winner - LCD TV & DVD player

Jennifer Brammer

S.W.A.T

Winner - Home Entertainment System, DVD, book, keyring

Nicholas Tyler

Runners-up - DVD, book & keyring

Sue Lowery
Andrew Simpson
Colin Donald
Peter Hewett

BUFFY SEASON 7

Winners - DVD boxset

Jane Owen
Veena Payen
Andy McDermott
Sandra Phillips
Michael Ablard
Kyle Hunter
Debbie ONeill
Robert Poole
Emma Berry
Arvind Kaushal

CARLING LIVE 24

Winner - Tickets to Carling Live 24, accommodation and meet and greet Feeder

Michael Bourne

EA GAMES

Winners - 6 cameras and games

James Sharples
Claire Madder
Paul Webb
Kevin Stannard
laura Jeffs
Shaun Browne

GIRL NEXT DOOR

Winner - Plasma TV

Dawn Hindle

NODDY

Winners - DVD

Cheryl Walmsley
F J Petrie
Eileen Bennett
Thomas Garnon
Ann Williams
Paul Clarke
Andrea Bingham
Graham Hallett
Jennifer Crouch
Charles Davies

SPACE INVADERS

Winner - Space Invaders arcade machine, PS2 and Game

Ivan Ward

Runners-up - Game

Beverley Miller
Sarah Wells
Paul Mcghee
Andrew Fenwick
Adrian Sherlock
Jane Draper
Chris Browne
Colin Shackleton
Brian Moore
Michael Wakefield

THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT

Winner - Round the world trip for 2

Simon Penfold

THE SIMPLE LIFE

Winner - DVD player and DVD

Paul Cooper

Runners-up - DVD

Michelle Teasdale
Danny Landau
Karen Morgan
Patrick McGahon
Matthew Pickering
Robert Banyer
Dave Huggins
Graham Russell
Jessica Chambers
Kim Saxon

MCDONALDS

Winners- Girlie Lunch Hamper

Waldemar Mrozinski
Paul Mellor
Angela Reilly
Daithi O'Connell
Donna Barrie
Delia Liver

---

Janine

May 25, 2004, 2:50:48 PM5/25/04
Thanks for that, I emailed them last week to complain that the list hadn't been
updated for weeks. Pity my name's not on there though :o(

Janine

_______
Win a portable dvd player - http://tinyurl.com/2794z
Win a year's supply of ice-cream - http://tinyurl.com/3f7uy
Win 3 months unlimited dvd rental - http://tinyurl.com/39pc7

Janette

May 25, 2004, 2:56:25 PM5/25/04

"Ar^ch & Nighteyes (the Old^Wolf)" <archTA...@oldwolf.co.uk> wrote in message news:2hhillF...@uni-berlin.de...
> http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2001310005-2004230550,00.html

> THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT
>
> Winner - Round the world trip for 2
>
> Simon Penfold

is that "our WCGTTWW Penfold"? if so stunning prize wd!

Few familiar names dotted around in the list

Janette

---

Penfold

May 25, 2004, 4:57:55 PM5/25/04
> > THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT
> >
> > Winner - Round the world trip for 2
> >
> > Simon Penfold
>

> is that "our WCGTTWW Penfold"? if so stunning prize wd!
>
> Few familiar names dotted around in the list

Alas it is not me :-(

Penfold