Where Was I? .... with two possible answers....

Brian Smith

Feb 26, 2023, 7:23:23 AM2/26/23

Win a £1,000 luxury hotel voucher from PoB Hotels

The clue

Today industry was to be our theme. Now it’s a park - or at least
that’s what my friend wants, after seeing the map.

We’ve just visited a market town, once famous for its silk. Our next
stop is supposed to be a riverside village eight and a half miles
southeast of it. In the 1850s enough copper was extruded there to span
several seas and (in part) an ocean. But Friend wants to skip it and go
to a stately home a mile and a half further southeast instead.

He’s thrilled by the idea of the visitor attraction in its grounds. But
I won’t let him bulldoze my itinerary. He, however, insists. So do I.
"We can’t go round and round in circles like this," he sighs.

"That’s exactly what we’ll do if you have your way," I tell him.

"And your idea is to visit the site of a copperworks that shut 61 years
ago," he says. "How pointless is that?"

"But it’s stupid to keep changing our plans like this," I counter.

"Are you calling me stupid?" Friend growls.

Oops. "Just the change of plan, not you. Actually, no, not the change
of plan either . . ."

"Keep digging," he sighs. "Your hole is getting deeper."

Suddenly I have an idea. In a few minutes I’ve engineered a visit to a
factory in a second village, almost five miles southeast of the first.
There are tours there that I know will keep Friend happy and my theme
on track. "It’s like walking around my old toy box!" Friend beams, once
inside. "Only a bit yellower."

What a relief. The day was becoming an emotional rollercoaster.
The questions

1. What’s the name of the first-mentioned village? OAKAMOOR

2. What’s the name of the second village? ROCESTER

The prize

The winner will receive a £1,000 gift voucher to be spent at any one of
the properties in the PoB Hotels collection. Formerly Pride of Britain
hotels, the collection has been relaunched with a portfolio that
includes more than 50 leading names in independent British hospitality,
including the Fife Arms, Seaham Hall, Gravetye Manor and Glenapp
Castle. London hotels such as the Goring and the Athenaeum also
feature, as does the stately Hebridean Princess cruise ship, which
sails from Greenock, Oban and Inverness. Michelin-starred meals abound,
as do state-of-the-art spas, exquisite gardens and experiences such as
guided walks. This month PoB Hotels has welcomed Andy Murray’s Cromlix
and Prestonfield House in Edinburgh. For more details and special
offers, visit pobhotels.com. The gift voucher must be redeemed before
January 31, 2025

Brian Smith

Mar 5, 2023, 7:09:42 AM3/5/23

Win a £1,000 gift voucher from Iconic Luxury Hotels

The clue

I’m frustrated. There’s a rich vein of history to be worked here. But
so far I’ve seen nothing. I blame the shifting sands of my friend’s
priorities. We’ve already cancelled a walk along the northwestern edge
of a former RAF station, opened in 1941. Part of it covers the site of
an earlier munitions factory. It’s one of many signs of human
exploitation in the landscape, which in places resembles Swiss cheese.
Friend changed his mind when I told him where we’d walk. "I have no
head for heights," he said - and turned a tin ear to my sighs.

Now he’s quibbling about my second stop, two and a half miles northeast
of the airfield. It’s a stone cross - first documented more than 1,060
years ago - that stands near an ancient, half-buried chapel. Both are
named after a saint who is said to have come from a large island
northwest of here.

I’ve flagged today as the perfect time to visit. But Friend doesn’t see
it as a black-and-white issue. He says that he’s too hungry to care.
"Given your pasty face, you should eat too," he says.

So I relent, and he drives me to a small town between the cross and the
airfield whose population swells each summer. We gorge ourselves on a
local delicacy before he leads me a long way out onto the town’s main
attraction. Then he starts to undress. "Care to join me?" he asks.

No. Some last-minute research has uncovered details of several
disasters near this spot and now is a good moment to search for them.
It’s time to salvage some interest from the wreck of my day.

The questions

1. What was the name of the former RAF station? RAF PERRANPORTH

2. After which saint is the cross named? SAINT PIRAN

The prize

The Iconic Luxury Hotels group is offering the winner a £1,000 gift
voucher to be spent at one of its five hotels.

Palatial Cliveden in Berkshire sits in a vast National Trust garden on
the banks of the Thames, while Chewton Glen is a Relais & Châteaux
hotel on the edge of the New Forest with a spa, 14 treehouse suites and
a James Martin cookery school. In the Cotswold village of Broadway, the
Lygon Arms has coaching-inn charm, while 11 Cadogan Gardens and the
Mayfair Townhouse are the group’s two London properties.

Each property offers luxurious accommodation in exceptional locations.
For more details see iconicluxuryhotels.com.

The gift voucher must redeemed before March 1, 2024, subject to
availability and excluding July, August and December, as well as public
holidays.

Brian Smith

Mar 12, 2023, 8:25:34 AM3/12/23

Win two nights in a Signature Suite at One Aldwych, London

The clue

It was supposed to be a smooth operation: a seamless tour of the
western side of this new city, paying our respects to some of its
illustrious former residents. But I’ve planned too many stops.

We started in an archaeological park, two and a half miles southwest of
the city centre, visiting the site of a Roman theatre excavated in the
1960s.

Then we rushed northeastwards to an educational institute whose alumni
include two musical stars. One of them released her first album in
1984; the other’s success is so freshly minted that my friend swears
his falsetto is still ringing in his ears.

Our next stop was a street of suburban houses, nearly a mile southwest
of the institute - in the garden of one stands a late Iron Age mound,
which may have covered a king’s burial. Sadly we had to skip the nearby
dykes. The priority was to check out a secondary school a mile
westwards - two boys who met here went on to form an epoch-defining
band.

All that remains is to seek out the grave of an Iron Age healer. But
Friend has had enough. "I need some space, man," he begs back in the
car. "Please take me to a park."

We find a patch of green near the school. Friend heaves a huge sigh of
relief and starts feeding the pigeons; he feeds the sparrows too. I
join him - and find it gives me a sense of enormous wellbeing.

What a relief it is to slow life down. Up to that point the day had
been a bit of a blur.

The questions

1. What’s the name of the archaeological park? GOSBECKS
ARCHAEOLOGICAL PARK

2. What’s the name of the educational institute? COLCHESTER INSTITUTE

The prize

The winner and a guest will enjoy two nights’ B&B in one of One
Aldwych’s sumptuous Signature Suites in Covent Garden. The suites are
set in the most distinctive rooms of this independently owned luxury
hotel. One occupies the hotel’s Edwardian dome and another looks
straight down Waterloo Bridge. Think soft colours, bespoke furniture
and a feast of contemporary art. Meanwhile, the beating heart of London
beckons outside: The Royal Opera House is a four-minute walk away, the
Courtauld Gallery is even closer, and the National Theatre is just
across the river. It’s the perfect spot, in fact, for a Mother’s Day
treat on March 19. For details, visit onealdwych.com.

The prize includes one three-course dinner for two (excluding drinks)
at Dominic Teague’s innovative Indigo restaurant.

The prize must be taken before March 1, 2024, subject to availability
and excluding public holidays and Valentine’s Day, as well as the
periods April 6-11, June 20-24, July 3-16, November 6-9 and December 22
to January 2.

Brian Smith

Mar 20, 2023, 3:49:39 PM3/20/23

Win a two-night Parisian escape with Hotel Rochechouart and Eurostar

The clue

This was always a leaky plan. We’re investigating a moment of ill-fated
14th-century diplomacy. But I don’t know where the agreement was
signed. Was it in the eastern or western version of the place named in
its title? You’d think - given a king and his cousin were involved -
there would be a memorial, or a castle. But the most significant
building in either settlement is plastered across land next to the
eastern village. Both a mine and a factory, it has strong links to the
construction industry - not a medieval king.

Worse, the eastern village is only three miles northwest of a visitor
attraction my friend finds irresistible. It’s set on a former RAF
station once used to train bomber crews - and he’s driving me round the
bend, begging for a visit.

I won’t give in. Instead we’ll make a virtue of missing medieval
remains - and drive to a deserted village in the nearby wolds. Friend
refuses. His counterdemand is that we visit a vast power station, three
and half miles northwest of the mine. "Given what it burns, it’ll soon
be history too," he notes.

Then I have an idea. We can combine his obsession with power and my
interest in the past at the base of a heritage railway, four and a half
miles east-northeast of the power station. Friend agrees.

"Let’s kiss on it," I suggest. After all, the 14th-century agreement
was sealed with puckered lips. Why not ours? Friend says he’d rather
kiss a lump of coal, thanks very much. Then he stalks off.

Oops. Looks like our peace treaty will last even less time than the
medieval one.

The questions

1. What was the name of the former RAF station? RAF WYMESWOLD

2. After which village is the power station named? RATCLIFFE-on-SOAR

The prize

The winner and guest will stay for two nights, B&B, at Hotel
Rochechouart, Paris - the art deco beauty in Pigalle coaxed back to
life in 2020 by the Orso Hotels Group. Dating from 1929, it’s a riot of
Jazz Age details - from mosaic floors to period lights - while its
rooftop bar looks straight up at Sacré Coeur. New in November was the
reopening of Le Mikado, the speakeasy-style nightclub once graced by
Maurice Chevalier and Josephine Baker. The prize includes one three-
course dinner for two (excluding drinks) at Restaurant Rochechouart, as
well as a welcome cocktail. For details, visit hotelrochechouart.com.

Also included are two return standard premier tickets from London on
Eurostar, offering larger seats, more spacious carriages and a light
meal. For tickets, visit eurostar.com. The prize must be taken before
December 20, 2023, subject to availability and excluding bank holiday
weekends as well the following dates: March 31-April 16, June 15-July
7, September 8-10, September 22 to October 8, October 13-15, 19-22 and
25-29

Brian Smith

Mar 26, 2023, 7:33:11 AM3/26/23

Win a luxury break for two in Greece with MarBella Elix and Classic
Collection

The clue

"Get to the point, will you?" I growled as my friend explained yet
another change of plan.

I’d thought the day would be all about migrating birds - and a visit to
the queen of this low-lying area. The queen is an inspiring 14th-
century survivor; the migrants would come courtesy of a national nature
reserve, whose centre is nearly eight miles southeast of her.

But thanks to Friend the shape of the day kept shifting. First we’d
stopped at a castle, built by a Fleming who was worried about the
Danes. Then, at a small town 20 miles south-southeast of the motte,
Friend had paid his respects to an actress (mother: Gladys) whose short
but spirited life is remembered in a tall white museum. "Pity," Friend
said, looking up when we’d found it closed. "Her sense of comedy shone
a beam of light through a tight-lipped age."

And now? "I want to search for a second town," Friend admitted at the
nature reserve’s centre, nine miles south-southeast of the museum -
apparently in its heyday the town sent two burgesses to parliament. So
I relented and we walked three and a half miles from the centre, down
to the only station of its kind with a full-time crew; no wonder, given
how isolated it is.

I, meanwhile, worried that we wouldn’t be able to get back quickly. But
Friend spurned my advice about leaving early. My confidence in his
planning was being rapidly eroded, so I checked the tables. Oops. It
was just as I thought - like the second town, all hope of visiting the
queen that day had vanished.

The questions

1. To which saint is the queen dedicated? ST PATRICK

2. What was the stage name of the actress? KAY KENDALL

The prize

The winner and guest will stay for four nights, all-inclusive, at the
MarBella Elix in Greece. Set on a pine-forested hill near Parga, each
of the rooms at this chic five-star hotel, opened in 2021, looks onto
the Ionian Sea. The facilities include four restaurants, a spa and a
spectacular infinity pool, as well as a beach bar on the golden sands
below. Guests can also go hiking, biking and kayaking, when they’re not
staring in wonder at the sunset views towards Paxos and Corfu. For
details see marbella.gr.

The prize also includes airport transfers in Greece, while return UK-
Preveza flights come courtesy of Classic Collection, which offers
tailor-made packages to MarBella Elix in its luxury portfolio - for
details see classic-collection.co.uk. The trip must be taken between
April 28 and May 27 or September 1 and October 31, 2023, subject to
availability and excluding bank holidays

niklas holm

Mar 29, 2023, 9:45:04 AM3/29/23

Brian Smith

Apr 2, 2023, 8:33:50 AM4/2/23

Win a luxurious spa break for two at Rockliffe Hall in Co Durham

The clue

I can’t believe my ears. Did my friend just tell me we’re off to honour
a triumph? He’s also named a small market town to which he’s driving
me.

I’ve wanted to visit it for years. Not because a lexicographer (mother:
Sarah) taught briefly at its grammar school, but because a heritage
centre dedicated to an epoch-ending event lies only two miles south of
it. Given what he’s just said, I’m assuming Friend wants to see it too.
Though I’m surprised he’s taken sides in that contest. We are, after
all, talking about late-medieval history - something in which he’s
never shown any interest.

He is, however, an unabashed petrolhead. So I’m less surprised when he
suddenly suggests we stop at a former RAF station first, four miles
southwest of the market town. I’m no dummy: even I can see this testing
and engineering hub might be worth an emergency stop. While Friend is
poking about, I pore over my map and wonder where a key protagonist
positioned himself on that fateful day, nearly 540 years ago - before
he gave his stepson a helping hand.

But after two hours I’m losing patience. "One more diversion," Friend
trills, before driving us two miles southeast of the former airfield.
I’m confused - until I see a sign to a factory visitor experience. The
name of the company makes his duplicity clear.

"The day is ours!" Friend exclaims, trying to keep a straight face. He
tells me he’s dying to see the company’s most powerful product.

It’s a victory of sorts. But not for me.

"Traitor," I gasp.

The questions

1. What is the name of the market town? MARKET BOSWORTH

2. What was the name of the former RAF station? RAF LINDLEY

The prize

The winner and guest will stay for two nights, B&B, in a suite at
Rockliffe Hall, in Co Durham. This five-star resort hotel is based
around a neo-gothic mansion and has grown to include an 18-hole
championship golf course and driving range. Facilities include a
state-of-the-art spa, equipped with a 20m pool, a suite of saunas and a
spa garden. Meanwhile guests can choose between three restaurants - the
Clubhouse, Nu Sana and the Orangery, headed by Paul Nicholson,
previously head chef at the Michelin-starred Clock House in Surrey. For
more information visit rockliffehall.com.

The prize includes one dinner for two (excluding drinks) at the
Orangery, use of the spa garden and one 60-minute spa treatment each.
It must be taken before December 15, 2023, subject to availability and
excluding July, August and public holidays.

Brian Smith

Apr 9, 2023, 5:23:37 AM4/9/23

Win a short break for two in Portugal at Quinta do Lago

The clue

When it comes to roads, horizons and rivers, this is a place of
straight lines. But today it feels as if my friend and I are going
round in circles.

He can’t find his phone. So we’ve had to retrace our walk, back from
the southern edge of a vast national nature reserve, past a pair of
white, 19th-century sentinels on either side of a watercourse, and on
towards a swing bridge.

"You’re not the first person in these parts to lose something
important,2 I tell Friend - and explain that, for centuries, the mouth
of a river once flowing here formed a formidable obstacle. To cross it
you needed a guide and a good sense of timing. No one, king or
commoner, could avoid the consequences if they got it wrong.

Friend’s eyes sparkle like jewels when I tell him what went astray -
until I add that the items were swallowed up more than 800 years ago.
So there’s no point hunting them. Besides, I want to visit two
churches. The first, three miles west-northwest of the bridge, has an
eye-catching lead-covered feature, which may have inspired the builders
of a cathedral 143 miles southeast of it. Another cathedral lies two
miles northwest of it - though that’s an unofficial title, used on
account of its size. Friend, however, won’t stop his search: until his
memory finally awakens.

"Wait! I left it in your car," he giggles. At which point I lose
something too: my temper.

"This really is your crowning achievement," I growl, handing over the
device. Then I wash my hands of him - and drive off.
The questions

1. What is the name of the swing bridge? CROSS KEYS BRIDGE

2. To which saint is the first church dedicated? ST MARY

The prize

The winner and a guest will stay for three nights, B&B, at The Magnolia
Hotel - part of the Quinta do Lago golf and sporting resort in the
Algarve. Decked out in pastels and neon signs, the Magnolia brings a
touch of Palm Springs to southern Portugal, and offers guests quick
access to the resort’s three championship golf courses, as well as its
13 bars and restaurants. For details visit themagnoliahotelqdl.com.

The prize includes one round of golf for two (excluding green fees), as
well as one day pass each to the resort’s Campus hub, where they can
join fitness, yoga and wellbeing classes. Also included is one dinner
for two (excluding drinks) in a choice of resort restaurants, and
return flights for two to Faro, capped at a total cost of €300 (£263).
The prize must be taken before April 1, 2024, subject to availability
and excluding public holidays and December 20 to January 2

Brian Smith

Apr 16, 2023, 9:49:44 AM4/16/23

Win a gourmet break for two in Lancashire’s Ribble Valley

The clue

Hats off to my friend - as far as day trips go this is a real
fascinator.

We’ve already paid our respects to a hospital in whose maternity unit
an exceptional journey began nearly 40 years ago. So far its crowning
achievement has been the top job in the first two seasons of an on-
demand TV series.

To my surprise, and delight, Friend has also shown me a former
recording studio nearly two miles north-northwest of the hospital. Here
a song that became a teenage anthem of the early 1980s was recorded.

Later we’ll also doff our caps at a museum 600 yards west-northwest of
the studio. It’s devoted to items that, a century back, were closely
associated with this industrial town.

Even so, it’s the bit in middle we’re most excited about. We’re going
to a facility two miles north-northwest of the museum that makes a
controversial product. Admittedly there’s no factory tour, so
disappointment is already baked into this part of the day. But we’ll
compensate with a flask of tea and a packet of said product.

"But what is it exactly?" I ask, examining the tenth and final one at
the end of our break. After all it was once the subject of a tax
tribunal.

"I’ll tell you what it is," Friend answers, "Mine." And he snatches it
from my grasp. I try to snatch it back and suddenly our joy turns to
division.

Will our love of teatime snacks tear us apart? It’s hard to say. But
one thing is certain: the snack survives less than a couple of seconds.

The questions

1. What was the name of the recording studio? STRAWBERRY STUDIOS

2. What’s the name of the museum? HAT WORKS

The prize

The winner and guest will stay for two nights in a deluxe room at
Northcote, the gastronomic hotel in Lancashire that has held its
Michelin star for 27 years. Central to its continuing success has been
the imaginative and adventurous cooking of Lisa Goodwin-Allen, and the
prize includes a five-course gourmet menu dinner for two, with a
specially selected wine flight. Also included is a tour of the kitchen
and cooked-to-order breakfasts on both mornings.

In between the winner and guest can explore the artisan food producers
of the Ribble Valley and walk the wild hills of the Forest of Bowland.

For details of Northcote’s 26 luxurious bedrooms and suites, as well as
its highly rated cookery school, see northcote.com. The prize must be
taken before October 16, 2023, subject to availability and excluding
public holidays and special event days at Northcote.

Brian Smith

Apr 23, 2023, 6:55:03 AM4/23/23

Win a luxury break in Wales near Snowdonia at Palé Hall

The clue

"By George," exclaims my friend. "I didn’t know you had a patron
saint." Neither did I until I started planning our day out. "Guess
who?" I ask.

"Santa Claus?" says Friend, as we walk past a surprisingly old castle
and on towards a cathedral. It’s a good guess, given the location,
because among his many duties St Nicholas watches over shipwrights and
sailors. But I’m not a seafaring man, so no.

"St James?" he ventures next, as we enter a station on this
conurbation’s light railway. I tell him to stop being so literal.

"What about St Sebastian?" Friend asks as we leave a second station,
across a river and four and a half miles east-northeast of the castle.
He wants to see a stadium, a mile south-southwest of us. It’s home to
an athletics club that spawned a world championship-winning runner
(mother: Mia).

Wrong again. Instead I take him to a visitor attraction nearly a mile
east-northeast of the station. Friend is incredulous. "What? St
Anthony, patron saint of swineherds?" he splutters when he spies its
heritage breeds. No, and nor is it St Joseph " despite the timber-
framed buildings on the recreated farm.

Friend’s mood is darkening. Beads of sweat prickle my brow as I explain
why the local celebrated in the site’s museum is the saint for me. His
work, roughly 1,300 years ago, made this place famous.

"You’ll be history too if you pull a stunt like that again," he growls.
How apt - given the visitor attraction’s mascot, which was out at
Easter. I seem to have summoned a dragon.
The questions

1. What’s the name of the athletics club? JARROW AND HEBBURN

2. What’s the name of the visitor attraction? JARROW HALL ANGLO SAXON
FARM

The prize

The winner and guest will stay for two nights, B&B, in a Grand Room at
Palé Hall, the five-star Relais & Châteaux hotel on the edge of
Snowdonia in north Wales.

Set in a flamboyant Victorian mansion that stands above the River Dee,
the hotel offers 22 luxurious rooms and suites, as well as a fine-
dining restaurant with three AA rosettes and a Michelin green star
(awarded for sustainable gastronomy). It also generates all its own
carbon-neutral electricity.

Guests can try fly-fishing, take a private tour of the surrounding
countryside or don a pair of hiking boots and set their sights on the
mountains. Well-behaved dogs are welcome. For details see
palehall.co.uk.

The prize must be taken before September 30, 2023, subject to
availability and excluding public holidays.

Brian Smith

Apr 30, 2023, 9:37:25 AM4/30/23

Win a five-star break for two in Crete at the Elounda Mare Hotel

The clue

We’re off to a record-breaking market. But my friend and I have
different ideas of what to do along the way. Mine involve warming up in
a local sauna. His do not, so I’ll soften him up first, before I make
my bid for heat.

Before that though, we want to see a groundbreaking industrial village
just over a mile west of the mart. Later it was improved by a reforming
19th-century owner - and received global recognition more than 20 years
ago.

After the visit Friend is feeling co-operative, so deciding where to go
next falls to me. That’s obvious. There’s a beauty spot next door,
focused on the same natural feature as the industrial village. We may
see kingfishers. We’ll get colder too.

I peer through the binoculars for half an hour, before Friend suggests
that we move on. I know just the place - a former racecourse that saw
flyers of a different sort in the first meeting of its kind in this
country. It’s just across the road from the market.

It’s not long before Friend is shivering in the wind. That’s when I
take him to the leisure centre in the heart of this former county town.

"Eww! A sauna! I’m not going in there," he bleats when he sees it.

I ram home my point. "And what are we going to do instead, turn blue
while we’re inspecting what’s for sale in the market? Remember, we
don’t have their natural advantage in this weather."

Friend’s shoulders slump. "I’m not going to butt heads about it," he
mutters. Poor lamb: he clearly feels a bit penned in.

The questions

1. What’s the name of the industrial village? NEW LANARK

2. Which company runs the market? LAWRIE & SYMINGTON

The prize

The winner and a guest will stay for four nights, B&B, at the five-star
Elounda Mare Hotel in Crete. Set on the edge of Mirabello Bay, near the
eastern end of the island, this Relais & Chateaux property offers a mix
of sea-view bedrooms, suites and bungalows with private pools. The
style is bright and cool with marble bathrooms, local folk art and
exposed Cretan stone. Facilities include the Six Senses Spa as well as
two restaurants: the Yacht Club, which specialises in freshly caught
fish and seafood, and the Old Mill, for innovative and award-winning
fusion food. For details visit eloundamare.com.

Also included are return flights from London to Heraklion, courtesy of
the Greek National Tourism Organisation (visitgreece.gr). The prize
must be taken by August 31, 2023, subject to availability and excluding
public holidays.

Brian Smith

May 7, 2023, 9:46:23 AM5/7/23

Win a gourmet break for two in Bath at the Queensberry hotel

The clue

"Let’s go to the indoor market," I suggest. "There’s an old-fashioned
sweet stall inside." Friend shakes his head. "Then how about the new
gallery? There’s a library and museum there too. I bet the café has
chocolate cake."

Today I’ll do anything to keep him in this city’s centre, and indulging
our shared love of all things sugared seems as good a tactic as any.
But it’s a hopeless task. Friend has discovered that his favourite
farmer (mother: Shirley) was born here. The farmer is famous for more
than his fields, so now Friend wants to go speeding off in every
direction.

So we drive towards a racing hub a mile east of the gallery. The
competitors there have rather less horsepower at their disposal than
Friend’s car - no wonder, given that the hub’s most prestigious race
(launched in the 1770s) is the oldest of its kind.

I, meanwhile, bemoan the fact that we haven’t yet seen the minster, the
mansion house or the birthplace, 100 years ago, of another famously
fast local product. Soon the atmosphere grows more heated than a
firebox.

"All right," Friend hisses eventually. He agrees to take me to the
birthplace, even though it’s partly demolished. "It’s close to the
city’s mainline station," he notes.

But he doesn’t follow me when I get out of the car, passing me a paper
packet instead. I peer inside and see that it’s a half-eaten bag of
butterscotch. "You can suck on those on your long journey home," he
explains. "By train."

Then he accelerates away; faster, you might say, than a French car that
has been flung from a trebuchet.

The questions

1. What is the farmer’s first name? JEREMY

2. What is the name of the hub’s most prestigious race? ST LEGER

The prize

The winner and a guest will stay for two nights, B&B, in a deluxe room
at the Queensberry Hotel, home to The Olive Tree, the only Michelin-
starred restaurant in Bath. The independent, characterful and multi-
award-winning boutique hotel is spread through four houses in an
elegant Georgian terrace close to the city centre. The individually
designed bedrooms have been updated with the Absolute design agency
over the past two years.

Downstairs, cocktails are served at the Old Q Bar, while The Olive
Tree, headed by the talented Chris Cleghorn, has held its Michelin star
since 2018. For details see thequeensberry.co.uk.

The prize includes a six-course dinner for two (excluding drinks) at
The Olive Tree. It must be taken between August 1 and November 30,

Brian Smith

May 14, 2023, 9:02:30 AM5/14/23

Win a walking holiday for two in Sicily with Headwater

The clue

I don’t often give my friend good PR. But today he’s fashioned some
disparate sights into an interesting itinerary. He’s managed some nifty
changes of outfit too.

He was in overalls when he took me to a village on a Roman road that
points towards a cathedral city, 17 miles north. But it wasn’t to show
me the local church, dedicated to a bishop of Tours. He wanted to see
some of the giant holes nearby. The stone quarried here has graced
museums, mansions and academic institutions.

Next we visited a college, nearly four miles north-northeast of the
village. Friend and I had been invited to join a tour - and he’d
changed into a blue-grey suit in honour of the organisation to which
the college belongs. Never mind the exhibits inside. It was when we
considered what was tested outside, 82 years ago, that our imaginations
really took flight. It propelled the organisation into a new era.

Now we’ve come to a market town nearly five miles southeast of the
college. Friend is back in his overalls as we’re joining a stained-
glass workshop in its creative hub, reopened in 2021. Given the actress
(father: Robert) born in the town, I reckon a sitcom-writing class
might be more fitting.

Then Friend changes one final time, into full countryman’s garb. We’re
heading to a nature reserve close to the village where we started - and
given the recent rain it’s sure to be muddy. I, however, have only
brought a pair of wellies.

"Will this do?" I ask him.

"Absolutely," he tells me.

"Fabulous," I purr.

The questions

1. What is the name of the village? ANCASTER

2. What is the name of the creative hub? HUB SLEAFORD

The prize

The winner and guest will enjoy a seven-night, self-guided Secrets of
Sicily walking holiday for two with Headwater. En route they’ll stay in
three locations in western Sicily, exploring some of its remotest areas
and most evocative sights.

On the second day they’ll be driven up to Sicily’s classical temple at
Segesta, before two days of island-hopping through the Egadis. Other
key highlights of the trip include visits to the ancient hilltop town
of Erice, the cave paintings at Grotta del Genovese and the beaches of
San Vito Lo Capo.

To find out more about this itinerary and other holidays in Headwater’s
programme, see headwater.com.

The prize, which also includes return flights from London to Palermo,
is offered subject to availability and excluding public holidays. It
must be booked before June 30, 2023, and taken by August 31, 2024.

Brian Smith

May 21, 2023, 10:31:27 AM5/21/23

Win a break for two at Wild Thyme & Honey in the Cotswolds

The clue

Our first stop is a stone. It commemorates - well, what exactly? Was it
an accident or murder? We’ll never know for sure, but that won’t stop
Friend speculating - at length - about moving targets and lines of
sight. To me all talk about the weapon used is a red herring. The
motive was obvious and the consequences immediate. But I let him
chatter on. The surrounding glades are too gorgeous to spoil with an
argument.

Eventually we head southeast across this national park - nine and a
half miles as the arrow flies - to a place so beautiful they made a
name of it. Normally Friend would steer straight for the museum,
founded 71 years ago. But today it’s the ghost stories in the big house
that fascinate him. When I tell him who once held a seance there his
eyes light up and he rushes in. I, meanwhile, explore the lovely, leafy
banks of a sinuous river - it shares its name with the village and an
abbey.

Our final stop is almost all the way back to the stone, in a second
village whose churchyard contains the grave of a writer (mother: Mary)
and his wife. Friend gasps when he sees the name. Then he narrows his
eyes. "This is no coincidence - you’ve planned this day for a reason,"
he decides. "Don’t tell me what it is. I’ll work it out myself."

So I wander over to a mighty oak, settle into its dappled shade and
give thanks that Friend’s powers of deduction are so feeble. He can’t
see the wood for the trees - which means I get even more time to enjoy
them.

The questions

1. What’s the name of the stone? THE RUFUS STONE

2. What’s the name of the river? BEAULIEU RIVER

The prize

The winner and guest will stay for two nights, B&B, in a Riverside
Suite at Wild Thyme & Honey, a boutique hotel near Cirencester, beside
the brook in Ampney Crucis. It celebrates its Cotswolds surroundings
with exposed stone, wool and timber. There is a freestanding bath in
the suite, while an open fire and sheepskin rugs create a cosy spot in
the inner courtyard.

Dinner comes courtesy of the hotel’s Crown pub, with food strong on
local flavours - Bibury trout and Butts Farm sharing steaks - and will
be served in one of its alfresco dining globes on the water. For
details see wildthymeandhoney.co.uk.

One dinner for two, including one bottle of sommelier-selected wine, is
included in the prize, which must be taken before May 1, 2024, subject
to availability and excluding public holidays and the periods from
December 20 to January 2 and March 11 to 15. The prize is not
transferable and there is no cash alternative.

Brian Smith

May 28, 2023, 7:04:15 AM5/28/23

Win a luxury two-night break at the Grove in Hertfordshire

The clue

My friend won’t stop needling me. "So, what is it about this fiddly
activity you’ve never tried that’s captivating you?" he queries as we
weave in and out of two towns on a city’s western edge. "Sorry to ask,"
he adds. "But I’m trying to pin down its appeal."

I shrug. I don’t know why I’m hooked on the TV programme we’re
discussing. But I do know I’d rather see where it’s filmed than look at
grass all day - which is what he’s proposing.

Fortunately, the weather forecast has given me hope. I just need to
stall him for an hour or two.

My first stop pleases us both. We check out a little slice of central
Europe that’s home to some intriguing 18th-century architecture, as
well as the alma mater of an actress who was a vengeful star of the
1960s. Friend likes it because a record-breaking sportsman (mother:
Lily) was born there. "Let’s go and see his first club," he says.

But I bat away his suggestion and tell him about another sporting hero
whose first club was two miles north-northwest of the alma mater.
"Surely you want to pay homage to him too?" I ask.

What a coincidence. Just 300 yards east of the second club is a
restored industrial complex, first used by the TV programme for its
2022 edition. I insist we stop.

Then, just as we’re about to leave for the club, the weather answers my
prayers. There’s a torrential downpour. "Oh no! Rained off," I sigh.
"We’ll have to stay here."

Friend is furious. "What a stitch-up!" he growls.

The questions

1. What was the surname of the first sportsman? HUTTON

2. What is the name of the restored industrial complex? SUNNY BANK
MILLS

The prize

The winner and guest will stay for two nights, B&B, in a West Wing
Deluxe room at the Grove, set in 300 acres of Hertfordshire
countryside. Only 18 miles from central London, the five-star retreat
has luxurious contemporary bedrooms and a state-of-the-art spa, as well
as archery lessons, laser clay-pigeon shooting and a championship golf
course. In summer the Walled Garden offers a heated pool, beach and
screenings at the Everyman Secret Garden cinema, in partnership with
Discovery. Woodland trails await elsewhere in the grounds.

There are five restaurants to choose from, including the Glasshouse,
with one dinner for two (excluding drinks) included in the prize. For
details see thegrove.co.uk.

The prize must be taken before May 1, 2024, subject to availability and
excluding public holidays as well as December 20 to January 3 and March
28 to April 1.

The winner will receive a gift voucher entitling two adults to a two-
night stay in a Deluxe West Wing room at the Grove, as well as
breakfasts on both days in the Glasshouse, full use of all Sequoia Spa
facilities (treatments at additional cost), one dinner for two at the
Glasshouse (excluding drinks) and access to the Walled Garden. This
voucher is non-refundable and must be redeemed in full, in one
transaction. Terms & conditions apply

Brian Smith

Jun 4, 2023, 2:59:50 PM6/4/23

Win a rural break for two in Devon at the Pig at Combe

The clue

In retrospect I was asking for trouble. I’d worked out only the bare
bones of an itinerary and had assumed that my friend and I would flesh
out the details on arrival. But all sense of unity fractured once we
reached a hillside church. The heat of the day didn’t help - I was
lathered in sweat and irritable.

We’d been looking for a former home of a writer (mother: Florence),
author of one of the first and finest novels about the Blitz. To my
surprise Friend then suggested that we go inside the church opposite to
cool off. "I hear they have an interesting crypt," he said.

Given that the building dates from about 1100, I needed no further
persuading " until I realised what was stored there. "But I thought you
loved history!" he giggled as I turned on my heels and fled.

He didn’t catch me until I had reached a 13th-century house - 110 yards
south-southwest of the church - that was the birthplace of a bishop.

"You really need to chill out," Friend said. "And I know just the
place."

"When will you get it into your thick skull - I’m not going back
there!" I snapped.

So he shrugged. "Suit yourself. I’m off to the seafront," he told me.

I was glad to see him go, and made my way to a 28-mile defensive
barrier that bisects this coastal town.

At its eastern end I hired a canoe. All the rental company had left was
a three-seater, but I didn’t care better to struggle on as a skeleton
crew than listen to any more of Friend’s ribbing.

The questions

1. What was the first name of the bishop? HAMO

2. What is the name of the defensive barrier? ROYAL MILITARY CANAL

The prize

The winner and guest will stay for two nights, B&B, at the Pig at
Combe, set in 3,500 acres of countryside near Honiton in Devon. Based
around a honey-stone country house, it has all kinds of relaxed,
quietly luxurious bedrooms - under the eaves, tucked away in the old
laundry and in a thatched estate cottage, to name a few appealing
spots.

Its restaurant and bar brim with local ingredients - you can feast on
Lyme Bay gurnard, Otter Valley pork and locally foraged wild-garlic
risotto, and wash it down with English wine. The three kitchen gardens
provide bountiful produce - including rhubarb and beetroot, used in the
Beet Me To It cocktail. For details see thepighotel.com.

The prize includes two three-course dinners for two (excluding drinks).
It must be taken before December 20, 2023, subject to availability and
excluding July, August and all public holidays

Bernard Gibbs

Jun 4, 2023, 3:42:57 PM6/4/23

Miley Roberto

Aug 8, 2023, 12:40:26 PM8/8/23

https://hollandsedoketers.com/winkel/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/10-mg-adderall/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/adderall-nederland/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/amoxicilline-500-mg/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/ketamine-10-gram/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/morfine-60-mg/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/nembutal-kopen/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/oxycodone-20-mg/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/nolvadex-kopen/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/oxycontin-kopen/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/oxycontin-kopen-2/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/stilnox-10mg/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/suboxone-kopen/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/sustanon-kopen/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/tylenol-kopen/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/baclofen-kopen/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/azithromycin-kopen/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/methamfetamine-kopen/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/bromazepam-kopen/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/bromazepam-kopen-6-mg/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/champix-kopen/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/clonazepam-2-mg/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/codeine-15mg/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/concerta-36-mg/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/concerta-54-mg/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/concerta-kopen-27-mg/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/dexedrine-kopen/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/diazepam-10-mg/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/diclofenac-50-mg/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/dormicum-kopen/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/doxycycline-kopen/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/doxycycline-kopen-2/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/enanthate-kopen/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/fentanyl-pleister/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/fentanyl-pleister-2/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/finasteride-kopen/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/flunitrazepam-kopen/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/flurazepam-kopen/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/imovane-kopen/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/insuline-kopen/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/kamagra-kopen/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/ketamine-kopen/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/alprazolam-kopen/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/benzedrine-pillen/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/lyrica-kopen/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/mdma-kopen/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/lasix-40mg/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/lorazepam-kopen/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/lorazepam-kopen-2/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/lyrica-medicatie/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/midazolam-kopen/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/mirtazapine-kopen/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/morfine-injecteren/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/naproxen-kopen/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/oxazepam-50-mg/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/oxycodon-hcl/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/oxycodon-kopen/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/oxycodon-retardtabletten/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/oxycodon-slapen/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/percocet-kopen/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/pijnstiller-oxycodon/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/pijnstillers-oxycodon/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/quaalude-kopen/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/strattera-kopen/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/temazepam-kopen/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/zolpidem-kopen/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/tramadol-100mg/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/xanax-2mg-kopen/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/genotropin-kopen/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/jintropin-kopen/
https://hollandsedoketers.com/product/cialis-kopen/

Miley Roberto

Aug 8, 2023, 12:40:41 PM8/8/23

https://nederlandsapotheek.com/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/10-mg-adderall/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/adderall-nederland/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/amoxicilline-500-mg/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/ketamine-10-gram/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/morfine-60-mg/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/nembutal-kopen/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/oxycodone-20-mg/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/nolvadex-kopen/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/oxycontin-kopen/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/oxycontin-kopen-2/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/stilnox-10mg/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/suboxone-kopen/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/sustanon-kopen/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/tylenol-kopen/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/baclofen-kopen/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/azithromycin-kopen/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/methamfetamine-kopen/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/bromazepam-kopen/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/bromazepam-kopen-6-mg/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/champix-kopen/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/clonazepam-2-mg/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/codeine-15mg/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/concerta-36-mg/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/concerta-54-mg/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/concerta-kopen-27-mg/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/dexedrine-kopen/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/diazepam-10-mg/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/diclofenac-50-mg/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/dormicum-kopen/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/doxycycline-kopen/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/doxycycline-kopen-2/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/enanthate-kopen/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/fentanyl-pleister/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/fentanyl-pleister-2/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/finasteride-kopen/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/flunitrazepam-kopen/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/flurazepam-kopen/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/imovane-kopen/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/insuline-kopen/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/kamagra-kopen/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/ketamine-kopen/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/alprazolam-kopen/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/benzedrine-pillen/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/lyrica-kopen/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/mdma-kopen/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/lasix-40mg/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/lorazepam-kopen/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/lorazepam-kopen-2/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/lyrica-medicatie/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/midazolam-kopen/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/mirtazapine-kopen/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/morfine-injecteren/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/naproxen-kopen/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/oxazepam-50-mg/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/oxycodon-hcl/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/oxycodon-kopen/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/oxycodon-retardtabletten/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/oxycodon-slapen/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/percocet-kopen/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/pijnstiller-oxycodon/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/pijnstillers-oxycodon/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/quaalude-kopen/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/strattera-kopen/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/temazepam-kopen/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/zolpidem-kopen/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/tramadol-100mg/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/xanax-2mg-kopen/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/genotropin-kopen/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/jintropin-kopen/
https://nederlandsapotheek.com/product/cialis-kopen/

Miley Roberto

Aug 8, 2023, 12:40:54 PM8/8/23

https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/10-mg-adderall/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/adderall-nederland/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/amoxicilline-500-mg/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/ketamine-10-gram/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/morfine-60-mg/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/nembutal-kopen/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/oxycodone-20-mg/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/nolvadex-kopen/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/oxycontin-kopen/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/oxycontin-kopen-2/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/stilnox-10mg/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/suboxone-kopen/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/sustanon-kopen/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/tylenol-kopen/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/baclofen-kopen/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/azithromycin-kopen/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/methamfetamine-kopen/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/bromazepam-kopen/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/bromazepam-kopen-6-mg/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/champix-kopen/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/clonazepam-2-mg/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/codeine-15mg/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/concerta-36-mg/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/concerta-54-mg/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/concerta-kopen-27-mg/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/dexedrine-kopen/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/diazepam-10-mg/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/diclofenac-50-mg/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/dormicum-kopen/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/doxycycline-kopen/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/doxycycline-kopen-2/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/enanthate-kopen/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/fentanyl-pleister/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/fentanyl-pleister-2/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/finasteride-kopen/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/flunitrazepam-kopen/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/flurazepam-kopen/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/imovane-kopen/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/insuline-kopen/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/kamagra-kopen/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/ketamine-kopen/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/alprazolam-kopen/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/benzedrine-pillen/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/lyrica-kopen/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/mdma-kopen/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/lasix-40mg/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/lorazepam-kopen/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/lorazepam-kopen-2/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/lyrica-medicatie/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/midazolam-kopen/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/mirtazapine-kopen/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/morfine-injecteren/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/naproxen-kopen/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/oxazepam-50-mg/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/oxycodon-hcl/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/oxycodon-kopen/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/oxycodon-retardtabletten/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/oxycodon-slapen/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/percocet-kopen/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/pijnstiller-oxycodon/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/pijnstillers-oxycodon/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/quaalude-kopen/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/strattera-kopen/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/temazepam-kopen/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/zolpidem-kopen/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/tramadol-100mg/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/xanax-2mg-kopen/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/genotropin-kopen/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/jintropin-kopen/
https://nieuwlevenapotheek.com/product/cialis-kopen/

Miley Roberto

Aug 8, 2023, 12:41:10 PM8/8/23

https://premiumbillz.com/
https://premiumbillz.com/product/buy-fake-hong-kong-dollar-bills-online/
https://premiumbillz.com/product/counterfeit-dollar-bills/
https://premiumbillz.com/product/counterfeit-money-australia/
https://premiumbillz.com/product/counterfeit-money-canada/
https://premiumbillz.com/product/falschgeld-kaufen/
https://premiumbillz.com/product/buy-counterfeit-money-uk/
https://premiumbillz.com/product-category/counterfeit-money-for-sale/
https://premiumbillz.com/product-category/ssd-chemical-solution-online/
https://premiumbillz.com/ssd-solution/

https://premiumapotheeknl.com/winkel/
https://premiumapotheeknl.com/product/adderall-nederland/
https://premiumapotheeknl.com/product/ambien-10-mg-kopen/
https://premiumapotheeknl.com/product/arimidex-online-kopen/
https://premiumapotheeknl.com/product/baclofen-25-mg-kopen/
https://premiumapotheeknl.com/product/bromazepam-3-mg-kopen/
https://premiumapotheeknl.com/product/bromazepam-6mg-kopen/
https://premiumapotheeknl.com/product/clonazepam-2-mg-kopen/
https://premiumapotheeknl.com/product/codeine-kopen/
https://premiumapotheeknl.com/product/diazepam-10-mg-kopen/
https://premiumapotheeknl.com/product/dilaudid-online-kopen/
https://premiumapotheeknl.com/product/dolophine-40-mg-kopen/
https://premiumapotheeknl.com/product/dormicum-15-mg-kopen/
https://premiumapotheeknl.com/product/ecstasy-100/
https://premiumapotheeknl.com/product/fentanyl-pleister-online-kopen/
https://premiumapotheeknl.com/product/finasteride-5-mg-kopen/
https://premiumapotheeknl.com/product/flunitrazepam-2mg-kopen/
https://premiumapotheeknl.com/product/flunitrazepam-kopen/
https://premiumapotheeknl.com/product/genotropin-cartridge/
https://premiumapotheeknl.com/product/ativan-online/
https://premiumapotheeknl.com/product/koop-demerol/
https://premiumapotheeknl.com/product/lorazepam-2-5-mg-kopen/
https://premiumapotheeknl.com/product/lormetazepam-kopen-2mg/
https://premiumapotheeknl.com/product/methylphenidate-10mg-kopen/
https://premiumapotheeknl.com/product/mirtazapine-30-mg-kopen/
https://premiumapotheeknl.com/product/nitrazepam-5-mg-kopen/
https://premiumapotheeknl.com/product/oxazepam-10-mg-kaufen/
https://premiumapotheeknl.com/product/oxazepam-kopen-50-mg/
https://premiumapotheeknl.com/product/oxycodon-20-mg-kopen/
https://premiumapotheeknl.com/product/oxycodon-kopen-10-mg/
https://premiumapotheeknl.com/product/oxycodon-slapen-40mg-kopen/
https://premiumapotheeknl.com/product/zopiclone-kopen/
https://premiumapotheeknl.com/product/oxycodon-30mg-kopen/

Brian Smith

Aug 13, 2023, 7:10:49 AM8/13/23

Win a luxury break on Koh Samui in Thailand worth more than £8,000 with
Samujana

The clue

Most of the time my friend broadcasts his opinions far and wide. But
occasionally he keeps them submerged - and today is one of those
occasions. I can detect some kind of problem looming below his placid
surface, but I can’t quite fathom what it is.

We’re in an affluent waterside town, 21 miles northwest of a city
centre and close to the mouth of an estuary. I want to honour the
19th-century birth of an inventor (mother: Jessie) - as well as see two
buildings designed by a famous architect (father: William).

I’d assumed that Friend would be turned on by the thought of the
inventor and his work. After all, we are talking about his favourite
kind of box. But he seems restless as he drives me uphill, into the
town’s neat suburban grid of elegant houses, in search of the
inventor’s birthplace.

Then, when I steer him towards the larger of the architect’s two
buildings - and another kind of box - he suddenly goes nuclear. "Here’s
some breaking news," he blurts. "Not everyone wants to look for old
houses and dead people."

Instead he insists that we drive up the eastern shore of a significant
sea inlet, beyond the western tip of the town. That’s when - finally -
I lock onto his target. I should have identified it much earlier. Now
my programme for the day is in deep trouble.

"What’s the point?" I ask. "There’ll be nothing to see up there but
wire fences and ‘No Unauthorised Access’ signs!" But I’m not much of a
deterrent. Friend sets his course - and at a stroke torpedoes my
itinerary.

The questions

1. What was the full name of the inventor? JOHN LOGIE BAIRD

2. What was the first name of the architect? CHARLES

The prize

The winner and guest will stay for five nights, self-catering, at
Samujana - a collection of 23 spectacular villas with private infinity
pools on Koh Samui in Thailand. The villas range over a lush, forested
hillside on the northeast coast of the island and offer between three
and eight bedrooms, as well as cool, contemporary architecture and
fabulous sea views. Some have their own gyms and cinema rooms. Guests
also have the option for Samujana to create signature dining
experiences, book scuba diving classes and relax with spa treatments.
For details see samujana.com.

Also included in the prize is a signature Thai Discovery meal on
arrival, one massage each and a budget of £1,800 for flights to Koh
Samui. It must be taken before December 19, 2024, subject to
availability and excluding December 19 to January 7, February 9 to 18,
April 2 to 12, July 1 to August 31 and October 1 to 8.

The prize is not transferrable and there is no cash alternative.

Brian Smith

Aug 20, 2023, 7:54:28 AM8/20/23

Win a luxury break in Rutland at the Barnsdale worth £1,015

The clue

I’m stuck in a corridor. My friend won’t let me out. "There’s so much
history here," he cries. "It should be right up your street."

This doesn’t console me. In my book, nothing newer than I am counts as
history. So here I am, bored rigid, while he reboots his youth. I’d
much rather see an ancient monument nearby. It’s only nine miles
south-southwest of this part-time museum. It wouldn’t be a hard drive.

But Friend says that’s out of the question and we must stick to our
original route. "Time is short and the road heading east is much, much
faster," he adds.

I groan. This morning, my mood was so different. When Friend suggested
we stop in this large town, he said that one of its sons founded a band
big in the 1970s.

My head had filled instantly with their songs as we ate breakfast. "In
America they had their biggest success, didn’t they?" I asked. Friend
shrugged and ordered some kippers.

Now I realise it was a trap. I know it’s sensible - logical even - to
keep going east. But I keep circling back to the monument - the largest
of its kind. How can we miss it?

"It wouldn’t be the crime of the century if we did," Friend argues.
"Though I am curious about the giant pile of chalk just south of it." I
seize my chance. "Take the long way home and we can see both," I tell
him.

Friend takes a moment to process the information and agrees. So we
substitute the New Stone Age for the digital one and leave the
corridor behind.

The questions

1. What’s the name of the large town? SWINDON

2. What’s the name of the first-mentioned ancient monument? AVEBURY

The prize

The winner and guest will stay for two nights, B&B, in the Fort Henry
Suite at The Barnsdale. A sister property of The Retreat at Elcot Park,
The Times and Sunday Times Hotel of the Year, The Barnsdale overlooks
Rutland Water and reopened in May after refurbishment. Its plush but
playful interiors nod to the history and location of this former
hunting lodge, while its setting, amid rolling hills, is sure to
inspire bracing walks.

Burghley House and Stamford are nearby, while the hotel’s 1760
restaurant raids the surrounding farms and fields for its seasonal,
brasserie-style menu. For details see barnsdalerutland.com. The prize
includes one three-course dinner for two at 1760 (excluding drinks) and
tickets to the award-winning Barnsdale Gardens, a 20-minute walk away.

It must be taken before November 30, 2023, subject to availability and
excluding public holidays

Brian Smith

Aug 27, 2023, 7:28:58 AM8/27/23

Win a Paris break worth £4,250 with Le Grand Mazarin and Eurostar

The clue

My friend is getting ideas above his station. And no wonder: he’s going
to have an exciting weekend. I just wish I hadn’t agreed to meet him
several hours before it gets under way.

That tower looks amazing!" he yelps as we gaze up at the highest point
of the building, where his fun begins. "Let’s go up there right now."

"Actually, we can’t," I tell him. "At least, not until a couple of open
days next month." Friend shrugs and starts googling for other
interesting sites nearby - and soon he has dragged me 335 yards north-
northwest of the tower to a big company’s local offices. "I always
thought a high-flyer like me should have searched for a job here," he
purrs smugly outside. Then he drags me 1,170 yards south of the tower
to a street that runs between two squares. A 4th earl built a landmark
house here in the 17th century - which was later demolished.

By now I’m properly cross. Friend is strutting about like royalty,
having all the fun. Why can’t I set the agenda for this local tour?
I’ve already laid a plan. We’ll start with a slice of Athens, courtesy
of a 19th-century church 520 yards southwest of the tower. Then we’ll
follow with the obvious attraction for a writer in these parts, 300
yards northeast of the church. I’ve booked tickets to an exhibition
there. Friend, however, refuses both suggestions.

"Remember, noblesse oblige," I tell him. "You what?" Friend grunts.
"Interesting," I hiss. "You’re not so high-flying to have bothered
learning any French." I wish him bon voyage and take my leave.

The questions

1. What was the first name of the 4th earl? FRANCIS

2. To which saint is the church dedicated? ST PANCRAS

The prize

The winner and guest will spend three nights, B&B, at Le Grand Mazarin,
the new five-star hotel that opens in Paris on September 4. A member of
the Maisons Pariente group, the 61-room property sits in the heart of
the Marais and is decked out in festive and flamboyant style. Think
bespoke bronze lamps and Aubusson-style tapestries.

The restaurant, Boubalé, is a collaboration with the celebrated chef
Assaf Granit, and one lunch for two and one dinner for two (both
excluding drinks) are included in the prize. For details, visit
legrandmazarin.com.

Also included are two return Standard Premier tickets on Eurostar from
London, offering larger seats, more spacious carriages and a light meal
served at your seat. For tickets, which start at £39 one way in
standard class, visit eurostar.com.

The prize must be taken between September 18, 2023, and February 10,
2024, subject to availability and excluding public holidays as well as
Paris Fashion Weeks, the Rugby World Cup final and semi-finals, October
20-29 and New Year’s Eve.

Brian Smith

Sep 3, 2023, 6:58:28 AM9/3/23

Win a Devon break worth £2,100 at Lympstone Manor

The clue

A forest: that’s what I wanted to see before my flight, and my friend
has obliged with an area of conifers managed by Forestry England. It
lies in an area of older woodland that spreads between two towns - and
is named after a cross-Channel saint.

But that’s not to say Friend is enjoying himself. "Let’s get on the
trail of that musician," he suggests. We’ve learnt that a singer-
songwriter, originally from Lancashire, spent many of his formative
years in the larger of the two towns, northeast of us. He also formed a
band there.

No thanks. It’s so wonderfully pretty here, I’d rather stay put. And
no, I don’t want to shop for holiday toothpaste either. Friend reckons
we could buy it in a village with a suggestive name nearby.

I am, however, interested in his third idea. He says a comedian
(mother, Deirdre) was for a time at a school three miles southeast of
the larger town’s centre. "Surely it would be worth a visit? We’ve got
loads of time," he boasts. Actually, we don’t, but I agree to a quick
look.

So it is that, east of the suggestive village, we glide to a halt in
another wood. The sun’s gone in so it’s nice, but dim.

"It’s not one of those forest schools?" I ask, surprised. "No," says
Friend. "Then why have we stopped?" I ask. "I’ve run out petrol," he
admits.

My gate closes in 90 minutes. "Remember, boys don’t cry," counsels
Friend.

"We might have to see about that," I growl. At which point Friend seems
to change his mind about woodland walks - and legs it, into the trees.

The questions

1. What’s the surname of the singer-songwriter? SMITH

2. What’s the name of the school? WORTH SCHOOL

The prize

The winner and guest will stay for two nights, B&B, in a suite at
Lympstone Manor - Michael Caines’s elegant gastronomic hotel on the
banks of the Exe estuary. Set in 28 acres of grounds, this Georgian
manor forms part of the Michael Caines Collection, alongside the Cove,
a beachside restaurant and bar at Maenporth, and Mickeys Beach Bar and
Restaurant in Exmouth. Its restaurant has held a Michelin star since
2017 and serves its own wine. This October, Lympstone Manor launches
its Classic Cuvée, the first sparkling wine from the hotel’s vineyard.
For details, visit lympstonemanor.co.uk.

The prize includes an à la carte Michelin-starred dinner for two
(excluding drinks), a vineyard tour and a bottle of Classic Cuvée. It
must be taken before April 3, 2024, subject to availability and
excluding bank holiday weekends, Valentine’s Day and December 24 to
January 1.

Jackson

Nov 29, 2023, 6:07:38 PM11/29/23

BUY DMT-CARTS-CRYSTALS, 2CB TABS, LSD TABS- SHEETS-GEL TABS, MUSHROOMS-CHOCOLATE BARS-MICRODOSING TABS, BB MOLLY-MDMA-XTC, XANX, ADDIS, OXYS, PECS, CANNABIS IN THE USA AND CANADA
https://t.me/psychedelic424
https://t.me/psychedelic424
https://t.me/psychedelic424
https://t.me/psychedelic424
https://t.me/psychedelic424
https://t.me/psychedelic424
https://t.me/psychedelic424
https://t.me/psychedelic424
Buy LSD Edible 100ug Sour Mint Gummy Deadhead Chemist Online Canada, GERMANY, UK
Buy LSD Edible 100ug Gummy Bear Deadhead Chemist Online USA, EUROPE, AUSTRALIA, GERMANY
Buy LSD Edible 100ug Gummy Bear Canada - Deadhead Chemist Online USA, EUROPE, SWEDEN,POLAND, FRANCE
Buy Psilocybin Gummies - Mushroom Gummy Cubes 3.5g online | Buy Psilocybin Gummies 100% Fast And Discreet Shipping Worldwide
Buy Magic Mushrooms Online | Psychedelics For Sale USA | Mushroom Chocolate Bars Online
Buy Xanax 2mg bars, Hydrocodone, Diazepam, Dilaudid, Oxycotin, Roxycodone, Suboxone, Subutex, Klonpin, Soma, Ritalin
Buy microdosing psychedelics online | Buy magic mushrooms gummies online | buy dmt carts online usa
DMT for Sale | Buy DMT Cartridges Online | Buy DMT Online | WHere to Buy DMT in Australia
NN DMT for Sale | Order DMT Cartridges Online | Buy DMT Online Europe | WHere to Buy DMT Near Me |Buy DMT USA
Buy Psilo Psilocybin Mushroom Gummies Online | Buy Magic Mushrooms Edibles Online | Psilly Gummies For Sale USA, AUSTRALIA
https://t.me/psychedelic424
https://t.me/psychedelic424
https://t.me/psychedelic424
https://t.me/psychedelic424
https://t.me/psychedelic424
Your best online shop to get plantimum quality microdosing psychedelics products online, pain,anxiety pills, and research chemicals.
Be 100% assured about the quality and genuineness of the product, and you will also be able to buy legal hallucinogens at a fair price.
https://t.me/psychedelic424
https://t.me/psychedelic424
https://t.me/psychedelic424
Buy Psilocybin Gummies – Mushroom Gummy Cubes 3.5g Online
https://t.me/psychedelic424
Buy DMT .5ml Purecybin – 300mg DMT https://t.me/psychedelic424
https://t.me/psychedelic424
Buy LSD Edible 100ug Sour Rainbow Belt Deadhead Chemist
https://t.me/psychedelic424
Buydmt
https://t.me/psychedelic424
Buy LSd
https://t.me/psychedelic424
Buy Mickey Mouse LSD Blotter (260ug) PURE Aztec Crystal:
https://t.me/psychedelic424
https://t.me/psychedelic424
Buy Magic Mushroom Onlinehttps://t.me/psychedelic424
https://t.me/psychedelic424
Buy Quality Adderall XR 30MG Capsule
https://t.me/psychedelic424
Buy DeadHead Chemist DMT Vape Cartridge
https://t.me/psychedelic424
https://t.me/psychedelic424
https://t.me/psychedelic424
Buy 5-Meo-DMT(Cartridge) 1mL Deadhead Chemist Online
https://t.me/psychedelic424
Buy Microdose 4-AcO-DMT Deadhead Chemist
https://t.me/psychedelic424
Buy Deadhead Chemist DMT 3 Cartridges Deal 1mL
Buy PolkaDot Magic Mushroom Belgian Chocolate
Buy Penis Envy Magic Mushrooms:https:
https://t.me/psychedelic424
Buy DMT 1ml Purecybin – 700mg DMT Onlin
Buy NN-DMT(Cartridge) 1mL | 800MG | MMD Cosmo Online
Buy Golden Teacher Mushrooms Online 3.5G
https://t.me/psychedelic424
Buy One up psilocybin mushroom
Buy Psilocybin Gummies – Mushroom Gummy Cubes 3.5g:
Buy 100 Microgram 1P-LSD Blotter https://t.me/psychedelic424
https://t.me/psychedelic424
1P-LSD (125mcg) Blotter
https://t.me/psychedelic424
Buy LSD Edible 100ug – Dark Chocolate – Schwifty Labs Online
https://t.me/psychedelic424
Where to Order Xanax 2mg bas pfizer Online, Buy Mexican Blues 30S, Black tar H, Clear, Yayo,
China White, Percocets, Valium, Adderall(IR & XR), Methadone, Hydrocodone, Diazepam, Dilaudid, Oxycotin, Roxycodone, Suboxone, Subutex, Klonpin, Soma,
https://t.me/psychedelic424
https://t.me/psychedelic424
https://t.me/psychedelic424
BUY BLUE MEANIE MUSHROOM SPORES ONLINE
https://t.me/psychedelic424
https://t.me/psychedelic424https://t.me/psychedelic424
Buy MDMA
https://t.me/psychedelic424
Buy MDMA Crystal 84
https://t.me/psychedelic424
Buy White MDMA Ecstasy Pills Online
https://t.me/psychedelic424
Buy Dutch Champagne
https://t.me/psychedelic424
Buy Bars 2mg Online USA:

Where To Buy Xanax 3mg Bars Online USA:https://t.me/psychedelic424
-100% Discreet and Confidential ,
-Your personal details are 100% SECURE.,
-Your orders are 100%
Secure and Anonymo
https://t.me/psychedelic424
https://t.me/psychedelic424
https://t.me/psychedelic424
https://t.me/psychedelic424
https://t.me/psychedelic424
https://t.me/psychedelic424
https://t.me/psychedelic424
https://t.me/psychedelic424
https://t.me/psychedelic424
https://t.me/psychedelic424
https://t.me/psychedelic424
https://t.me/psychedelic424

Brian Smith

Dec 3, 2023, 7:47:09 AM12/3/23

Win a Munich break worth Ł4,692 at the five-star Hotel Bayerischer Hof

The clue

All morning I’ve been trying divert my friend away from this area’s
many golf courses - with talk of the handsome resort town in their
midst. But the soft sell isn’t working, and now a sense of
disappointment is creeping into the day. As a result, the whole outing
is feeling a bit tainted.

"Love the art deco clubhouse," Friend purrs, oblivious to my
frustration as we drive past the best-known golf course. "Now we’ll
head south. Next port of call: a golf resort and spa."

"I’ll buy you a new putter if we head northeast instead," I tell him.
It’s an expensive ploy, I know. But I really want to see that town. Not
only is it peppered with listed Victorian buildings, but it was the
birthplace of a singer (mother, Sandra) whose torch songs lit up my
teenage years.

An hour later, we emerge from a sports shop near the town centre. From
here, we can walk to its most celebrated street. Legend has it that
this tree-lined boulevard inspired the rebuilding of a capital city 400
miles southeast of us.

But Friend turns back towards his car. "No, no - this way!" I tell him,
and try to guide him physically towards the famous street. Friend
recoils.

"Take your hands off me!" he warns, and continues back to his car. Now,
I’m seeing red too. But only until he says he wants to drive to an
unconventional training ground nearby, used in the 1970s by a national
sporting hero (mother, Mared). A trip to the beach? Suddenly, the day
doesn’t seem like such a rum deal after all.

The questions

1. What’s the singer’s surname? ALMOND

2. What was the name of the national sporting hero? RED RUM

The prize

The winner and guest will stay for two nights, B&B, in a deluxe junior
suite at the five-star Hotel Bayerischer Hof in Munich. Owned by the
Volkhardt family for more than a century, this landmark Promenadeplatz
property has hosted Muhammad Ali, Bruce Springsteen and Queen Elizabeth
II.

As well as a cinema and a theatre, the Bayerischer Hof is home to a
roof garden, a swimming pool and a spa, as well as the north and south
wing, which was designed by Axel Vervoordt. There are also five
restaurants - including the Palais Keller (built in 1443) and the two-
Michelin-star Atelier, with the chef de cuisine Anton Gschwendtner. For
more details visit bayerischerhof.de.

The prize includes two economy return flights from the UK to Munich. It
must be taken between January 2 and December 1, 2024, subject to
availability and excluding Oktoberfest, public holidays and major
events at the hotel.

Best Drug Shop Online

Jan 2, 2024, 10:08:47 AMJan 2
On Sunday, February 26, 2023 at 2:23:23 PM UTC+2, Brian Smith wrote:
> Win a £1,000 luxury hotel voucher from PoB Hotels
>
> The clue
>
> Today industry was to be our theme. Now it’s a park - or at least
> that’s what my friend wants, after seeing the map.
>
> We’ve just visited a market town, once famous for its silk. Our next
> stop is supposed to be a riverside village eight and a half miles
> southeast of it. In the 1850s enough copper was extruded there to span
> several seas and (in part) an ocean. But Friend wants to skip it and go
> to a stately home a mile and a half further southeast instead.
>
> He’s thrilled by the idea of the visitor attraction in its grounds. But
> I won’t let him bulldoze my itinerary. He, however, insists. So do I.
> "We can’t go round and round in circles like this," he sighs.
>
> "That’s exactly what we’ll do if you have your way," I tell him.
>
> "And your idea is to visit the site of a copperworks that shut 61 years
> ago," he says. "How pointless is that?"
>
> "But it’s stupid to keep changing our plans like this," I counter.
>
> "Are you calling me stupid?" Friend growls.
>
> Oops. "Just the change of plan, not you. Actually, no, not the change
> of plan either . . ."
>
> "Keep digging," he sighs. "Your hole is getting deeper."
>
> Suddenly I have an idea. In a few minutes I’ve engineered a visit to a
> factory in a second village, almost five miles southeast of the first.
> There are tours there that I know will keep Friend happy and my theme
> on track. "It’s like walking around my old toy box!" Friend beams, once
> inside. "Only a bit yellower."
>
> What a relief. The day was becoming an emotional rollercoaster.
> The questions
>
> 1. What’s the name of the first-mentioned village? OAKAMOOR
>
> 2. What’s the name of the second village? ROCESTER
>
> The prize
>
> The winner will receive a £1,000 gift voucher to be spent at any one of
> the properties in the PoB Hotels collection. Formerly Pride of Britain
> hotels, the collection has been relaunched with a portfolio that
> includes more than 50 leading names in independent British hospitality,
> including the Fife Arms, Seaham Hall, Gravetye Manor and Glenapp
> Castle. London hotels such as the Goring and the Athenaeum also
> feature, as does the stately Hebridean Princess cruise ship, which
> sails from Greenock, Oban and Inverness. Michelin-starred meals abound,
> as do state-of-the-art spas, exquisite gardens and experiences such as
> guided walks. This month PoB Hotels has welcomed Andy Murray’s Cromlix
> and Prestonfield House in Edinburgh. For more details and special
> offers, visit pobhotels.com. The gift voucher must be redeemed before
> January 31, 2025
Exploring the Greatest Strains of All Time
Cannabis – The world of cannabis is rich with diversity, offering an incredible array of strains that have captivated enthusiasts for generations. Some strains have become legendary due to their unique effects, aromas, flavors, and contributions to the evolution of cannabis culture. In this comprehensive blog post, we’ll embark on a journey to uncover the best cannabis strains of all time, delving into their origins, effects, and enduring popularity.

Understanding Cannabis Prices
Hey there! Just wanted to hip you to our online store where we’ve got the most bangin’ cannabis prices on the web.

We know that quality and affordability matter when it comes to your green, so we’ve carefully curated a selection of top-notch products at wallet-friendly prices.

Whether you’re looking for tried-and-true classics or the latest strains on the scene, our online shop has got you covered.

And don’t worry about skimping on quality just because we offer killer deals; our cannabis is sourced from reputable growers who prioritize organic cultivation methods and carefully nurture their plants to ensure top-tier buds.

So if you’re after some primo ganja without breaking the bank, swing by our online store and see why our customers rave about our unbeatable prices!

The Best Cannabis Strains of All Time
OG Kush

Origins: The origins of OG Kush remain shrouded in mystery, but it’s believed to be a hybrid of Chemdawg and Hindu Kush.

Effects: OG Kush is celebrated for its balanced effects, inducing relaxation, euphoria, and even creativity. It’s also known for its iconic aroma, blending earthy, citrus, and pine notes.

Sour Diesel

Origins: Sour Diesel emerged in the 1990s and is a blend of Chemdawg, Northern Lights, and Skunk #1.

Effects: With its energizing and uplifting effects, Sour Diesel is a favorite among creative individuals. Its diesel-like aroma is distinctive and easily recognizable.

Blue Dream

Origins: Blue Dream is a Sativa-dominant hybrid born from crossing Blueberry and Haze strains.

Effects: This strain offers a balance between euphoria and relaxation, making it a versatile choice for various occasions. Its sweet berry aroma is a signature feature.

Cannabis Strains
Northern Lights

Origins: Northern Lights’ lineage includes Afghani and Thai landrace strains.

Effects: Renowned for its deeply relaxing effects, Northern Lights is often chosen for stress relief, pain management, and sleep enhancement.

Green Crack

Origins: Green Crack, formerly known as Cush, is a Sativa-dominant strain with Skunk #1 and an unknown indica as its parents.

Effects: Green Crack delivers an invigorating burst of energy, making it a daytime favorite. It’s characterized by its sharp, citrusy aroma.

White Widow

Origins: White Widow is a balanced hybrid resulting from a Brazilian sativa and a South Indian indica.

Effects: White Widow offers a balanced high that combines euphoria with relaxation. Its resin-covered buds contribute to its iconic name.

AK-47

Origins: AK-47 is a hybrid with complex genetics, including Colombian, Mexican, Thai, and Afghani strains.

Effects: Known for its uplifting and creative effects, AK-47 is appreciated by those seeking relief from pain, stress, and depression.

Jack Herer

Origins: Named after the cannabis activist Jack Herer, this strain is a blend of Haze, Northern Lights #5, and Shiva Skunk.

Effects: Jack Herer provides a clear-headed and focused high, making it a favorite for daytime use. Its spicy and earthy aroma reflects its sativa dominance.

Cultivating the Legends

Strain Preservation: Maintaining the genetics of these classic strains requires meticulous breeding and cultivation practices.

Cannabis Legalization: The increasing legalization of cannabis has allowed these classic strains to be enjoyed by a wider audience while promoting responsible use.

Conclusion
The best cannabis strains of all time have earned their place in history by offering unique effects, aromas, and experiences that have shaped the cannabis culture.

From the calming embrace of Northern Lights to the energetic creativity of Sour Diesel, these strains have provided countless enthusiasts with journeys of relaxation, inspiration, and joy.

As the world of cannabis continues to evolve, these classic strains stand as pillars of heritage, reminding us of the beauty and complexity that nature offers.

Whether you’re seeking relaxation, motivation, or relief, the legends of cannabis are here to guide you on a timeless journey of discovery.
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product-category/cannabis/

Best Drug Shop Online

Jan 2, 2024, 10:12:01 AMJan 2
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/303-og-strain/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/adderall-30mg-generic/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/afghan-diesel-marijuana/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/afgoo-kush-marijuana-straina/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/ak-47-marijuana-strain/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/ak47-feminized-seeds/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/alien-berries-marijuana/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/aloha-pure-kush-marijuana/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/animal-cookies-aaa/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/antivert-meclizine/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/apollo-11-marijuana-strain/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/apollo-99-marijuana-strain/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/b3n7-marijuana-strain/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/belladonna-kush-marijuana-strain/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/big-buddha-cheese-feminized-seeds/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/black-diamond-a/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/black-domina-marijuana/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/blue-dragon-marijuana/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/blue-dream-feminized-seeds/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/blue-dream-marijuana-strain/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/bordello-kush-marijuana-strain/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/bubba-og-marijuana-strain/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/bubble-gum-aa/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/buy-bio-cocaine-86/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/buy-cocaine-in-china/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/buy-cocaine-in-singapore/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/buy-columbian-cocaine-96-pure/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/buy-crack-cocaine/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/buy-ghb-capsules-online/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/buy-peruvian-cocaine-92-pure/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/buy-volkswagen-cocaine-online-90-pure/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/cheese-feminized-seeds/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/chem-gold-marijuana-strain/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/chupa-chups-180-mg/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/cocaine-for-sale/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/codeine-phosphate-60-mg/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/crack-cocaine-online/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/death-star-aaa/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/death-star-marijuana-strain/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/diablo-og-strain/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/dilantin/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/dixie-chills-medicated-ice-cream/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/dixie-dew-drop/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/dixie-scrios-a-m-focus/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/do-si-dos-strain-online/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/dormicum-15mg-midazolam/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/durban-poison-marijuana-strain/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/girl-scout-cookies-feminized-seeds/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/girl-scout-cookies-marijuana/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/girl-scout-cookies-strain/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/grand-daddy-purple-feminized-seeds/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/granddaddy-purple-kush-strain/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/grape-ape-marijuana-strain/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/grape-kush-strain/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/hydrocodone-watson-540/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/hydrocodone-watson-853-online-10-325mg/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/indica-strain-of-marijuana-for-back-pain/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/juicy-fruit-aa/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/ketamine-hcl-injection/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/las-vegas-lemon-skunk/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/lemonade/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/master-kush-a/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/medicated-chocolate-truffles/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/medicated-crispy-rice-treats/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/medicated-dixie-rolls/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/medicated-fruit-lozenge/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/methadone-10mg/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/mixtd-berry-flavored-water/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/nembutalpentobarbital-sodium-solution/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/nuken-aaaa/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/nyc-diesel-feminized-seeds/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/og-kush-marijuana-strain/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/old-fashioned-sarsaparilla/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/orange-berry-marijuana/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/order-tramadol-100mg-online-tramal-sr/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/order-tramadol-150mg-online-ultram/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/order-tramadol-50mg-online-ultram/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/oxycodone-40mg-online-generic/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/oxycodone-80mg-online-generic/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/pain-killer-feminized-seeds/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/percocet-10mg-online/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/pink-bubba-aaaa/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/pink-kush-aa/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/tramadol-200mg-online/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/valium-10mg-online-diazepam/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/valium-5mg-online-diazepam/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/vantin/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/vicodin-es-online-7-5mg/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/powdered-cocaine-online/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/pure-cocaine-base-crack-online/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/rohypnol-1mg-2/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/roxicodone-30mg-online-generic/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/salvation-balm/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/sativa-28-kingsize-cannabisjoints/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/silver-haze-strain/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/skywalker-og-marijuana/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/snoops-church-marijuana/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/soma-online-500mg/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/sour-diesel-feminized-seeds/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/sour-diesel-marijuana-strain/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/sparkling-blueberry/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/sparkling-grapefruit/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/sparkling-mandarin/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/sparkling-peach/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/sparkling-pomegranate/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/sparkling-red-currant/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/sweet-tea/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/thunderhead-3-pre-rolled-joints-white-castle/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/thyro-3/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/train-wreck-marijuana-strain/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/white-cookies-aa/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/white-widow-feminized-seeds/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/white-widow-marijuana-strain/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/xanax-1mg-alprazolam/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/xanax-2mg-alprazolam/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/xanax-2mg-online-white-pills/
https://bestdrugshoponline.com/product/zepose-10-from-uk/

Brian Smith

Jan 7, 2024, 7:48:15 AMJan 7
Win a villa holiday in Provence worth £4,000 with Oliver’s Travels

The clue

Today, my friend is firing on all cylinders. This is a new town for him
- and the fact that a champion (mother: Carmen) was born and raised
here has set his pulse racing. He wants to see as much of it - and the
surrounding area - as possible.

I had proposed a different formula, one that included just a couple of
leisurely visits. But we’re in Friend’s car, so he’s in charge. "The
rule of thumb is this," he explains. "No more than 40 minutes for each
stop, including the drive."

So it is that - as well as the town - we (briefly) see a village that
was home to an alleged witch, another where a member of a famous
wizarding trio grew up and - finally - a flamboyant country mansion.

Two miles south-southwest of the first-mentioned town’s centre, the
mansion has starred in several films. But what interests Friend is a
record set there over three nights, just over 20 years ago.
By now I’m a little carsick, as well as frustrated by the lack of time
at each stop. So I ask Friend to drive me to a station in a second
town, six miles north-northwest of the mansion. I’ll catch a train home
from there. "Aw, come on!" he begs. "Let me entertain you with one last
stop."

Reluctantly, I agree. Ten minutes later we hit a tight country turn.
It’s not exactly Mirabeau at Monaco, but Friend misjudges it all the
same and ploughs into a hedge. "Where are you going?" he asks as I get
out.

"Let me tell you what my new rule of thumb is," I say, checking for
signs of injury . "From here on in I’m hitching."

The questions

1. What is the name of the country mansion? KNEBWORTH HOUSE

2. What is the name of the second town? HITCHIN

The prize

The winner and up to three guests will stay for seven nights, self-
catering, at Villa Paulette in Provence. In the Luberon Regional Nature
Park, this charming villa has commanding views of the surrounding
countryside, as well as an open-plan living room, three double
bedrooms, a gas barbecue, swimming pool and indoor fireplace. From here
it’s a ten-minute walk to the neighbouring hilltop village, while a 15
-minute drive will take you to the nearest vineyard. Beautiful Aix-en-
Provence is nearby too.

Villa Paulette is one of many exceptional villas, châteaux and cottages
on offer from Oliver’s Travels - each one hand-picked and reflecting 20
years of experience in the holiday rentals business. For details see
oliverstravels.com.

The prize also includes return flights for four (to a total value of
£200pp) from a big London or Manchester airport to Marseilles, as well
as hire of an economy car. See thetimes.co.uk/travel/where-was-i/ for
full terms and conditions

Brian Smith

Jan 14, 2024, 7:12:27 AMJan 14

Win a two-night spa break at the Retreat at Elcot Park in Berkshire
worth Ł1,090

The clue

It was, I thought, a copper-bottomed itinerary. My friend and I would
start at an extraordinary Bronze Age site: a limestone pit honeycombed
with caves and tunnels. The next step would be a ring of iron - or
rather, an important part of one, three and a half miles south-
southeast of the Bronze Age site. And we’d follow that by heading a
further four and a half miles south, up a river valley to a small
church, set within a former Roman fort. Nearby, thousands of Roman
coins were recently unearthed. Some were denarii, made of silver.

But my suggestion went down like a lead balloon. Friend didn’t like the
rigidly historical theme. Instead, he wanted to see the long beach that
begins less than a mile east-southeast of the Bronze Age site.
Meanwhile, all talk of a ring of iron made him rebellious, which was, I
suppose, fitting, given its 13th-century origins. So we forged a
different plan. First, we cavorted (in scarves and woolly hats) on the
beach, and wondered if the Bronze Age workers who’d mined those tunnels
had washed themselves here. Then we explored the handsome Victorian
resort immediately south of the beach, and I realised that - even
without walking a single rampart - I was enjoying myself.

Friend then suggested a National Trust garden two miles northeast of
the Roman fort. There we saw the first snowdrops in an area dedicated
to winter. But we couldn’t help regretting that we weren’t there in
late spring to see its star attraction in bloom. That would have given
the day a golden finish.

The questions

1. What is the name of the handsome Victorian resort? LLANDUDNO

2. What is the name of the National Trust garden? BODNANT GARDEN

The prize

The winner and guest will stay for two nights, B&B, in a Culture Room
at the Retreat at Elcot Park. This luxurious bolt hole - based around a
Regency mansion that once belonged to the mother of the poet Percy
Bysshe Shelley - opened near Newbury in 2022. Set in 16 acres, it
offers a rich mix of country style and 21st-century comfort, as well as
the 1772 Brasserie and the fine-dining, pan-Asian Yu - recently
elevated by the chef Mark Jarvis. A sharer menu for two at Yu with wine
pairings is included in the prize.

The winner and guest will also enjoy a complimentary bottle of
Bollinger champagne on arrival and a salt flotation treatment in the
hotel’s state-of-the-art spa. For more on the Retreat at Elcot Park -
The Times and Sunday Times hotel of the year in 2023 - see
retreatelcotpark.com.

The prize must be taken before June 30, subject to availability and
excluding Valentine’s Day and bank holidays.

johnson mane

Feb 19, 2024, 1:23:41 PMFeb 19

Nice Blog, i'll keep supporting you to promote my online shop business as well.
Keep up the good work.
https://thcdisposables.co.uk/