Going to the Costa Blanca at Easter?

Alan James

Mar 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/22/00
I have just updated the Costa Blanca update on the ROCKFAX web site with
several new topos and a new crag. There is a lot of info on it now so if
you are going there this Easter it is well worth getting hold of a copy.

More info - http://rockfax.com/costa_blanca/index.html

Download the PDF update - http://rockfax.com/costa_blanca/cbupdate.pdf

You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 3 and above to access it.

AJ

--
Alan James
ROCKFAX Climbing Guidebooks - http://rockfax.com/

Simon Caldwell

Mar 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/23/00

Alan James <al...@rockfax.co.uk> wrote in message

> I have just updated the Costa Blanca update on the ROCKFAX web site with
> several new topos and a new crag. There is a lot of info on it now so if
> you are going there this Easter it is well worth getting hold of a copy.

No, I'm going tomorrow.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

S.

soc...@turisol.de

Nov 1, 2012, 12:57:58 AM11/1/12
to al...@rockfax.co.uk
On Wednesday, 22 March 2000 16:00:00 UTC+8, Alan James wrote:
> I have just updated the Costa Blanca update on the ROCKFAX web site with
> several new topos and a new crag. There is a lot of info on it now so if
> you are going there this Easter it is well worth getting hold of a copy.
>
> More info - http://rockfax.com/costa_blanca/index.html
>
> Download the PDF update - http://rockfax.com/costa_blanca/cbupdate.pdf
>
> You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 3 and above to access it.
>
> AJ
>
> --
> Alan James
> ROCKFAX Climbing Guidebooks - http://rockfax.com/