Divine Intervention from Ellis Brigham and Glasgow Climbing Academy

CJB

Sep 15, 2012, 11:29:26 AM9/15/12
What a wonderful discovery! Browsing through the latest Ellis Brigham
Catalogue (pps 51 / 58 / 207 / 211 / 217 / 218 ) and it references the
Glasgow Climbing Academy too I see that there are so many pictures
showing how to climb in true grit style sans protective helmet. Even
the respective websites for EB and GCA show climbers sans protection.
So what is this newly discovered secret for safe climbing avoiding a
knock on the head either by a rock fall, a swing out and back, or a
fall of the climber him/herself? This new invention that can protect
the head - I guess is called Divine Intervention - and must be
widespread because time and time again when I'm out on the rocks I see
other religiously inclined climbers sans any protective head gear at
all - male and female. These idiots are truly a wonderful example for
our kids and the next generation aren't they? CJB.