Digg Labs Swarm and Stack

www.86watches.net

May 7, 2011, 1:05:27 AM5/7/11
Best replica watches http://www.86luxurywatch.com
Best replica handbags http://www.86luxurywatches.com

We adore data visualization projects Fake Rolex Watches for sale, so we were thrilled apt discern Digg finally joined the party in a partnership with Stamen Design– attach they launched their newest site: Digg Labs. “Digg pushes quite immediately, and has a host of stories submitted each day, so agreeable material can periodically fly at ahead you even understand it. These interactive visualizations see under the surface of the Digg community’s activities.” They attempt Digg Swarm which draws circles as stories for they’re dugg and Digg Stack where diggers fall from above and pile up above fashionable stories. Screen shots don’t do this project justice, so work take a look for yourself.

url:http://www.myreader.co.uk/gp/1307-1.aspx