Replica Hermes So Kelly 22cm 26cm bags knockoff

www.86watches.net

Apr 15, 2011, 12:25:42 PM4/15/11
Replica Hermes So Kelly 22cm 26cm bags knockoff
http://www.86luxurywatch.com

http://www.86luxurywatches.com

Replica Hermes So Kelly 22cm 26cm bags knockoff So kelly bags

Hermes SO KELLY bag - Hermes newest bag that is super HOT and flying out of the boutique shelves! This bag is the casual and shoulder bag version the iconic Kelly bag and is an updated version of the sport kelly bag. It is so practical to use as it can be carried over the shoulder!

the replica Hermes So Kelly 22 collection Features:
•Italian togo leather and matching leather lining
•Silver Palladium hardware
•Stamped "L" for 2008 production along with the craftsman ID#
•Hermes lock and keys
•Adjustable shoulder strap, measuring 9.2" on the 2nd hole
•One interior zip pocket, one patch pocket
Each Hermes So Kelly 22 replica comes with Hermes fabric dust cover, Hermes authenticity card, Hermes Receipt, Certificate paper, Hermes envelope.

Replica Hermes So Kelly 22cm 26cm bags knockoff Size: 10"L x 4.5 "W x 12"H

Please visit our replica hermes so kelly collection for other colors , now we have this bag in stock in Blue, coffee , red , black etc

url:http://myreader.co.uk/gp/1272-1.aspx