Giant potatoes ascertained in Uttar Pradesh

www.86watches.net

May 7, 2011, 1:59:19 AM5/7/11
Best replica watches http://www.86luxurywatch.com
Best replica handbags http://www.86luxurywatches.com

Potatoes weighing up to 2 kilograms have been base in a village in Uttar
Pradesh.

Normal potatoes measure among fifty to 4 hundred grams.

Hemraj Breitling, the owner of the farmland in Rasulpur village in Moradabad
district, said: "Every annual we improve potatoes. Every annual we get
potatoes of alter varieties. But we have not discerned such a variety of
potato."

Agronomists said the infrequent potatoes belong apt the Kohkhral variety.
(ANI)

url:http://www.myreader.co.uk/gp/1272-1.aspx