LPG Gas smell

darren mccaw

Nov 1, 2022, 9:38:29 PM11/1/22
I have a 2007 duel fuel 2007 Pajero 4x4. I have had the car serviced for petrol and Gas in the last 6 months. The car started stalling on Gas when i was stopped at the traffic lights. Now when we switch over form petrol to Gas, the smell is so bad inside the car that we have to wind down the windows and turn it off. Its so bad that we cannot use the gas anymore, when I switched off the gas there is no smell after 5 minutes. Do you have any advice on what to do and costs. I have also had the catalytic converters replaced.
Thank you
Darren