Google Groups จะไม่รองรับโพสต์หรือการสมัครสมาชิก Usenet ใหม่อีกต่อไป โดยคุณจะยังคงดูเนื้อหาเดิมได้อยู่

Re: Small tent with standing room and a porch

ยอดดู 13 ครั้ง
ข้ามไปที่ข้อความที่ยังไม่อ่านรายการแรก

James Harris

ยังไม่อ่าน,
23 ส.ค. 2558 05:21:2623/8/58
ถึง
"gregz" <ze...@comcast.net> wrote in message
> "James Harris" <james.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I am looking for a tent which
>>
>> * allows a 6-foot (182cm) person to stand up in
>> * has a "porch", i.e. somewhere covered to take off wet shoes etc
>> * is not expensive
>> * is for one person (me)
>> * has a small footprint
>> * is fairly lightweight as it and other things have to fit in a 15kg
>> ferry allowance

> I have a couple steep walled tents. No porch flap. On the large one I
> just
> made my own top piece extending out for rain.

In the end I went for a Trespass Go Further 2 Man Tent, weight about
10kg. Like yours it doesn't have a porch. I might be able to add
something over the front guy cords for another time.

One slight surprise; although it was advertised as a Trespass tent the
actual one I received was a Regatta. The model is a Regatta Premium
909/9823(D) 2-man weekend tent.

I would have guessed that Trespass and Regatta were company names and
separate companies but perhaps not. Or perhaps they both resell the same
Chinese-made tent under different names.

James

Whiskers

ยังไม่อ่าน,
25 ส.ค. 2558 10:53:0125/8/58
ถึง
One tent-maker to make them all ...

Just for the record, would you use it again? Would you buy another the
same?

--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers

James Harris

ยังไม่อ่าน,
25 ส.ค. 2558 15:00:0725/8/58
ถึง

"Whiskers" <catwh...@operamail.com> wrote in message
> On 2015-08-23, James Harris <james.h...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> In the end I went for a Trespass Go Further 2 Man Tent, weight about
>> 10kg. Like yours it doesn't have a porch. I might be able to add
>> something over the front guy cords for another time.
>>
>> One slight surprise; although it was advertised as a Trespass tent
>> the
>> actual one I received was a Regatta. The model is a Regatta Premium
>> 909/9823(D) 2-man weekend tent.
>>
>> I would have guessed that Trespass and Regatta were company names and
>> separate companies but perhaps not. Or perhaps they both resell the
>> same Chinese-made tent under different names.

> One tent-maker to make them all ...

... and in the darkness bind them!

> Just for the record, would you use it again? Would you buy another
> the
> same?

I would certainly use the tent again, especially if again going away via
transport which had a similar luggage weight restriction. For that, it
was ideal and the unusual height to footprint elicited some interest
from other campers. If travel weight was not as restricted, however,
such as going by car I would prefer to buy a slightly larger tent with
another standing-height chamber (this one has two rooms: bedroom with
room for a double bed and one other room slightly smaller) and some
porch space to leave wet shoes in.

HTH
James

ข้อความใหม่ 0 รายการ