MW1CFN, packet radio and the LPWS

A. non Eyemouse

Mar 23, 2023, 10:10:01 PM3/23/23
https://mw1cfnradio.blogspot.com/2023/03/ham-radio-not-always-nice-place.html

Just in case anybody missed it.

Back in the days of packet radio, TRANS mode was what you needed to set
your TNC to when you wanted to transfer binary files using the Yapp
protocol. These days, apparently it has a new meaning so perhaps he
should lobby for a politically correct re-write of the AX25L2V2
specification.

If he wants to find some Policemen with issues, maybe he should look
towards London. There's plenty there according to Lady Louise Casey.

--
Mouse.
Where Morse meets House.

jim.gm4dhj

Mar 24, 2023, 1:52:50 AM3/24/23
who cares

jim.gm4dhj

Mar 24, 2023, 8:50:27 AM3/24/23
On 24/03/2023 10:33, Ottavio Caruso wrote:
> If they knew that Amateur Radio is ham, that would be racist.

what?

Bernie

Mar 25, 2023, 6:53:03 AM3/25/23
Jim, is there any truth in the rumour that your very good friend
sKumbag-evans has come out as trans, Jim?

mm0fmf

Mar 25, 2023, 9:26:58 AM3/25/23
In the only photo I have seen of Evans, his shirt has "come out".

jim.gm4dhj

Mar 25, 2023, 10:59:15 AM3/25/23
On 25/03/2023 10:52, Bernie wrote:
would it matter ? ...

brian

Mar 25, 2023, 8:43:26 PM3/25/23
In message <k8824c...@mid.individual.net>, Bernie
<bernie...@gmail.com> writes
He had a transistor. Used to be his brother.

Brina
--
Brian Howie

Jim gm4dhj ...

Mar 26, 2023, 4:24:31 AM3/26/23
seems to matter to all the tranny hams you see about

Bernie

Mar 28, 2023, 5:12:58 PM3/28/23
At least Nicola's gone as 1st minister, Jim. That must have cheered up
your mardy arse.

jim.gm4dhj

Mar 29, 2023, 2:21:35 AM3/29/23
I thought she was cute now we have an ugly Paki .....