Belinda De Lucy

Radio Man

Mar 17, 2023, 9:17:30 AM3/17/23
Belinda De Lucy 's not too old .I would .

Custos Custodum

Mar 17, 2023, 1:09:03 PM3/17/23
On Fri, 17 Mar 2023 13:17:25 +0000, Radio Man <no...@lid.org> wrote:

>Belinda De Lucy 's not too old .I would .

I wouldn't. The fact that she's a Brexit-supporting rightard would
cause instant detumescence.

Bernie

Mar 18, 2023, 12:24:07 PM3/18/23
On Sat, 18 Mar 2023 10:56:24 +0000
Ottavio Caruso <ottavio2006...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Brexitards still wank over Maggie's coffin.

I understand that Reay's got a rather sticky signed photo of Suella
Braverman.

A. non Eyemouse

Mar 19, 2023, 11:00:42 AM3/19/23
On 18/03/2023 16:24, Bernie wrote:

> I understand that Reay's got a rather sticky signed photo of Suella
> Braverman.

He takes it to the beach at Whitstable when he's out boat-spotting.

--
Mouse.
Where Morse meets House.

mm0fmf

Mar 19, 2023, 7:46:24 PM3/19/23
On 17/03/2023 13:17, Radio Man wrote:
> Belinda De Lucy 's not too old .I would .

She looks like the kind of posh woman who doesn't come but arrives.

Bernie

Mar 20, 2023, 4:53:00 AM3/20/23
On Sun, 19 Mar 2023 15:00:38 +0000
"A. non Eyemouse" <some...@work.invalid> wrote:

> On 18/03/2023 16:24, Bernie wrote:
>

> > I understand that Reay's got a rather sticky signed photo of Suella
> > Braverman.
> >

> He takes it to the beach at Whitstable when he's out boat-spotting.

An economic migrant like Reay should be grateful that he hasn't bean
deported back to Geordieland.