Blue a fuse

Jim GM4DHJ ...

Oct 14, 2021, 9:15:15 AM10/14/21
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/393626554315?hash=item5ba5f88fcb:g:oPYAAOSwoFBhZoTu

what kind of people are we getting in the hobby these days ? ....

should stick to cleaning

Roger Hayter

Oct 14, 2021, 9:39:01 AM10/14/21
On 14 Oct 2021 at 14:15:15 BST, ""Jim GM4DHJ ..."" <kinvig...@ntlworld.com>
wrote:

> https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/393626554315?hash=item5ba5f88fcb:g:oPYAAOSwoFBhZoTu
>
> what kind of people are we getting in the hobby these days ? ....
>

> should stick to cleaning

Do you think he describes two units without valves, one needing a new
capacitor (bank?) and the other not working at all, as "fully functonal used
condition" because he normally tells lies in the course of business or because
he is stupid? He will not win any Ebay dispute.

--
Roger Hayter

Bernie

Oct 14, 2021, 1:49:33 PM10/14/21
On Thu, 14 Oct 2021 14:15:15 +0100
"Jim GM4DHJ ..." <kinvig...@ntlworld.com> wrote:

shocking...

Jim GM4DHJ ...

Oct 14, 2021, 3:19:21 PM10/14/21
yeah, just shorted HT transformer windings, just replace with one of
your 3 spare ones you have lying around

and then it won't blue a fuse...........it will only orange a fuse

his school report..........

football - excellent
popularity - excellent
creative story telling - excellent
confidence - excellent

Jim GM4DHJ ...

Oct 14, 2021, 3:19:56 PM10/14/21
totly

Jim GM4DHJ ...

Oct 14, 2021, 3:21:21 PM10/14/21
ability....fail

Jim GM4DHJ ...

Oct 22, 2021, 11:14:49 AM10/22/21
On 14/10/2021 14:38, Roger Hayter wrote:
do you think when you went to collect he would have knuckles dragging
along the ground ? ...

Jim GM4DHJ ...

Oct 23, 2021, 9:26:46 AM10/23/21
On 14/10/2021 20:19, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
1940/50s school.........you are thick and not going anywhere

contemporary school..........you can be anything you want to be, all you
need is the desire and passion to make it happen.........there is
nothing stopping you (like no fukin brain)