[LSWC] Saturday mornings at the shack dont get any easier

LSWC via rec.radio.info Admin

Oct 23, 2021, 11:00:21 PM10/23/21

Lincoln Shortwave Club

Saturday mornings at the shack dont get any easier

http://www.g5fz.co.uk/uncategorized/saturday-mornings-at-the-shack-dont-get-any-easier/

Lincoln Shortwave Club - Bringing Amateur Radio to the Community

Remember last week the lads dismantled the green shed, well this week they
put it back together.

Car Park on arrival at Aisthorpe (Shed)Car Park when leaving Aisthorpe
(Shed gone)

I didn’t get there until gone 10 and the lads were waiting for Steve M5ZZZ
to go home and fetch the nuts and bolts which he didn’t remember putting
gin his car!!!  The base was already in place and levelled ready for the
shed being put on once Steve got back; luckily David M7OYN was there with
his phone and took a few photos.

We had a few more strong men volunteer today so it made it a little easier
although still hard work; thanks again to Andy M0OYE, Daron 2E0GFY, David
G0BEN, Stephen M5SJM, Stuart M7RSF, Les G1LQB, David M7OYN, Steve
M5ZZZ,and  Peter 2E0FGA.  Like me, I think some were giving moral support
rather than heavy lifting but they were there.

Shed erected and ready to fillG4STO fed the workers

Lincoln Shortwave Club - Bringing Amateur Radio to the Community