NG

Jim Stewart ...

Nov 19, 2022, 3:20:03 AM11/19/22
This group is getting like 2M DEAD...WHERE HAS EVERYBODY GONE....Am I
the only one left?...what is the problem?

Ian Jackson

Nov 19, 2022, 3:49:58 AM11/19/22
In message <tla3jg$36k3k$1...@dont-email.me>, Jim Stewart ...
<kinvig...@ntlworld.com> writes
>This group is getting like 2M DEAD...WHERE HAS EVERYBODY GONE....Am I
>the only one left?...what is the problem?

No one's dead - they're only resting.
--
Ian

Julian Macassey

Nov 19, 2022, 4:39:35 AM11/19/22
I'm here, I'm also on 2M FM, but no one else seems to
be.

--
"How can I serve under a man whose views on Africa are
positively Portuguese?" - Enoch Powell about Alec Douglas-Home

Jim Stewart ...

Nov 20, 2022, 3:17:29 AM11/20/22
On 19/11/2022 19:58, Brian Morrison wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Nov 2022 08:20:00 +0000
> "Jim Stewart ..." <kinvig...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>
> The decline of Usenet continues Jim, it's unlikely many people will
> come back or indeed join in anew.
>
> A major problem with all sorts of discourse these days is that
> positions have become very entrenched and often people would prefer to
> preach to the choir without any opposing voices instead of debating
> ideas in a civilised fashion. That applies quite strongly here after all
> those years of factional warfare.
>
> What would you like to talk about? Particularly amateur radio related
> things. I'm sure we could have a good discussion but to do so requires
> having a reasonably wide view of what amateurs do these days.

that's me out then

Jim GM4DHJ ...

Nov 21, 2022, 10:45:45 AM11/21/22
but then again this is the only place I ever get some help....can't go

Jim Stewart ...

Nov 22, 2022, 3:09:09 AM11/22/22
On 21/11/2022 18:23, Brian Morrison wrote:

>>> that's me out then
>> but then again this is the only place I ever get some help....can't go
>
> You don't need to Jim, just hang around and do what you normally do.
>
> It's pretty much what we all do.

I miss the bounce ups

Rambo

Nov 22, 2022, 9:11:00 AM11/22/22
me too

Jim Stewart ...

Nov 22, 2022, 12:10:31 PM11/22/22
On 22/11/2022 14:59, Brian Morrison wrote:

>>> I miss the bounce ups
>> me too
>
> And I thought we were all here for radio.

titter titter

clinto...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2022, 4:26:06 PM11/22/22
*KUSH*WEED*MARIJUANA*COKE*BUD*420*SHARD*LSD*SPEED* GEAR *CHARLIE* ICE
⭕ Contact by downloading the app KIK and add me to
Contact KIK ID.......budlord67

buy Medical Marijuana weed and Cannabis
online

contact us via

kik…..id…budlord67
wickr…id…budlord67

clinto...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2022, 4:31:50 PM11/22/22

clinto...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2022, 4:35:51 PM11/22/22
*KUSH*WEED*MARIJUANA*COKE*BUD*420*SHARD*LSD*SPEED* GEAR *CHARLIE* ICE
⭕ Contact by downloading the app KIK and add me to
Contact KIK ID.......budlord67

TELEGRAM CHANNEL https://t.me/Royaledoughboyzs

brian

Nov 22, 2022, 5:29:58 PM11/22/22
In message <tli033$1u7d$1...@dont-email.me>, Jim Stewart ...
<kinvig...@ntlworld.com> writes
It was bounce ups since I started in ukra 1998. The Oakley/Evans spat
was in full tilt and the G8ASO troll was going his dinger.

Brian GM4DIJ

--
Brian Howie

Jim Stewart ...

Nov 23, 2022, 3:11:16 AM11/23/22
no thaanks Glasgow is awash with drugs

Jim Stewart ...

Nov 23, 2022, 3:11:52 AM11/23/22
happy daze

Jim Stewart ...

Nov 23, 2022, 3:12:26 AM11/23/22
stuff your drugs

andyW

Nov 23, 2022, 7:25:49 AM11/23/22
That would be an interesting turkey for christmas.

A. non Eyemouse

Nov 23, 2022, 8:08:52 AM11/23/22
You'll be due a silver award next year then Brian.
--
Mouse.
Where Morse meets House.

Jim GM4DHJ ...

Nov 23, 2022, 1:16:08 PM11/23/22
totly

Jim GM4DHJ ...

Nov 23, 2022, 1:16:26 PM11/23/22
no

clinto...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2022, 12:17:28 AM12/28/22

>  *KUSH*WEED*MARIJUANA*COKE*BUD*420*SHARD*LSD*SPEED* GEAR *CHARLIE* ICE
>  ⭕ Contact by downloading the app KIK and add me to
> Contact KIK ID.......budlord67
> or telegram channel
> https://t.me/uk_undergroundbestmarket
>  buy Medical Marijuana weed and Cannabis
> online
>https://t.me/uk_undergroundbestmarket
> contact us via
>
> kik…..id…budlord67
> wickr…id…budlord67
>
>https://t.me/uk_undergroundbestmarket
> BUY HASH ONLINE
>
> buyCharas Hash online
>
> buy Honey Moroccan Blonde Hash online
>
> buy Marble Hash online
>
> buy Netherlands Hash online
>
> BUY HYBRID STRAIN WEED
>
> buy AK 47 Weed online
>
> buy Banana Kush online
>
> buy Black Widow Marijuana online
>
> buy Blue Dragon Marijuana online
>
> buy Bruce Banner #3 online
>
> buy Cannatonic Marijuana online
>
> buy Cookies and Cream online
>
> buy Diamond Valley Kush online
>
> buy Galactic Jack online
>
> buy Gelato Weed online
>
> BUY INDICA STRAIN WEED ONLINE
>
> buy Blue Kinght online
>
> buy Brain Freeze online
>
> buy Cookie Monster online
>
> buy Death Star Marijuana online
>
> buy GG1 ( Gorilla Glue #1 ) online
>
> buy Face Off OG online
>
> buy Godfather OG online
>
> buy Grand Daddy Purple online
>
> buy Hindu Kush online
>
> BUY MOON ROCK ONLINE
>
> buy Moon Rock Mix and Match Pack online
>
> buy Peaches and Cream Moon Rocks online
>
> buy Pre Rolled Moonrock Joint (Moonrock
> Canada) online
>
> buy Vanilla Ice Cream Moon Rocks (Moonrock
> Canada) online
>
> BUY PREMIUM CARTRIDGES
>
> buy Blackberry Kush Oil Cartridge online
>
> buy Blue Dream Vape Cartridge online
>
> buy Cali Kush CO2 Oil Cartridge online
>
> buy CBD Pure Oil Cartridge online
>
> buy Chem Dawg Oil Cartridge online
> buy CBD Oil 1500 MG online
> buy Jack Herer Vape Cartridge online
>
> BUY PREMIUM CBD OIL ONLINE
>
> buy CBD Oil 1000 MG online
>

> BUY PREMIUM OIL ONLINE
>
> buy Bubble Gum Cannabis Oil online
>
> buy LSD Shatter online
>
> buy Sour Diesel Cannabis Oil online
>
> buy Super Lemon Haze Cannabis Oil online

> [...]

clinto...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2022, 12:19:07 AM12/28/22

clinto...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2022, 12:19:24 AM12/28/22

>  *KUSH*WEED*MARIJUANA*COKE*BUD*420*SHARD*LSD*SPEED* GEAR *CHARLIE* ICE
>  ⭕ Contact by downloading the app KIK and add me to
> Contact KIK ID.......budlord67
> or telegram channel
> https://t.me/uk_undergroundbestmarket
>  buy Medical Marijuana weed and Cannabis
> online
>https://t.me/uk_undergroundbestmarket
> contact us via
>
> kik…..id…budlord67
> wickr…id…budlord67

clinto...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2022, 12:19:46 AM12/28/22

>  *KUSH*WEED*MARIJUANA*COKE*BUD*420*SHARD*LSD*SPEED* GEAR *CHARLIE* ICE
>  ⭕ Contact by downloading the app KIK and add me to
> Contact KIK ID.......budlord67
> or telegram channel
> https://t.me/uk_undergroundbestmarket
>  buy Medical Marijuana weed and Cannabis
> online
>https://t.me/uk_undergroundbestmarket
> contact us via
>
> kik…..id…budlord67
> wickr…id…budlord67

clinto...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2022, 12:20:22 AM12/28/22

clinto...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2022, 12:21:02 AM12/28/22

Bernie

Dec 29, 2022, 4:27:07 AM12/29/22
On Sat, 19 Nov 2022 08:20:00 +0000
"Jim Stewart ..." <kinvig...@ntlworld.com> wrote:

You'll be pleased to know that I'm still here, Jim.

Jim gm4dhj ...

Dec 29, 2022, 6:18:21 AM12/29/22
thank god for that

Bernie