I especially like the aspect of ESSB audio and can quite often be heard on 40m in the afternoons

jim.gm4dhj

Mar 20, 2023, 7:31:18 AM3/20/23
sitting there on 40m at 4.2kc wide with his big fat dirty scheme face
and boom boom mic / audio gear

german looking for space on busy 40m hears qso and finds space 3kc down
from it, matey now transmits as it is his turn in qso and german bloke
gets clobbered so goes up to tell him he is 4.2kc wide, that it's ham
radio not broadcast radio

fat face not happy & tells him he likes wide full audio and he can do
what he likes within the hobby, gives german bloke a load of snash and
tells him to not tell him what to do

german bloke says I am not telling you but if everybody stuck to the 3kc
bandwidth or less then there would be space for others

matey tells him to get lost that he is entitled to use 4.2kc and that
nobody with crap narrow audio tells him what to do with his superior audio

there you go, one look at the face says it all..........the ignorant
zero breeding me me me big fat scheme face commoner

M0WWS

Mar 20, 2023, 12:49:10 PM3/20/23
If he was doing that in the US the FCC would revoke his licence and fine him $50,000

OfCom will probably give him a medal for being entrepreneurial or something

__
73deM0WWS
https://www.qrz.com/db/M0WWS

Jim gm4dhj ...

Mar 20, 2023, 1:45:18 PM3/20/23
HA HA yes I was thinking that ....in the state you have to be narrow
band below 10m don't you ? ...

jim.gm4dhj

Mar 22, 2023, 2:59:47 AM3/22/23
On 21/03/2023 20:15, Brian Morrison wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Mar 2023 09:49:09 -0700 (PDT)
> M0WWS <gareth...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> If he was doing that in the US the FCC would revoke his licence and
>> fine him $50,000
>
> I thought this ESSB nonsense started over there.

nope it was your UK Broadcast wanna be broadcast boom microphone mixer
CB Djs twat faces that started it

jim.gm4dhj

Mar 22, 2023, 3:15:48 AM3/22/23

Radio Man

Mar 22, 2023, 4:45:36 AM3/22/23
Voice modes are all CB anyway. They should have a channelised voice
portion on each band and make more room for digimodes.

andyW

Mar 22, 2023, 7:31:47 AM3/22/23
Wideband Spark Gap is REAL amateur radio. Why stop at wideband SSB when
you have spaff all over the HF bands, commercial radio and wobble your
telly too.

AndyW

jim.gm4dhj

Mar 22, 2023, 2:32:02 PM3/22/23