[SSDN] Peter Parker VK3YE Inducted Into QRP Hall of Fame

SSDN via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin

Dec 3, 2021, 1:09:45 AM12/3/21

SolderSmoke Daily News

Peter Parker VK3YE Inducted Into QRP Hall of Fame

http://soldersmoke.blogspot.com/2021/12/peter-parker-vk3ye-inducted-into-qrp.html

Wow, I was really pleased to learn that Peter Parker VK3YE was a 2021
inductee into the QRP Hall of Fame.  This is a richly deserved
honor.   Peter Parker  has been making extraordinary contributions to QRP
and homebrewing for many years.  I remember reaching out to him when I was
just getting started with homebrew phone gear.  I considered him a guru of
DSB.  He helped me a lot.  Peter Parker

KI4IO in India and Nepal, and Discrete Homebrew Gilbert Cells

http://soldersmoke.blogspot.com/2021/12/ki4io-in-india-and-nepal-and-discrete.html

Jerry KI4IO is such an amazing homebrewer that he has been dubbed "The
Wizard of Warrenton." The picture above shows Jerry during the early 1980s
in the shack of Father Moran 9N1MM in Nepal. Jerry was also in India.  (I
previously posted the info on Jerry's time in India and Nepal, but I didn't
have this picture.  The picture makes it worthwhile to post the story
again.)  From Jerry's QRZ.com