Re: Having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic Anal Razovic!

Peeler

Oct 1, 2022, 6:30:36 AM10/1/22
On Sat, 01 Oct 2022 10:28:53 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe",
farted again:

> <fluhs Grik skata>

The TRUTH restored:

>> ...because of ME!
>>
>> The poor cretin just can't hide it!
>>
>> LMAO
>>
>> Innit, my favourite retarded pedophilic punching bag?

> Innit anus!

That's EXACTLY how it is, my endlessly bleeding punching bag! You just CAN'T
hide it! LMAO

being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$H25....@usenetxs.com>

Your kind will NEVER be accepted, in NO part of the world, you filthy old
reject and pedo swine!