(privatised) Thames Water is close to collapse

Nomen Nescio

Jun 29, 2023, 10:42:31 PM6/29/23
How wonderful of Maggie T to privatise essential utility.
Now despite not spending enough on maintenance, they are
billions in debt, and stuggling to supply water and
sewerage service. New housing suburbs are delayed if they
can't get connected.
No doubt the Tory government will bail them out.

Rod Speed

Jun 29, 2023, 11:10:54 PM6/29/23
Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote

> How wonderful of Maggie T to privatise essential utility.

> Now despite not spending enough on maintenance,

But spending billions on the new megasewer
that was absolutely vital and was maintenance
of the sewer system in spades.

> they are billions in debt,

Because our Macquary ripped billions off
from that operatoin when they owned it.

> and stuggling to supply water and sewerage service.

BULLSHIT

> New housing suburbs are delayed if they
> can't get connected.

> No doubt the Tory government will bail them out.

More likely take it over.