Why don't sharks attack black people

Michael Ejercito

Dec 5, 2022, 4:27:29 PM12/5/22
---------------------------
They think it's whale shit

Michael

www.avg.com

Peeler

Dec 5, 2022, 5:17:24 PM12/5/22
On Mon, 05 Dec 22 21:27:28 UTC,Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married gay
neo-nazitard, IMPERSONATING his master, Michael Ejercito, whined again:

> ---------------------------
> They think it's whale shit
>
> Loose Sphincter

You're just stinking nazi shit, and you got the "intelligence" of stinking
nazi shit, Loose Sphincter! LOL

--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <ajftsc9mb16l8v86a...@4ax.com>

Chadlee Anvil Bryant

Dec 6, 2022, 3:38:37 PM12/6/22
On Mon, 05 Dec 22 21:27:28 UTC, Michael Ejercito <use...@gook.nut>
wrote:

>---------------------------
>They think it's whale shit
>

>Michael

Michael, your jokes are dead-on. Don't let that idiot Peeler take away
the credit you deserve.

Peeler

Dec 6, 2022, 3:58:33 PM12/6/22
On Tue, 06 Dec 22 20:38:35 UTC, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married gay
neo-nazitard, now FORGING as Chadlee Anvil Bryant,whined again:

> Michael, your jokes are dead-on. Don't let that idiot Peeler take away
> the credit you deserve.

It's like I said: You're just stinking nazi shit, and you got the