autistic wingnut Greta Thunberg was almost right

1 view

Nomen Nescio

Jul 20, 2023, 7:46:32 AM7/20/23
5 years ago, she predicted the end of the world would be 2023.
Instead we are seeing the beginning of the end. Heatwaves
across the northern hemisphere. Bushfires. The North
Atlantic is warmer than it should be. Just needs some
cat 5 hurricanes to start soon

Rod Speed

Jul 20, 2023, 2:13:18 PM7/20/23
Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote

> 5 years ago, she predicted the end of the world would be 2023.

> Instead we are seeing the beginning of the end.

Fantasy.

> Heatwaves across the northern hemisphere.

We get those temperatures most years, nothing
even remotely like the end of anything.

> Bushfires.

Those have been happening for millennia, stupid.

> The North Atlantic is warmer than it should be.

BULLSHIT.

> Just needs some cat 5 hurricanes to start soon

Corse nothing like that has ever happened before, eh ?

Trevor Wilson

Jul 23, 2023, 5:06:01 PM7/23/23
On 20/07/2023 9:46 pm, Nomen Nescio wrote:
> 5 years ago, she predicted the end of the world would be 2023.

**Liar. She did not.

> Instead we are seeing the beginning of the end. Heatwaves
> across the northern hemisphere. Bushfires. The North
> Atlantic is warmer than it should be. Just needs some
> cat 5 hurricanes to start soon

**And the deniers will continue to obfuscate and deny.