Memo to myself: Killfile the troll 'Peeler'

Susan Cohen

Dec 4, 2022, 12:54:04 PM12/4/22
A bigger nuisance on Usenet does not exist. NEVER has anything
worthwhile to say, just insults to those better than himself. A racist
and anti-Semite of the worst order.

Anthy C. Myte

Dec 4, 2022, 2:03:05 PM12/4/22
Are these complaints or compliments?

Peeler

Dec 4, 2022, 3:30:35 PM12/4/22
On Sun, 04 Dec 2022 12:54:02 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
gay neo-nazitard, now FORGING as Susan Cohen, whined again:

> A bigger nuisance on Usenet does not exist. NEVER has anything
> worthwhile to say, just insults to those better than himself. A racist
> and anti-Semite of the worst order.

GOOD to see you that desperate, you abysmally stupid, gay neo-nazi whore and
my eternal punching bag! LOL

--
Anti-virus firm AVG <a...@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."