On This Gay Day: Cory Bernardi raised concerns about bestiality

Ed Debevic

Sep 21, 2022, 10:44:19 PM9/21/22
Australia’s long debate over marriage equality faced one of its most
alarming days in 2012 when Liberal senator Cory Bernardi shared that
he was concerned that allowing same-sex couples to wed would lead to
an increase in bestiality.

In federal parliament, the South Australian senator rose to share his
thoughts saying allowing same-sex weddings would lead to “creepy
people” wanting to have consesual relationships with animals.

“It is another chip in the fabric of our social mores… Time and time
again the same characters seek to tear down our institutions that have
been built and have sustained our civilisation for thousands of years.
The time has come to ask, when will it end? If we are prepared to
redefine marriage, what is the next step?” the senator said.

Bernardi began drawing the bizarre comparisons to strengthen his
opposing argument.

“There are even some creepy people out there – and I say “creepy”
deliberately – who are unfortunately afforded a great deal more
respect than I believe they deserve. These creepy people say it is
okay to have consensual sexual relations between humans and animals.

“The next step, quite frankly, is having three people or four people
that love each other being able to enter into a permanent union
endorsed by society.

“In the future will we say, “These two creatures love each other and
maybe they should be able to be joined in a union”.”

The senator’s comments were widely condemned including from people
within his own part, and the following day he resigned from his
position as a Parliamentary Secretary.

Malcolm Turnbull, who was the Communications Minister at the time,
spoke out against Bernadi, referring to his remarks as hysterical,
alarmist and offensive. Turnbull told Sky News the senator was out of
touch with Australians.

“It does not represent the mainstream view of Australian people, let
alone the Liberal party. I totally dissociate myself from those
remarks.” Turnbull said.

Senator Bernardi later left the Liberals to create his own party, The
Australian Conservatives. After a poor showing at the 2019 federal
election, he disbanded the party and resigned from parliament. He has
since joined Sky News where he often returns to his concerns about
bestiality.

In 2019 during an appearance on Outsiders he restated his belief that
there was a movement that began with lower the age of consent, that
would then ask for multi-partner marriages, and finally relationships
with animals.

While on his own program last year he raised concern about a
television dating show that disguised participants as animals.

https://www.outinperth.com/on-this-gay-day-cory-bernardi-raised-concerns-about-bestiality/

Louis Epstein

Oct 3, 2022, 8:38:34 PM10/3/22
In alt.talk.royalty Ed Debevic <lordofal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Australia?s long debate over marriage equality faced one of its most
> alarming days in 2012 when Liberal senator Cory Bernardi shared that
> he was concerned that allowing same-sex couples to wed would lead to
> an increase in bestiality.
>
> In federal parliament, the South Australian senator rose to share his
> thoughts saying allowing same-sex weddings would lead to ?creepy
> people? wanting to have consesual relationships with animals.
>
> ?It is another chip in the fabric of our social mores? Time and time
> again the same characters seek to tear down our institutions that have
> been built and have sustained our civilisation for thousands of years.
> The time has come to ask, when will it end? If we are prepared to
> redefine marriage, what is the next step?? the senator said.

Indeed...the union of male(s) to female(s) is the fundamental
purpose that entitles marriage to any legal recognition.

> Bernardi began drawing the bizarre comparisons to strengthen his
> opposing argument.

What is bizarre is having to even need an opposing argument to
the purely toxic insanity of same-sex "marriage"...the entire
worth of marriage to human society rests on the inclusion of
both sexes.

> ?There are even some creepy people out there ? and I say ?creepy?
> deliberately ? who are unfortunately afforded a great deal more
> respect than I believe they deserve. These creepy people say it is
> okay to have consensual sexual relations between humans and animals.
>
> ?The next step, quite frankly, is having three people or four people
> that love each other being able to enter into a permanent union
> endorsed by society.

If more than two persons want to form a union,
as long as both sexes are represented I see far
less reason to object than to anything including
any number of members of only one sex.

> ?In the future will we say, ?These two creatures love each other and
> maybe they should be able to be joined in a union?.?
>
> The senator?s comments were widely condemned including from people
> within his own part, and the following day he resigned from his
> position as a Parliamentary Secretary.

It is any proposal that same-sex "marriage" be accepted that needs
to be widely condemned.

> Malcolm Turnbull, who was the Communications Minister at the time,
> spoke out against Bernadi, referring to his remarks as hysterical,
> alarmist and offensive. Turnbull told Sky News the senator was out of
> touch with Australians.
>
> ?It does not represent the mainstream view of Australian people, let
> alone the Liberal party. I totally dissociate myself from those
> remarks.? Turnbull said.

Another reason to condemn Turnbull,along with his unforgivable
republicanism.

-=-=-

Peter Jason

Oct 4, 2022, 12:15:57 AM10/4/22

>In 2019 during an appearance on Outsiders he restated his belief that
>there was a movement that began with lower the age of consent, that
>would then ask for multi-partner marriages, and finally relationships
>with animals.
>
>While on his own program last year he raised concern about a
>television dating show that disguised participants as animals.
>

>https://www.outinperth.com/on-this-gay-day-cory-bernardi-raised-concerns-about-bestiality/

It is the common cause of all religions to "be fruitful & multiply" to
so increase the number of their adherents.

That's the whole "occam's razor" explanation over proscribing
bestiality.

Of course the fruit of such a union cannot vote.

And of course politicians realize that couples of a particular
politics tend to pass their choice on to the kids. Communists are the
worst of all. Microcephalic, alcoholic and trollacious!

Therefore keeping a trim little ewe in the back shed (in full wool)
and a cute donkey in the front parlor is frowned upon by all of the
"faithful".

What are the views of Mr Bernardi concerning pink blow-up
silicone-rubber motorized self-lubricating sex dolls?

Rod Speed

Oct 4, 2022, 12:47:20 AM10/4/22
On Tue, 04 Oct 2022 15:15:51 +1100, Peter Jason <p...@jostle.com> wrote:

>> In 2019 during an appearance on Outsiders he restated his belief that
>> there was a movement that began with lower the age of consent, that
>> would then ask for multi-partner marriages, and finally relationships
>> with animals.
>>
>> While on his own program last year he raised concern about a
>> television dating show that disguised participants as animals.
>>

>> https://www.outinperth.com/on-this-gay-day-cory-bernardi-raised-concerns-about-bestiality/
>
> It is the common cause of all religions to "be fruitful & multiply" to
> so increase the number of their adherents.

Not all, the Shakers stupidly segregated theirs so they
couldnt fuck and were surprised when they died out.

> That's the whole "occam's razor" explanation over proscribing
> bestiality.

Nope.

> Of course the fruit of such a union cannot vote.

> And of course politicians realize that couples of a particular
> politics tend to pass their choice on to the kids. Communistsare the
> worst of all.

Didn't work like that in russia or china.

> Microcephalic, alcoholic and trollacious!

Word salad.

> Therefore keeping a trim little ewe in the back shed (in full wool)
> and a cute donkey in the front parlor is frowned upon by all of the
> "faithful".

But pet pigs are fine.

> What are the views of Mr Bernardi concerning pink blow-up
> silicone-rubber motorized self-lubricating sex dolls?

Bullet in the back of the neck for you, boy.

Petzl

Oct 4, 2022, 1:31:19 AM10/4/22
On Tue, 04 Oct 2022 15:47:13 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> It is the common cause of all religions to "be fruitful & multiply" to
>> so increase the number of their adherents.
>
>Not all, the Shakers stupidly segregated theirs so they
>couldnt fuck and were surprised when they died out.

Two of Ordogs cult remaing
<https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/there-are-only-two-shakers-left-world-180961701/>
https://tinyurl.com/2ja3qrts
There Are Only Two Shakers Left in the World
One of America’s oldest religious sects still survives
--
Petzl
What perfect set of circumstances placed our Sun a

If gravity was slightly more powerful
the universe would collapse into a bowl!
If gravity was less powerful the universe would fly apart,
there would be no stars no planets!

Gravity is precisely as strong as it needs to be!
If the ratio of the electromagnetic force to the
strong force wasn't 1% life wouldn't exist!

Rod Speed

Oct 4, 2022, 2:34:25 AM10/4/22
On Tue, 04 Oct 2022 16:31:17 +1100, Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 04 Oct 2022 15:47:13 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> It is the common cause of all religions to "be fruitful & multiply" to
>>> so increase the number of their adherents.
>>
>> Not all, the Shakers stupidly segregated theirs so they
>> couldnt fuck and were surprised when they died out.
>
> Two of Ordogs cult remaing
> <https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/there-are-only-two-shakers-left-world-180961701/>
> https://tinyurl.com/2ja3qrts
> There Are Only Two Shakers Left in the World
> One of America’s oldest religious sects still survives

Takes a while for them to cark it given they aren't allowed
to smoke, fuck or get pissed.

Louis Epstein

Oct 7, 2022, 1:49:07 PM10/7/22
In alt.talk.royalty Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 04 Oct 2022 16:31:17 +1100, Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Not all, the Shakers stupidly segregated theirs so they
>>> couldnt fuck and were surprised when they died out.
>>
>> Two of Ordogs cult remaing
>> <https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/there-are-only-two-shakers-left-world-180961701/>
>> https://tinyurl.com/2ja3qrts
>> There Are Only Two Shakers Left in the World
>> One of America?s oldest religious sects still survives
>
> Takes a while for them to cark it given they aren't allowed
> to smoke, fuck or get pissed.

Some years ago woman journalist Stacey Chase visited the Shakers to write about them,
and the youngest male member fell in love with her and left.

Rod Speed

Oct 7, 2022, 2:18:41 PM10/7/22
Interesting, thanks for that.

Petzl

Oct 7, 2022, 6:01:19 PM10/7/22
On Sat, 08 Oct 2022 05:18:36 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 08 Oct 2022 04:49:06 +1100, Louis Epstein <l...@top.put.com> wrote:

>>> Takes a while for them to cark it given they aren't allowed
>>> to smoke, fuck or get pissed.
>>
>> Some years ago woman journalist Stacey Chase visited the Shakers to
>> write about them,
>> and the youngest male member fell in love with her and left.
>
>Interesting, thanks for that.

<http://archive.boston.com/bostonglobe/magazine/articles/2010/02/28/he_left_the_shakers_for_love/>
https://tinyurl.com/2q5sfonl
He left the Shakers for love
“The Last Ones Standing” originally appeared July 23, 2006

Rod Speed

Oct 7, 2022, 6:34:15 PM10/7/22
Yeah, found that before I posted that.