Google Gruplar, artık yeni Usenet gönderilerini veya aboneliklerini desteklememektedir. Geçmişteki içerikler görüntülenebilir kalmaya devam edecek.

Re: Chuckie Schumer invited these savages to our country

19 görüntüleme
İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

DoD

okunmadı,
1 Kas 2017 14:21:291.11.2017
alıcı

"#BeamMeUpScotty" <I'm-With-...@ideocracy.gov> wrote in message
> On 11/01/2017 02:03 PM, Tom Jr. Sr. Jr. III wrote:
>> Chuckie Schumer is a sickenly wealthy jew who is guarded 24-7 and isnt
>> living with these animals in the public
>>

> An arrogant elitist idiot.
>
> Like every other Democrat.

To be perfectly honest, I don't feel bad for NY.... They are the ones who
voted him (and deBlasio, and Obama) and were going to vote hillary into
office.... You get what you voted for.... If those idiots and the baby
californians would grow up and get a brain, the world would be a lot better
off...

Siri Cruise

okunmadı,
1 Kas 2017 16:15:431.11.2017
alıcı
Any foreigners you would let in the US?

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

DoD

okunmadı,
1 Kas 2017 16:24:261.11.2017
alıcı

"Siri Cruise" <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> In article <otd3b8$62m$1...@dont-email.me>, "DoD" <danski...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> "#BeamMeUpScotty" <I'm-With-...@ideocracy.gov> wrote in message
>> >>

>> > An arrogant elitist idiot.
>> >
>> > Like every other Democrat.
>> >

>> To be perfectly honest, I don't feel bad for NY.... They are the ones who
>> voted him (and deBlasio, and Obama) and were going to vote hillary into
>> office.... You get what you voted for.... If those idiots and the baby
>> californians would grow up and get a brain, the world would be a lot
>> better
>> off...
>
> Any foreigners you would let in the US?

I certainly don't like the idea of you being here....

Gronk

okunmadı,
7 Kas 2017 23:14:177.11.2017
alıcı
Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <otd3b8$62m$1...@dont-email.me>, "DoD" <danski...@gmail.com>
>> "#BeamMeUpScotty" <I'm-With-...@ideocracy.gov> wrote in message
>>>
>>> An arrogant elitist idiot.
>>>
>>> Like every other Democrat.
>>>

>> To be perfectly honest, I don't feel bad for NY.... They are the ones who
>> voted him (and deBlasio, and Obama) and were going to vote hillary into
>> office.... You get what you voted for.... If those idiots and the baby
>> californians would grow up and get a brain, the world would be a lot better
>> off...
>
> Any foreigners you would let in the US?

Maybe the Irish?

t.o.s. tRudey 'little man' Jono Ball now!

okunmadı,
8 Kas 2017 11:10:428.11.2017
alıcı
On 11/7/2017 9:14 PM, Gronk wrote:
>> Any foreigners you would let in the US?
>
> Maybe the Irish?

Fuck off you Cambridge MA. leftarded racist shitbag!

#BeamMeUpScotty

okunmadı,
8 Kas 2017 15:20:478.11.2017
alıcı
They were treated like cattle....

--
That's Karma

Siri Cruise

okunmadı,
9 Kas 2017 04:37:239.11.2017
alıcı
In article <yGJMB.430$hA1...@fx23.iad>,
And they were unable to invent nuclear bombs. Those were invented solely by
Americans, born and bred, without any participation whatsoever by any
foreigners, whatsoever, whether british, canadian, german, italian, or hungarian.

Ik@r

okunmadı,
9 Kas 2017 11:29:489.11.2017
alıcı
On 11/9/2017 2:36 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
>>> Maybe the Irish?
>>
>> They were treated like cattle....
> And they were unable to invent nuclear bombs. Those were invented solely by
> Americans, born and bred, without any participation whatsoever by any
> foreigners, whatsoever, whether british, canadian, german, italian, or hungarian.

Operation Paperclip wasn't to remove your ear wax, ya dim meth whore.

#BeamMeUpScotty

okunmadı,
9 Kas 2017 13:38:209.11.2017
alıcı
On 11/09/2017 04:36 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <yGJMB.430$hA1...@fx23.iad>,
> #BeamMeUpScotty <I'm-With-...@ideocracy.gov> wrote:

>>> Maybe the Irish?
>>

>> They were treated like cattle....
>
> And they were unable to invent nuclear bombs. Those were invented solely by
> Americans, born and bred, without any participation whatsoever by any
> foreigners, whatsoever, whether british, canadian, german, italian, or hungarian.

A few scientists is far different from mass immigration. If someone can
prove they're a help to the U.S. then move them to the front of the
immigration line.

Terrorist Muslims can wait for hell to freeze.

--
That's Karma

Siri Cruise

okunmadı,
9 Kas 2017 14:36:069.11.2017
alıcı
In article <ug1NB.2368$xh3....@fx36.iad>,
Would you have allowed Nikola Tesla in?

Ik@r

okunmadı,
9 Kas 2017 15:53:569.11.2017
alıcı
On 11/9/2017 12:35 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
>> If someone can
>> prove they're a help to the U.S. then move them to the front of the
>> immigration line.
> Would you have allowed Nikola Tesla in?

How about that telephonic canuck?

FPP

okunmadı,
9 Kas 2017 17:50:339.11.2017
alıcı
Right! We want only good white Christian terrorists in OUR country!

--
"Tinkle, tinkle little Czar, Putin put you where you are." -George Takei

Ik@r

okunmadı,
9 Kas 2017 17:54:509.11.2017
alıcı
On 11/9/2017 3:50 PM, FPP wrote:
>> Terrorist Muslims can wait for hell to freeze.
>
> Right!  We want only good white Christian terrorists in OUR country!

Whose names would be?

Do list for us all the white immigrants who committed terrorism here
lately, take all the screens you
need:________________________________________

YOU MORON!

Siri Cruise

okunmadı,
9 Kas 2017 19:46:359.11.2017
alıcı
Lately?

Thanks for acknowledging that.

FPP

okunmadı,
9 Kas 2017 19:56:309.11.2017
alıcı
Paddock and Kelley. Two of the worst mass shootings in history.

Frank

okunmadı,
9 Kas 2017 20:15:529.11.2017
alıcı
On 11/9/2017 7:56 PM, FPP wrote:

>>> Right!  We want only good white Christian terrorists in OUR country!
>>
>> Whose names would be?
>>
>> Do list for us all the white immigrants who committed terrorism here
>> lately, take all the screens you
>> need:________________________________________
>
> Paddock and Kelley.  Two of the worst mass shootings in history.

So why add more to the ones already here?

FPP

okunmadı,
9 Kas 2017 21:51:009.11.2017
alıcı
We're civilized.

Better question... what the fuck are we doing over there?
--
"We have to accept that the winner of this election was a Washington
outsider who no one thought had a shot at running this country: Vladimir

trotsky

okunmadı,
10 Kas 2017 06:21:0010.11.2017
alıcı
On 11/9/17 6:56 PM, FPP wrote:

>>> Right!  We want only good white Christian terrorists in OUR country!
>>
>> Whose names would be?
>>
>> Do list for us all the white immigrants who committed terrorism here
>> lately, take all the screens you
>> need:________________________________________
>
> Paddock and Kelley.  Two of the worst mass shootings in history.

Oh, that tired old canard. (Hint: this is sarcasm.)

Ik@r

okunmadı,
10 Kas 2017 10:43:5110.11.2017
alıcı
On 11/9/2017 5:46 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:

>>> Right!  We want only good white Christian terrorists in OUR country!
>>
>> Whose names would be?
>>
>> Do list for us all the white immigrants who committed terrorism here
>> lately, take all the screens you
>> need:________________________________________
>
> Lately?

You think terrorism from foreigners isn't a recent problem?

Do expound on THAT also:________________________________________

> Thanks for acknowledging that.

Pull yer head outta yer fetid snatch, cunt.

Ik@r

okunmadı,
10 Kas 2017 10:47:5510.11.2017
alıcı
On 11/9/2017 5:56 PM, FPP wrote:

>>> Right!  We want only good white Christian terrorists in OUR country!
>>
>> Whose names would be?
>>
>> Do list for us all the white immigrants who committed terrorism here
>> lately, take all the screens you
>> need:________________________________________
>
> Paddock and Kelley.  Two of the worst mass shootings in history.

Immigrants from WHERE?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Paddock

Paddock was born in Clinton, Iowa.[10][11] He grew up in Tucson,
Arizona, and Sun Valley, California, as the eldest of four sons of
Benjamin Paddock.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sutherland_Springs_church_shooting#Perpetrator

Devin Patrick Kelley (February 21, 1991 – November 5, 2017) was raised
in New Braunfels, Texas, about 35 miles (56 km) from Sutherland Springs,
and attended New Braunfels High School.

So your leftarded mind thinks immigrants come from Iowa and Texas?!?!?

YOU FUCKING MORON!

Ik@r

okunmadı,
10 Kas 2017 10:51:1810.11.2017
alıcı
BRAIN CHECK!

Paddock was from Iowa.

Kelly was from Texas.

At least CORRECT the MORON's lie!

Ik@r

okunmadı,
10 Kas 2017 10:52:5710.11.2017
alıcı
On 11/9/2017 7:50 PM, FPP wrote:
> On 11/9/17 8:15 PM, Frank wrote:

>>> Paddock and Kelley.  Two of the worst mass shootings in history.
>>
>> So why add more to the ones already here?
>
> We're civilized.

You're not, traitor.

> Better question... what the fuck are we doing over there?

Geopolitics not your long suit, little man?

DROP FUCKING DEAD!

Ik@r

okunmadı,
10 Kas 2017 10:56:4510.11.2017
alıcı
YOU'D LOOK GOOD SWINGING FROM A TALL OAK.

FPP

okunmadı,
10 Kas 2017 15:43:0010.11.2017
alıcı
This is the standard answer whenever a troll just can't get it up any
more... but you got there faster than most!

Congrats.

--
"Donald Trump tweeted earlier today, 'It is so nice that the shackles
have been taken off me...' The only thing that ever shackled you was the

Ik@r

okunmadı,
10 Kas 2017 16:44:5510.11.2017
alıcı
On 11/10/2017 1:42 PM, FPP wrote:
> On 11/10/17 10:56 AM, Ik@r wrote:

>>> Oh, that tired old canard.  (Hint: this is sarcasm.)
>>
>> YOU'D LOOK GOOD SWINGING FROM A TALL OAK.
>
> This is the standard answer

For you, YES IT IS!

,%%%%%%%%,
%%o%%/%%%%%%
%%%%\%%%<%%%%%
%%>%%%/%%%%o%%
%%%%%o%%\%%//%
%\o%\%%/%o/%%'
'%%\ `%/%%%'
'%| |%|%'
| | (O
| | |\

| |
/ \
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Gunner Asch

okunmadı,
13 Kas 2017 06:51:3313.11.2017
alıcı
The Irish were treated far...far...far worse than any slave.

---

Gunner Asch

okunmadı,
13 Kas 2017 06:53:2113.11.2017
alıcı
On Thu, 9 Nov 2017 19:56:28 -0500, FPP <fred...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Right! We want only good white Christian terrorists in OUR country!
>>
>> Whose names would be?
>>
>> Do list for us all the white immigrants who committed terrorism here
>> lately, take all the screens you
>> need:________________________________________
>
>Paddock and Kelley. Two of the worst mass shootings in history.

When did they immigrate to the US?

One should also note..both were Democrats as well.

To hell with gun control....ban all Democrats.

Mr. B1ack

okunmadı,
13 Kas 2017 10:09:2913.11.2017
alıcı
On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 03:51:32 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Dunno about "worse than slaves" ... but for a time
they DID rank below negro workers. If it was a
seriously nasty job - "Send a Paddie".

However they've climbed the ladder since then. Wish
they'd take McCain back though ....

Russell Walkner

okunmadı,
13 Kas 2017 10:58:3413.11.2017
alıcı
Bullshit.

TOS tRudey now!

okunmadı,
13 Kas 2017 11:20:5213.11.2017
alıcı
Fuck off tRudey, you socked up shitbag.

#BeamMeUpScotty

okunmadı,
13 Kas 2017 11:49:1613.11.2017
alıcı
The Irish were worth far less than cattle so it would have been a step
up to be valued as much as the cattle.

--
That's Karma

*Rumination*
154 - "To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the
suffering." --Nietzsche--
0 yeni ileti