Israel breaches international law

The Todal

Jun 29, 2006, 8:50:31 AM6/29/06
Would any other country be allowed to do this, without attracting the
condemnation of the UK, the USA and the Security Council? A single Israeli
soldier is taken hostage by terrorists and this is seemingly an excuse for
Israel to impose collective punishment on civilians and destroy power
stations that are unlikely to be fixed within 6 months.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/5127556.stm

Perhaps the terrorists would do better to kill their hostage immediately and
post the video on the internet.

If we want the world to believe we are the good guys, we need to signal our
disapproval of Israel by whatever means we can.

Evan

Jun 29, 2006, 8:57:28 AM6/29/06
Yes, other countries (I presume you mean muslim countries) would be
allowed to do this if they provided safe harbour to American financial
or military concerns. Everyone knows it's wrong, but everyone also
makes a lot of money the way it is now.

The plight of countries bullied by Israel (many people do agree they
are bullies) are made worse by terrorism. It's a vicious circle and
all parties involved are responsible.

As a child, I certainly didn't go up to the schoolyard brute and kick
him in the shins and then look confused when he laid me out on the
ground.

You knew this would be the most unbiased answer you'd get. So why did
you bother to ask the question?

The Todal

Jun 29, 2006, 9:04:25 AM6/29/06

"Evan" <ejoa...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Yes, other countries (I presume you mean muslim countries) would be
> allowed to do this if they provided safe harbour to American financial
> or military concerns. Everyone knows it's wrong, but everyone also
> makes a lot of money the way it is now.
>
> The plight of countries bullied by Israel (many people do agree they
> are bullies) are made worse by terrorism. It's a vicious circle and
> all parties involved are responsible.
>
> As a child, I certainly didn't go up to the schoolyard brute and kick
> him in the shins and then look confused when he laid me out on the
> ground.
>
> You knew this would be the most unbiased answer you'd get. So why did
> you bother to ask the question?

To see if anyone wanted to defend Israel's conduct but more to the point,
the conduct of our own leaders in opting to say nothing critical.

The attitude of the UK government at the moment is, if we want to fight
terrorism and the courts tell us that we are infringing human rights and
acting outside the scope of the law, then the judges are wrong and we are
right, and we must be allowed to do whatever we think best. That seems
consistent with the UK's attitude to Israel. Forget the law, just spin it as
a heroic effort to save a single soldier from being tortured to death. Not
even the USA would go to that trouble to rescue its soldiers.

Smolley

Jun 29, 2006, 9:10:58 AM6/29/06

"The Todal" <deadm...@beeb.net> wrote in message

The UK has already breached international law, so it can't honestly
criticize any other country.

The first Israeli government was created out of terrorism, so why change a
system that seems to work.

Smolley

The Caretaker

Jun 29, 2006, 9:17:35 AM6/29/06
The Todal wrote:

> If we want the world to believe we are the good guys, we need to signal our
> disapproval of Israel by whatever means we can.

Hey, Israel, you're wrong and I disapprove of what you're doing.

Is that OK?

--
The Caretaker .........

Harry the Horse

Jun 29, 2006, 9:19:18 AM6/29/06
"The Caretaker" <the_ca...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> The Todal wrote:
>
>> If we want the world to believe we are the good guys, we need to signal
>> our disapproval of Israel by whatever means we can.
>
> Hey, Israel, you're wrong and I disapprove of what you're doing.
>
> Is that OK?

It's a start :)

The Todal

Jun 29, 2006, 9:25:17 AM6/29/06

"Harry the Horse" <HarryAtT...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

And now, join a demo, if there is one in your area! An opportunity to build
bridges with the majority of good Muslims in the UK who know right from
wrong.

Evan

Jun 29, 2006, 9:30:46 AM6/29/06
Anyone who defends these actions is putting themselves in the shoes of
a member of a society racked by terrorism. It's really the same view as
the Palestinians take (us or them). Again, there's no way you can say
one agression in response to the other is more right than the other.

Who wouldn't want their own gov't to blow the hell out of 'terrorists'
if their own citizens were getting blown up in shopping centres or
kidnapped. Tempered restraint would be nice though. So would targeted
strikes against NON civilians. You can see America's own citizens
turning against the Whitehouse administration after realising the
retribution for the WTC bombing has been going on way too long.

Evan

Jun 29, 2006, 9:34:14 AM6/29/06
Do these good Muslims in the UK march in protest of Palestinian
terrorism then? It might send a stronger message than a bunch of
Westerners marching in protest of Israel.

Then again, it's all for naught unless the media picks up on it.

Robert Campbell

Jun 29, 2006, 9:36:19 AM6/29/06
The Todal wrote:

I haven't seen a lot of condemnation about this:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200606/s1674267.htm
"Putin orders forces to hunt down diplomats' killers in Iraq"
Just out of interest, how legal would this sort of action be?

Bill O'Reilly

Jun 29, 2006, 9:47:51 AM6/29/06
"The Todal" <deadm...@beeb.net> wrote in message

First off there is no such thing as a "good" Muslim. Most if not All Muslims
are degenerate scum and will be treated as such. Secondly you say Israel has
breached International law....Says who? Provide the evidence or shut up.
Thirdly it was Hamas that has been firing rockets (daily) into Israel from
Gaza, and it was Hamas who kidnapped and killed members of the IDF. This
combined action of kidnapping and rocket launching is high provocation
likely to bring about retaliatory action. Action you are now seeing.

The question is why were you & your leftist ilk silent about the daily
terrorist activity perpetrated against Israel? Is it because you don't get
to hear about it, or is it because you are just another sucker fooled by the
Pallywood propaganda machine. And to answer your question why the Israeli
action is not condemned, it is because most right minded people are becoming
wise to who the real villains are.

Get a reality check fools, this lilly livered, moral equivalency stinks.
http://seconddraft.org/cur_invest.php

Bill O'Reilly

Jun 29, 2006, 9:58:00 AM6/29/06
"Robert Campbell" <robert...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

For those unfamiliar with the story may wish to see the beheading video.
http://tinyurl.com/o5akm

Crowley

Jun 29, 2006, 9:58:27 AM6/29/06

Bill O'Reilly wrote:
.

O'Reilly the zionist running dog. If you love Israel so much then why
don't you fuck off and live there Willy or are you afraid you'll get
conscripted and have to put your money where your big mouth is ?

As for muslims : fuck em, I don't want them in my country, but the fact
is that Israel is the most vile despicable fascistic nation on earth
and this latest invasion of Gaza to torment, oppress, and murder
Palestinian civilians yet again is symptomatic of the genocidal
arrogance of the Israelis.

These zionist scum seem to want to set off a conflict that will engulf
us all.

The TERMinator

Jun 29, 2006, 11:38:50 AM6/29/06

"The Todal" <deadm...@beeb.net> wrote in message

No Israel is expected to simply put up with soldiers being kidnapped,
suicide bombers running amock, and a Palestinian Authority who's government
wants to see Israel wiped off the map.

Poor poor Palestinians

Richard Miller

Jun 29, 2006, 10:15:56 AM6/29/06
In message <1151589507....@b68g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
Crowley <crowley...@yahoo.co.uk> writes

>As for muslims : fuck em, I don't want them in my country, but the fact
>is that Israel is the most vile despicable fascistic nation on earth
>and this latest invasion of Gaza to torment, oppress, and murder
>Palestinian civilians yet again is symptomatic of the genocidal
>arrogance of the Israelis.
>
>These zionist scum seem to want to set off a conflict that will engulf
>us all.

It is in part because of actions like these by Israel that we have
Moslems from the region seeking asylum in this country, when they would
no doubt prefer to live in peace in their own country.
--
Richard Miller

Scott

Jun 29, 2006, 12:07:08 PM6/29/06

I'm not sure it will do much good (after all one million marchers
couldn't change the governments mind). However I don't buy any fruit
produced in Israel or anything else if I notice it (but it is usually
fruit). The same goes for its main supporter the USA though in that
case some things can't be avoided eg CPUs.

Crowley

Jun 29, 2006, 12:13:52 PM6/29/06

You're spot on Richard.

Harry the Horse

Jun 29, 2006, 12:19:06 PM6/29/06
"Scott" <blac...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

> I'm not sure it will do much good (after all one million marchers couldn't
> change the governments mind). However I don't buy any fruit produced in
> Israel or anything else if I notice it (but it is usually fruit).
I don't know why Waitrose has to source its sage from Israel. Don't we grow
it in England? However that problem's now solved as I have cultivated a
small sage patch in my back garden :)

> The same goes for its main supporter the USA though in that case some
> things can't be avoided eg CPUs.

Advocating economic sanctions against Israel, or asking in the supermarket
for produce that doesn't come from Israel, is a serious criminal offence in
the US. So much for the 'land of the free'.

Crowley

Jun 29, 2006, 12:43:26 PM6/29/06

Harry the Horse wrote:

> Advocating economic sanctions against Israel, or asking in the supermarket
> for produce that doesn't come from Israel, is a serious criminal offence in
> the US. So much for the 'land of the free'.

It just shows who's running the US these days.

halle

Jun 29, 2006, 1:10:36 PM6/29/06

LOL, two delusional retards telling eachother how right they are.

!

Crowley

Jun 29, 2006, 1:14:36 PM6/29/06

halle wrote:
> LOL, two delusional retards telling eachother how right they are.

Oh look, it's arid-arse'oles fuckwitted Finnish sock-puppet.

How many bottles of white spirit have you knocked back so far today
haley ?

halle

Jun 29, 2006, 1:30:57 PM6/29/06

Zero. How many doggy dicks have you sucked today, you old poofter?

Uno-Hoo!

Jun 29, 2006, 1:34:14 PM6/29/06

"Richard Miller" <ric...@seasalter0.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

And I equally have no doubt that Israeli citizens would also prefer to live
in peace in their own country without the daily fear of incoming rockets and
suicide bombers!

Uno-Hoo!

Dr Zoidberg

Jun 29, 2006, 1:37:04 PM6/29/06

That may well be the reason for people from Gaza and the west bank , but
what about the ones from other countries who have stable governments that
have no dispute or conflict with Israel any more?

How does your theory explain that?

--
Alex

Piece by piece the penguins have taken my sanity
www.drzoidberg.co.uk www.ebayfaq.co.uk

Dr Zoidberg

Jun 29, 2006, 1:37:42 PM6/29/06
Harry the Horse wrote:
> "Scott" <blac...@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>
>> The same goes for its main supporter the USA though in that case some
>> things can't be avoided eg CPUs.
>>
> Advocating economic sanctions against Israel, or asking in the
> supermarket for produce that doesn't come from Israel, is a serious
> criminal offence in the US.

Evidence for this?

halle

Jun 29, 2006, 1:41:49 PM6/29/06

The moslems don't even flee to Europe from Gaza primarily. He pulled that
right out of his ass. They flee to Israel, where they have superior living
conditions, and are treated with respect.

Richard Miller

Jun 29, 2006, 1:34:07 PM6/29/06
In message <eQTog.11329$0H5....@reader1.news.jippii.net>, halle
<n...@niin.fi> writes

So which bit of my statement do you disagree with and why? Or, as I
suspect, are you incapable of stringing together a coherent argument,
and capable only of insulting people who do not share your views?
--
Richard Miller

Smolley

Jun 29, 2006, 2:01:41 PM6/29/06

"The Todal" <deadm...@beeb.net> wrote in message

The UK has already breached international law, so it can't honestly

Message has been deleted

Ariadne

Jun 29, 2006, 2:09:52 PM6/29/06
> LOL, two delusional retards telling each other how right they are.
>
> !

Good description!

Thanks to such idiocy we are over-run with
terrorism supporters and frauds.

Crowley

Jun 29, 2006, 2:12:14 PM6/29/06

Ariadne wrote:
> Good description!
>
> Thanks to such idiocy we are over-run with
> terrorism supporters and frauds.

There's no show without Punch !

The Rifleman

Jun 29, 2006, 2:35:01 PM6/29/06

"Bill O'Reilly" <us...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

> First off there is no such thing as a "good" Muslim. Most if not All
> Muslims are degenerate scum and will be treated as such.

Aah just like Gemany in the 1940s they used to say no such thing as a good
jew, then they rounded them up and put them in camps, just like israel has
done.

Crowley

Jun 29, 2006, 2:36:42 PM6/29/06

halle wrote:

Bestiality may be an integral part of "Finnish culture" Haley but I
should inform you that it's a serious criminal offence here in the UK.

Besides, my terriers would bite yer nose off if you tried any of that
pervy Finnish stuff with them.

Ariadne

Jun 29, 2006, 2:39:33 PM6/29/06

Also sprach the disgusting, lying, Muslim-terrorist
-supporting antisemite Steve Day of the many IDs.

ax...@white-eagle.invalid.uk

Jun 29, 2006, 2:49:32 PM6/29/06
In uk.legal Harry the Horse <HarryAtT...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Scott" <blac...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

>> I'm not sure it will do much good (after all one million marchers couldn't

>> change the governments mind). However I don't buy any fruit produced in
>> Israel or anything else if I notice it (but it is usually fruit).
> I don't know why Waitrose has to source its sage from Israel. Don't we grow
> it in England? However that problem's now solved as I have cultivated a
> small sage patch in my back garden :)

>> The same goes for its main supporter the USA though in that case some
>> things can't be avoided eg CPUs.

> Advocating economic sanctions against Israel, or asking in the supermarket
> for produce that doesn't come from Israel, is a serious criminal offence in
> the US. So much for the 'land of the free'.

I was once in a friendly discussion with a couple of friends in a
bar in America... Israel came up as one of the subjects... I made
my position fairly clear (in a normal conversation... it wasn't an
argument or even a debate... just relating some things which are
rarely if ever reported in the mainstream American media)... the
barman for some reason decided not to serve me any more drinks (no,
I wasn't drunk) alhough he did my friends. We decided to go
elsewhere... I made the point of paying for the session and leaving
the barman a good tip... a verbal one which seemed to annoy him
somewhat as he was expecting a monetary one.

Axel

halle

Jun 29, 2006, 3:02:26 PM6/29/06

Muslims from Gaza don't seek asylum in Europe generally, they seek it in
Israel, which has superior living conditions for them, and is closer, where
hey are also treated better than in Europe.
You dimwit.

Gaz

Jun 29, 2006, 3:12:22 PM6/29/06
The Todal wrote:
> Would any other country be allowed to do this, without attracting the
> condemnation of the UK, the USA and the Security Council? A single
> Israeli
> soldier is taken hostage by terrorists and this is seemingly an excuse for
> Israel to impose collective punishment on civilians and destroy power
> stations that are unlikely to be fixed within 6 months.
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/5127556.stm
>
> Perhaps the terrorists would do better to kill their hostage immediately
> and
> post the video on the internet.
>
> If we want the world to believe we are the good guys, we need to signal
> our
> disapproval of Israel by whatever means we can.

It was the single killing of Archduke Franz Ferdinand in 1914 which
triggered the whole of Europe into war....

Gaz

Chris X

Jun 29, 2006, 3:13:46 PM6/29/06

<ax...@white-eagle.invalid.uk> wrote in message

:))

Chris X

Jun 29, 2006, 3:15:55 PM6/29/06

"The Todal" <deadm...@beeb.net> wrote in message

> Would any other country be allowed to do this, without attracting the
> condemnation of the UK, the USA and the Security Council? A single
> Israeli soldier is taken hostage by terrorists and this is seemingly an
> excuse for Israel to impose collective punishment on civilians and destroy
> power stations that are unlikely to be fixed within 6 months.
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/5127556.stm
>
> Perhaps the terrorists would do better to kill their hostage immediately
> and post the video on the internet.

I'll drink to that !

basho007

Jun 29, 2006, 3:47:13 PM6/29/06
"Uno-Hoo!" <Uno-Hoo@NOSPAMbigfootdotcom> wrote in

the dispute that causes all of the violence is about whether it IS their
country.

john...@btinternet.com

Jun 29, 2006, 4:34:43 PM6/29/06
The Todal wrote:
> Would any other country be allowed to do this, without attracting the
> condemnation of the UK, the USA and the Security Council? A single Israeli
> soldier is taken hostage by terrorists and this is seemingly an excuse for
> Israel to impose collective punishment on civilians and destroy power
> stations that are unlikely to be fixed within 6 months.

A measure of the success of the UN?
Isn't the wretched plight of the palestinians a product of their
questionable leadership and maybe even a culture in which democracy is
despised and the law of the jungle prevails?. Just who are the Israeli
government supposed to be dealing with? With whom can an enduring
settlement be negotiated?

Richard Miller

Jun 29, 2006, 4:28:07 PM6/29/06
In message <4gihfiF...@individual.net>, Dr Zoidberg
<AlexNOOOO!!!!!!!@drzoidberg.co.uk> writes

Well, so far as Iraqis are concerned, one of the biggest sources of
asylum seekers at the moment, it is because of actions like these by our
own and the US Government. In other cases, it is because of actions by
dictatorships propped up by the West. And in other cases still, it is
because of entirely domestic despotic Governments.

So take your pick.
--
Richard Miller

Richard Miller

Jun 29, 2006, 4:41:36 PM6/29/06
In message <4tVog.11437$xV6....@reader1.news.jippii.net>, halle
<n...@niin.fi> writes

>Richard Miller <ric...@seasalter0.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>> So which bit of my statement do you disagree with and why? Or, as I
>> suspect, are you incapable of stringing together a coherent argument,
>> and capable only of insulting people who do not share your views?
>
>Muslims from Gaza don't seek asylum in Europe generally, they seek it in
>Israel, which has superior living conditions for them, and is closer, where
>hey are also treated better than in Europe.
>You dimwit.

You claim that Moslems facing persecution by Israel seek asylum from
Israel, and you call *me* the dimwit?! And you think that shooting
little girls, as the Israelis have done on a number of occasions
recently, is "treating them better"?

The point I was making, which seems to have escaped quite a few people,
so perhaps I didn't express myself clearly enough, is that the reason we
have asylum seekers in this country is that all around the world, people
see a need to flee persecution. It is actions *like* those of the
Israeli Government that cause people to seek asylum. If we wanted to
stem the flow of asylum seekers, condemning such actions *whenever* they
happen and *whoever* commits them would be a very good starting point.
--
Richard Miller

halle

Jun 29, 2006, 4:58:03 PM6/29/06
Richard Miller <ric...@seasalter0.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> In message <4tVog.11437$xV6....@reader1.news.jippii.net>, halle
> <n...@niin.fi> writes
>> Richard Miller <ric...@seasalter0.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>>>
>>> So which bit of my statement do you disagree with and why? Or, as I
>>> suspect, are you incapable of stringing together a coherent
>>> argument, and capable only of insulting people who do not share
>>> your views?
>>
>> Muslims from Gaza don't seek asylum in Europe generally, they seek
>> it in Israel, which has superior living conditions for them, and is
>> closer, where hey are also treated better than in Europe.
>> You dimwit.
>>

> You claim that Moslems facing persecution by Israel seek asylum from
> Israel, and you call *me* the dimwit?! And you think that shooting
> little girls, as the Israelis have done on a number of occasions
> recently, is "treating them better"?

Damn, you have a filthy, lying mouth don't ya?

> The point I was making, which seems to have escaped quite a few
> people, so perhaps I didn't express myself clearly enough, is that
> the reason we have asylum seekers in this country is that all around
> the world, people see a need to flee persecution. It is actions
> *like* those of the Israeli Government that cause people to seek
> asylum. If we wanted to stem the flow of asylum seekers, condemning
> such actions *whenever* they happen and *whoever* commits them would
> be a very good starting point.

Why don't the muzzies seek asylum in, oh, say, Iran, Turkey, Pakistan,
Malaysia, Indonesia, Egypt or any of the hundreds of muz countries???????
They don't seek "asylum" here for the reasons you state, you dimwit.

Anon

Jun 29, 2006, 5:35:56 PM6/29/06
On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 18:37:42 +0100, "Dr Zoidberg"
<AlexNOOOO!!!!!!!@drzoidberg.co.uk> wrote:

>Harry the Horse wrote:
>> "Scott" <blac...@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>>
>>> The same goes for its main supporter the USA though in that case some
>>> things can't be avoided eg CPUs.
>>>
>> Advocating economic sanctions against Israel, or asking in the
>> supermarket for produce that doesn't come from Israel, is a serious
>> criminal offence in the US.
>
>Evidence for this?

Link to the original article (no longer working):

http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/business/6161002.htm%3F1c

The same article is reproduced here:

http://www.inminds.co.uk/boycott-news-0398.html

"North Kansas City company settles charge related to boycott of Israel

By DAN MARGOLIES
The Kansas City Star
June 25, 2003

Cook Composites and Polymers Co. has agreed to pay a $6,000 fine to
settle charges that it violated Commerce Department regulations aimed
at countering the Arab boycott of Israel.

The department's Bureau of Industry and Security had charged that, in
response to a request from a customer in Bahrain, Cook had furnished
information stating that the goods being shipped were not of Israeli
origin and did not contain Israeli materials.

The bureau also charged that Cook had failed to report its receipt of
the request.

Cook, of North Kansas City, neither admitted nor denied the
allegations, but agreed to pay the $6,000 civil penalty.

The antiboycott provisions bar U.S. companies from providing
information about their business relationships with Israel. They also
require that receipt of boycott requests be reported to the Bureau of
Industry and Security, formerly known as the Bureau of Export
Administration.

Cook's chief executive, Charles Bennett, was in Paris this week and
unavailable for comment. A spokeswoman for the company, Rita Durocher,
said the fine marked the first time Cook has had a run-in with a
federal agency.

"If you go back and look at our record, we've been flawless with other
government agencies," she said.

Cook makes polyester gels and other coating resins. It operates plants
throughout North America.

The settlement with the Commerce Department came after the Bush
administration in November warned U.S. companies not to heed calls to
boycott Israeli goods and services. The warning followed a call by the
22-member Arab League to reactivate its decades-long boycott of
Israel.

In a statement released at the time by the department, Commerce
Undersecretary for Industry and Security Kenneth Juster reminded
American companies that the "U.S. government is strongly opposed to
restrictive trade practices or boycotts targeted against Israel."

Knowing violators of the anti-boycott provisions face fines of up to
$50,000, or five times the value of the exports at issue, and possible
imprisonment. Offenders can also be denied export privileges.

The Bureau of Industry and Security says it has imposed more than $26
million in fines for violations of the provisions.

More than a decade ago, the Commerce Department sent compliance
officers to Kansas City to check out tips that Marion Merrell Dow Inc.
and Marley Cooling Tower Co. may have cooperated with the Arab
boycott. Nothing came of the investigation, and no penalties were
imposed.

In Cook's case, the Bureau of Industry and Security charged that Cook
failed to report a letter of credit it received on Dec. 1, 1997, from
ABN AMRO Bank in Manama, Bahrain. The letter asked it to confirm that
the goods being shipped "are not of Israeli origin nor do they contain
any Israeli"material.

The bureau also charged that on Jan. 20, 1998, Cook, through its
freight forwarder, provided a U.S. bank with a copy of a commercial
invoice confirming that the goods were not of Israeli origin and did
not contain Israeli material.

Cook, with 558 employees overall and 120 employees locally, is one of
North Kansas City's biggest employers. The company bills itself as the
No. 1 producer of gel coats in the world and, together with affiliated
companies, the No. 2 producer of resins.

Since 1990, Cook has had a joint venture relationship with the
chemicals division of TotalFinaElf, a multibillion-dollar
petrochemicals giant based in Paris."

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Nuclear Winter

Jun 29, 2006, 6:48:24 PM6/29/06

"The Todal" <deadm...@beeb.net> wrote in message

> "Harry the Horse" <HarryAtT...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> "The Caretaker" <the_ca...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Hey, Israel, you're wrong and I disapprove of what you're doing.
>>>
>>> Is that OK?
>>>
>> It's a start :
>
> And now, join a demo, if there is one in your area! An opportunity to
> build bridges with the majority of good Muslims in the UK who know right
> from wrong.

Good idea, did not know that such demos were being organised, do you have
any links?
I have refused to buy Israeli goods for many years.
Israel seems to be morally similar to late 1930's Germany.
Personally, just as with Nazi Germany, I do not think the appeasement with
regards Israel will work.
I think the UK should see it is an oppertunity to help reduce global
warming, but I know hell would freeze over first.

Ariadne

Jun 29, 2006, 6:55:53 PM6/29/06

Nuclear Winter wrote:
> Israel seems to be morally similar to late 1930's Germany.

Only to people supporting Arab war
crimes - but I suppose all Muslim
terrorism supporters have that fatal
flaw.

Muslims were part of the Nazi murder
machine and horrified even the Nazis with
their barbarity. All organised by the war
criminal al-Husseini.

GB

Jun 29, 2006, 7:06:59 PM6/29/06

> Anyone who defends these actions is putting themselves in the shoes of
> a member of a society racked by terrorism.

I agree. It's not fair to sit back in the relative safety of the UK and
criticise others for not showing enough restraint under severe provocation.
(Of course, the provocation works both ways.)

Having said that, so far the Israelis have only invaded to the extent of
occupying a disused airfield. It's more sabre-rattling than anything else,
and let's hope for everybody's sake (including our own) that it ends there.

Harry The Horse

Jun 29, 2006, 7:57:09 PM6/29/06
halle wrote:

> LOL, two delusional retards telling eachother how right they are.

Says the pervert who advocates the mass murder of muslims.

Harry The Horse

Jun 29, 2006, 8:01:24 PM6/29/06
halle wrote:

> The moslems don't even flee to Europe from Gaza primarily. He pulled
> that right out of his ass. They flee to Israel, where they have
> superior living conditions, and are treated with respect.

So by your own admission. even Israel would not agree to the "final solution
to the muslim problem" you have advocated in these newsgroups.

Ariadne

Jun 29, 2006, 8:10:35 PM6/29/06

It certainly isn't the Arab squatters' country.
But they can go to that 78% of land mandated
for the Jewish National Home. It is judenrein
and is called Jordan.

King Abdullah would probably know as well as
his father did how to deal with them. Israelis
are far too soft a mark.

halle

Jun 29, 2006, 8:11:53 PM6/29/06

No, they would not. The Israeli mother, whose son was barbarically executed
by the mudslime, subhuman scum (also called palestinians), called for peace
even in the death of her own son at the hands of the savages.

You should be thankful people like me don't run Israel, my justice on these
vermin palestinkians would be very harsh indeed.

abelard

Jun 29, 2006, 8:58:06 PM6/29/06
On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 14:04:25 +0100, "The Todal" <deadm...@beeb.net>

typed:

>"Evan" <ejoa...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> Yes, other countries (I presume you mean muslim countries) would be
>> allowed to do this if they provided safe harbour to American financial
>> or military concerns. Everyone knows it's wrong, but everyone also
>> makes a lot of money the way it is now.
>>
>> The plight of countries bullied by Israel (many people do agree they
>> are bullies) are made worse by terrorism. It's a vicious circle and
>> all parties involved are responsible.
>>
>> As a child, I certainly didn't go up to the schoolyard brute and kick
>> him in the shins and then look confused when he laid me out on the
>> ground.
>>
>> You knew this would be the most unbiased answer you'd get. So why did
>> you bother to ask the question?
>
>To see if anyone wanted to defend Israel's conduct but more to the point,
>the conduct of our own leaders in opting to say nothing critical.
>
>The attitude of the UK government at the moment is, if we want to fight
>terrorism and the courts tell us that we are infringing human rights and
>acting outside the scope of the law, then the judges are wrong and we are
>right, and we must be allowed to do whatever we think best. That seems
>consistent with the UK's attitude to Israel. Forget the law, just spin it as
>a heroic effort to save a single soldier from being tortured to death. Not
>even the USA would go to that trouble to rescue its soldiers.

of course you don't get it eh toady.....

the kidnapping is regarded as an act of war....
it is the duty of a society to defend its citizens.....

if only carter had taken this correct attitude to jihadi lawlessness
a great deal of the intermediate nuisance would probably never
have happened....

hamas have a simple solution....stop acting like outlaws.

hamas have a simple solution....hand the kidnapped soldier
back and impose discipline on the state they are pretending
to rule and for which they claim responsibility....

it is amazing to see the discipline of the israeli machine....
not one death reported in the action thus far....

--
web site at www.abelard.org - news comment service, logic, economics
energy, education, politics, etc 1,552,396 document calls in year past

abelard

Jun 29, 2006, 9:05:00 PM6/29/06
On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 15:15:56 +0100, Richard Miller
<ric...@seasalter0.demon.co.uk>

typed:

>In message <1151589507....@b68g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
>Crowley <crowley...@yahoo.co.uk> writes
>>
>>As for muslims : fuck em, I don't want them in my country, but the fact
>>is that Israel is the most vile despicable fascistic nation on earth
>>and this latest invasion of Gaza to torment, oppress, and murder
>>Palestinian civilians yet again is symptomatic of the genocidal
>>arrogance of the Israelis.
>>
>>These zionist scum seem to want to set off a conflict that will engulf
>>us all.
>>

>It is in part because of actions like these by Israel that we have
>Moslems from the region seeking asylum in this country, when they would
>no doubt prefer to live in peace in their own country.

incredible...
where are these muslim 'refugees' mostly fleeing from?
israeli persecution in pakistan?

to assist your whining about being 'insulted'
you have a screw or three loose.....

abelard

Jun 29, 2006, 9:06:35 PM6/29/06
On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 23:34:47 +0100, tur...@hotmail.com

typed:
>On 29 Jun 2006 09:13:52 -0700, "Crowley" <crowley...@yahoo.co.uk>
>wrote:

>>Richard Miller wrote:
>>> In message <1151589507....@b68g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
>>> Crowley <crowley...@yahoo.co.uk> writes

>>> It is in part because of actions like these by Israel that we have
>>> Moslems from the region seeking asylum in this country, when they would
>>> no doubt prefer to live in peace in their own country.
>>

>>You're spot on Richard.
>

>Yes he is in some cases. Other muslims are seeking shelter from
>muslims in their own country though.

i see it's comedy time....
what proportion of the millions are seeking refuge in europe from israel?

Mike Ross

Jun 29, 2006, 10:05:25 PM6/29/06
On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 23:00:32 +0100, tur...@hotmail.com wrote:

>On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 13:50:31 +0100, "The Todal" <deadm...@beeb.net>
>wrote:

>>If we want the world to believe we are the good guys, we need to signal our
>>disapproval of Israel by whatever means we can.
>

>We would be better off copying them IMHO.
>pete

You mean we should round up and lock up all the MPs and cabinet
ministers we can lay our hands on? I'm with you 100%, and a hell of a
lot of British people would be right behind you :-)

Mike
--
http://www.corestore.org
'As I walk along these shores

The Todal

Jun 30, 2006, 4:01:36 AM6/30/06

"abelard" <abel...@abelard.org> wrote in message

> it is amazing to see the discipline of the israeli machine....
> not one death reported in the action thus far....

When power stations, drains and sewers are destroyed, civilians will
inevitably die but few people will attribute that to the Israeli bombs.

Evan

Jun 30, 2006, 6:40:57 AM6/30/06
It took less than a day for an initially well-written discussion thread
to turn into name calling and for people who've likely never been to
the Middle East (or ever will) to take personal offence at differing
opinions.

I can see how REAL wars can so easily break out when searing disrespect
is so easily prompted in an internet discussion ABOUT a war.

Whether you "think" you've won or lost a name-calling argument on
Usenet, it's recorded for all time for future generations to see just
how dumb people were in general.

Ariadne

Jun 30, 2006, 6:47:53 AM6/30/06

There might not be enough of Ham-Ass out of prison
to do anything!

> it is amazing to see the discipline of the israeli machine....
> not one death reported in the action thus far....
>
> --

One now. An Islamic Jihad terrorist.

hummingbird

Jun 30, 2006, 6:50:28 AM6/30/06
On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 02:58:06 +0200 'abelard'
posted this onto uk.politics.misc:

>it is amazing to see the discipline of the israeli machine....

So on many previous occasions when the IDF have taken pot-shots
at innocent women/kids or bulldozed homes and other infrastructure
and killed innocent women/kids are not accidents as they claim but
are the result of "the discipline of the israeli machine" are they?

As a Zionist with a huge anti-Islam chip on your shoulder, I wouldn't
expect you to say anything else.

>not one death reported in the action thus far....

"thus far" being the important words.

--
"...of all the things i've lost in my life ... i miss my mind the most"
...abelard, ukpm, 2007

hummingbird

Jun 30, 2006, 7:02:50 AM6/30/06
On 29 Jun 2006 11:39:33 -0700 'Ariadne'
posted this onto uk.politics.misc:

>The Rifleman wrote:
>> "Bill O'Reilly" <us...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
>>
>> > First off there is no such thing as a "good" Muslim. Most if not All
>> > Muslims are degenerate scum and will be treated as such.
>>
>> Aah just like Gemany in the 1940s they used to say no such thing as a good
>> jew, then they rounded them up and put them in camps, just like israel has
>> done.
>
>Also sprach the disgusting, lying, Muslim-terrorist
>-supporting antisemite Steve Day of the many IDs.

If Israeli Jewish Zionists haven't turned Gaza and the West Bank into
huge open air prison camps for Palestinians with the hidden intent of
commiting genocide and to indulge in a massive land grab, what is it?

We already know how your biased little mind works:

--
The borders of Israel are with Jordan and Egypt.
'Ariadne' on ukpm 15/Aug/2005.

There are no Palestinians.
There is no Palestine.
The borders of Israel are with Jordan, Egypt, Syria and Lebanon.
'Ariadne' on ukpm 19/Dec/2005.

Ariadne

Jun 30, 2006, 7:12:03 AM6/30/06

hummingbird wrote:

> There are no Palestinians.
> There is no Palestine.
> The borders of Israel are with Jordan, Egypt, Syria and Lebanon.
> 'Ariadne' on ukpm 19/Dec/2005.

Correct!

Ariadne

Jun 30, 2006, 7:17:24 AM6/30/06

Oh. will they?

You have no concern for Israelis who are
victims of Arab war criminals and you
encourage Muslim terrorist beheadings on
video.

That surely tells us what you are.

hummingbird

Jun 30, 2006, 7:23:50 AM6/30/06
On 30 Jun 2006 04:12:03 -0700 'Ariadne'
posted this onto uk.politics.misc:

Don't blame Palestinians for the attacks on your partners in crime.
Israel has brought conflict upon itself.

--
The borders of Israel are with Jordan and Egypt.
'Ariadne' on ukpm 15/Aug/2005.

There are no Palestinians.

There is no Palestine.
The borders of Israel are with Jordan, Egypt, Syria and Lebanon.
'Ariadne' on ukpm 19/Dec/2005.

--
"Blair's inner circle and its ferocious grab for power":
http://politics.guardian.co.uk/comment/story/0,,1747772,00.html

"In the guise of fighting terrorism and maintaining public order,
Tony Blair's Government has quietly and systematically taken power
from Parliament and the British people. The author [Henry Porter]
charts a nine-year assault on civil liberties that reveals the
danger of trading freedom for security":
http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/politics/article1129827.ece

The Todal

Jun 30, 2006, 7:27:42 AM6/30/06

"Ariadne" <ariad...@gmail.com> wrote in message

One who has family in Israel, and one whose family includes Holocaust
survivors. What are you, then - maybe a Zionist who prefers to live in a
safer country than Israel, and who regards the Palestinians as
Untermenschen? Shalom to you too.

Ariadne

Jun 30, 2006, 7:30:23 AM6/30/06

hummingbird wrote:
> On 30 Jun 2006 04:12:03 -0700 'Ariadne'
> posted this onto uk.politics.misc:
>

> >hummingbird wrote:
> >>
> >> There are no Palestinians.
> >> There is no Palestine.
> >> The borders of Israel are with Jordan, Egypt, Syria and Lebanon.
> >> 'Ariadne' on ukpm 19/Dec/2005.
> >
> >Correct!
>
> Don't blame Palestinians for the attacks

I don't. I blame the Arab squatters who carry
them out. And the "British" Muslims who carry
them out.

What is surprising is how many dhimwits like
yourself want the same things to happen here.

Ariadne

Jun 30, 2006, 7:32:51 AM6/30/06
````````

The Todal wrote:
> "Ariadne" <ariad...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > The Todal wrote:
> >> "abelard" <abel...@abelard.org> wrote in message

> >> When power stations, drains and sewers are destroyed, civilians will
> >> inevitably die but few people will attribute that to the Israeli bombs.
> >
> > Oh. will they?
> >
> > You have no concern for Israelis who are
> > victims of Arab war criminals and you
> > encourage Muslim terrorist beheadings on
> > video.
> >
> > That surely tells us what you are.
>
> One who has family in Israel,

So does Ham-Ass. Are yours about to be
kicked out too?

The Todal

Jun 30, 2006, 7:39:59 AM6/30/06

"Ariadne" <ariad...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I shouldn't think so, unless the Israelis decide to dismantle their own
kibbutzim. My cousin served in the Israeli army. Have you seen any action,
Arry?

Ariadne

Jun 30, 2006, 7:43:58 AM6/30/06

You can't trade on anything positive in Israel
when you are touting for the murder of Jews.

That's what support for Muslim terrorism makes
you. A pimp.

The Todal

Jun 30, 2006, 7:52:14 AM6/30/06

"Ariadne" <ariad...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I'm not interested in your opinions - I have the impression you are a
teenager in the UK or USA who believes in her (his?) Jewish identity as an
important article of faith, but hasn't any insight whatsoever into history.
The holocaust was caused by people like you, people who who applaud the
stormtroopers because they are our guys. I'm on the opposite side from
whatever side you're on, and so are the majority of right-thinking Israelis.
You may actually be alone in your bunker.

hummingbird

Jun 30, 2006, 8:49:23 AM6/30/06
On 30 Jun 2006 04:30:23 -0700 'Ariadne'
posted this onto uk.politics.misc:

>hummingbird wrote:
>> On 30 Jun 2006 04:12:03 -0700 'Ariadne'
>> posted this onto uk.politics.misc:

>> >Correct!
>>
>> Don't blame Palestinians for the attacks
>
>I don't. I blame the Arab squatters who carry
>them out. And the "British" Muslims who carry
>them out.

ISTM the squatters are your partners in crime - Israeli Zionists.
Most of the world sees it that way too.

>What is surprising is how many dhimwits like
>yourself want the same things to happen here.

You have no idea whatsoever what I want. Why lie?

abelard

Jun 30, 2006, 9:22:59 AM6/30/06
On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 09:01:36 +0100, "The Todal" <deadm...@beeb.net>

typed:

sup with the devil...get a long spoon.

abelard

Jun 30, 2006, 9:27:31 AM6/30/06
On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 11:50:28 +0100, hummingbird
<RHBIYD...@spammotel.com>

typed:

>On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 02:58:06 +0200 'abelard'
>posted this onto uk.politics.misc:
>
>>it is amazing to see the discipline of the israeli machine....
>
>So on many previous occasions when the IDF have taken pot-shots
>at innocent women/kids or bulldozed homes and other infrastructure
>and killed innocent women/kids are not accidents as they claim but
>are the result of "the discipline of the israeli machine" are they?

your jihadi/socialist political handout is appreciated....

>As a Zionist with a huge anti-Islam chip on your shoulder, I wouldn't
>expect you to say anything else.
>
>>not one death reported in the action thus far....
>
>"thus far" being the important words.

simple solution...you can hand back the soldier you kidnapped in a foolish
act of war....
doubtless as usual the modern democratic state of israel will help those
for whom you pretend such concern and shed such crocodile tears
once you stop hiding among and behind them...
once you stop pretending to 'represent' them...and actually do
represent their interests....

doubtless the whole of the advanced world will also help the masses you
oppress...once you stop acting like barbarians....
just as has happened so often before.

abelard

Jun 30, 2006, 9:34:24 AM6/30/06
On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 12:52:14 +0100, "The Todal" <deadm...@beeb.net>

typed:

of course you're not...

> I have the impression you are a
>teenager in the UK or USA who believes in her (his?) Jewish identity as an
>important article of faith, but hasn't any insight whatsoever into history.
>The holocaust was caused by people like you, people who who applaud the
>stormtroopers because they are our guys. I'm on the opposite side from
>whatever side you're on, and so are the majority of right-thinking Israelis.
>You may actually be alone in your bunker.

because you have no intellectual consistency or integrity....
but prefer your usual immature bluster as you have just clearly
demonstrated...

what is it....guilt ridden because relations have built israel and
you having run from the fray and commitment are now
struggling desperately to justify yourself....

of course much of the kibbutzim movement is infected by
a shallow incoherent confused pseudo-socialism....perhaps you
have imbibed that disease and thus cannot think clearly or
independently

halle

Jun 30, 2006, 9:38:35 AM6/30/06

Who gives a shite, what the future generations think? They're all queers,
lesbians, trannys, leftists, dope smoking bastards. Fuck em.

Ariadne

Jun 30, 2006, 9:49:36 AM6/30/06

Evan wrote:
> It took less than a day for an initially well-written discussion thread
> to turn into name calling

That's a weird description of advocating the
murder of Jews and the exhibition of beheading
on video.

The Todal

Jun 30, 2006, 10:02:48 AM6/30/06

> what is it....guilt ridden because relations have built israel and
> you having run from the fray and commitment are now
> struggling desperately to justify yourself....
>
> of course much of the kibbutzim movement is infected by
> a shallow incoherent confused pseudo-socialism....perhaps you
> have imbibed that disease and thus cannot think clearly or
> independently

Can't you buy a new keyboard with a working Shift Key? They don't cost much
these days. Meanwhile, keep your circumcised dick in your trousers - I
really don't want or need to see it, even if it does give you hours of
pleasure.

the auroran sunset

Jun 30, 2006, 10:09:22 AM6/30/06
On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 13:52:14 +0200, The Todal wrote
(in article <4gkhidF...@individual.net>):

> I have the impression you are a
> teenager

and...

> I'm on the opposite side from
> whatever side you're on,

nice mature attitude... you must be at least 12...

to infinity and beyond.
--
the auroran sunset / tithonus / fennel
personal website: http://www.aoiko.net/

halle

Jun 30, 2006, 10:16:14 AM6/30/06
hummingbird <RHBIYD...@spammotel.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 02:58:06 +0200 'abelard'
> posted this onto uk.politics.misc:
>
>> it is amazing to see the discipline of the israeli machine....
>
> So on many previous occasions when the IDF have taken pot-shots
> at innocent women/kids or bulldozed homes and other infrastructure
> and killed innocent women/kids are not accidents as they claim but
> are the result of "the discipline of the israeli machine" are they?

Demolishing the homes of civilians merely because a family member has
committed a crime is immoral. If, however, potential suicide murderers will
refrain from killing out of fear that their mothers will become homeless, it
would be immoral to leave the Palestinian mothers untouched in their homes
while Israeli children die on their school buses. Accidentally killing
noncombatants in the cross fire of battles being fought in the middle of
cities is immoral, unless refraining from fighting in the Palestinian cities
inevitably means the Palestinians will use the safe havens of their cities
to plan, prepare and launch ever more murderous attacks on Jewish
noncombatants.

The Todal

Jun 30, 2006, 10:18:14 AM6/30/06

"Ariadne" <ariad...@gmail.com> wrote in message

That's a weird translation of my words which were

"Perhaps the terrorists would do better to kill their hostage immediately
and post the video on the internet."

I can almost see why you misunderstood, but perhaps I can help you. If the
Israelis impose collective punishment over a period of days or weeks, on the
basis that this will not stop until the soldier is returned to them, it
gives the terrorists every incentive to kill the hostage without further
delay and display the killing on the internet, which is what these
terrorists seemingly like to do. The death of the soldier would presumably
mean that Israel would either have to stop terrorising the people of Gaza
with bombs and missiles or they would look even more like the Nazis if they
decided to execute innocent civilians as a reprisal for the soldier's death.
Not many people would be like you and cheer the Israelis no matter what they
do.

However, the point that various people made on Question Time yesterday, was
that the terrorists don't actually care if Israel kills the occupants of
Gaza or wrecks buildings and power plants. To them, all that is a plus. It
makes the people of Gaza hate Israel all the more, and recruits more people
to the terrorist cause. That may be so.

On Question Time, most people other than the eccentric Melanie Phillips
condemned Israel but it was clear that the government's Solicitor General
was not going to do so too loudly or too unambiguously in case it caused a
diplomatic incident. As with Guantanamo Bay, our government really does
need to speak up if anyone is to hear the message.

abelard

Jun 30, 2006, 10:20:42 AM6/30/06
On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 15:02:48 +0100, "The Todal" <deadm...@beeb.net>

typed:

i note you are still struggling to find any sort of coherent argument

the auroran sunset

Jun 30, 2006, 10:25:51 AM6/30/06
On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 22:58:03 +0200, halle wrote
(in article <r9Xog.11507$Fg....@reader1.news.jippii.net>):

> Richard Miller <ric...@seasalter0.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>> In message <4tVog.11437$xV6....@reader1.news.jippii.net>, halle
>> <n...@niin.fi> writes

>>> Muslims from Gaza don't seek asylum in Europe generally, they seek
>>> it in Israel, which has superior living conditions for them, and is
>>> closer, where hey are also treated better than in Europe.
>>> You dimwit.
>>>

>> You claim that Moslems facing persecution by Israel seek asylum from
>> Israel, and you call *me* the dimwit?! And you think that shooting
>> little girls, as the Israelis have done on a number of occasions
>> recently, is "treating them better"?
>
> Damn, you have a filthy, lying mouth don't ya?
>

>> The point I was making, which seems to have escaped quite a few
>> people, so perhaps I didn't express myself clearly enough, is that
>> the reason we have asylum seekers in this country is that all around
>> the world, people see a need to flee persecution. It is actions
>> *like* those of the Israeli Government that cause people to seek
>> asylum. If we wanted to stem the flow of asylum seekers, condemning
>> such actions *whenever* they happen and *whoever* commits them would
>> be a very good starting point.
>
> Why don't the muzzies seek asylum in, oh, say, Iran, Turkey, Pakistan,
> Malaysia, Indonesia, Egypt or any of the hundreds of muz countries???????
> They don't seek "asylum" here for the reasons you state, you dimwit.

the pallies also have the problem that the surrounding countries have
deliberately refused to give palestinians citizenship in order to keep those
in the 'camps' (actually fairly large towns) poor and easily manipulated, so
that they remain as a nuisance to israel..

meanwhile these charming neighbours and "friends of the palestinian people"
fund and arm the oppressors of the palestinian people [arafat, hamas, etc.],
so as to continue the perpetual war against the only country* in the region
that doesn't deny arabs their democratic rights and doesn't deliberately keep
arabs in poverty for personal aggrandizement of a few thugs at the top.

*thanks to bush, there are two more countries making big steps in this
direction, but it will be a long time before they are in israel's league.

abelard

Jun 30, 2006, 10:40:37 AM6/30/06
On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 15:18:14 +0100, "The Todal" <deadm...@beeb.net>

typed:

>"Ariadne" <ariad...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Evan wrote:
>>> It took less than a day for an initially well-written discussion thread
>>> to turn into name calling
>>
>> That's a weird description of advocating the
>> murder of Jews and the exhibition of beheading
>> on video.
>>

>That's a weird translation of my words which were
>
>"Perhaps the terrorists would do better to kill their hostage immediately
>and post the video on the internet."
>
>I can almost see why you misunderstood, but perhaps I can help you. If the
>Israelis impose collective punishment over a period of days or weeks, on the
>basis that this will not stop until the soldier is returned to them, it
>gives the terrorists every incentive to kill the hostage without further
>delay and display the killing on the internet, which is what these
>terrorists seemingly like to do. The death of the soldier would presumably
>mean that Israel would either have to stop terrorising the people of Gaza
>with bombs and missiles or they would look even more like the Nazis if they
>decided to execute innocent civilians as a reprisal for the soldier's death.
>Not many people would be like you and cheer the Israelis no matter what they
>do.

oh you poor silly immature child.....
the israelis are said to have captured much of the hamas government...
why on earth would you suppose the ordinary palestineans would not
secretly cheer that action....

sharon gave gaza about 10 years of peace by suppressing the war lords....
naturally the lefties treated him as a hate figure...

not every israeli has the same agenda...but one thing fairly common is to
stop the murderers causing them trouble....
there are others who would welcome the opportunity given by the jihadi
lunatics to disable the palestineans further....

the real enemies of the palestineans are their own criminals and the
dictators of the surrounding cess pits...not israel....

>However, the point that various people made on Question Time yesterday, was
>that the terrorists don't actually care if Israel kills the occupants of
>Gaza or wrecks buildings and power plants. To them, all that is a plus. It
>makes the people of Gaza hate Israel all the more, and recruits more people
>to the terrorist cause. That may be so.

who cares what some islington wankers on question time babble about....
most of them have never ever done a real job in their lives....they have
never had serious responsibilities, let alone the responsibilities of
running a state under serious attack from primitive savages.

tomorrow they will be driving their tractors to the supermarket and
babbling about how responsible and sensitive they are....
very likely they are your parents and you are growing up just as
thoughtless, unconscious and mindless as yourself

>On Question Time, most people other than the eccentric Melanie Phillips

ah, you mean she doesn't mouth the fashionable empty headed islington pap

>condemned Israel but it was clear that the government's Solicitor General
>was not going to do so too loudly or too unambiguously in case it caused a
>diplomatic incident. As with Guantanamo Bay, our government really does
>need to speak up if anyone is to hear the message.

you are uneducated beyond belief....
you merely rationalise everything to fit your immature myth of the world..

i'll just bet you believe someone of ability will take you seriously...
they won't anymore than they will take the likes of hakky seriously.

hummingbird

Jun 30, 2006, 10:49:54 AM6/30/06
On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 17:16:14 +0300 'halle'
posted this onto uk.politics.misc:

>hummingbird <RHBIYD...@spammotel.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 02:58:06 +0200 'abelard'
>> posted this onto uk.politics.misc:
>>
>>> it is amazing to see the discipline of the israeli machine....
>>
>> So on many previous occasions when the IDF have taken pot-shots
>> at innocent women/kids or bulldozed homes and other infrastructure
>> and killed innocent women/kids are not accidents as they claim but
>> are the result of "the discipline of the israeli machine" are they?
>
>Demolishing the homes of civilians merely because a family member has

>committed a crime is immoral. [snip]

I agree. It's also a war crime and those responsible should be held
to account. But we're talking about Israelis here...

halle

Jun 30, 2006, 10:59:55 AM6/30/06
hummingbird <RHBIYD...@spammotel.com> lied and sizzled:

> On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 17:16:14 +0300 'halle'
> posted this onto uk.politics.misc:
>
>> hummingbird <RHBIYD...@spammotel.com> wrote:
>>> On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 02:58:06 +0200 'abelard'
>>> posted this onto uk.politics.misc:

>>> So on many previous occasions when the IDF have taken pot-shots
>>> at innocent women/kids or bulldozed homes and other infrastructure
>>> and killed innocent women/kids are not accidents as they claim but
>>> are the result of "the discipline of the israeli machine" are they?
>>
> snip lies and sizzling

Demolishing the homes of civilians merely because a family member has

hummingbird

Jun 30, 2006, 11:01:38 AM6/30/06
On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 15:34:24 +0200 'abelard'
posted this onto uk.politics.misc:

>On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 12:52:14 +0100, "The Todal" <deadm...@beeb.net>

Were you thinking of yourself when you wrote this?:
<quote>

i note you are still struggling to find any sort of coherent argument

</quote>

I see you're back to your favourite tactic of throwing abusive
intimidation at other posters because their views differ from yours.

--
"...of all the things i've lost in my life ... i miss my mind the most"
...abelard, ukpm, 2007

hummingbird

Jun 30, 2006, 11:40:12 AM6/30/06
On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 16:25:51 +0200 'the auroran sunset'
posted this onto uk.politics.misc:

>the pallies also have the problem that the surrounding countries have
>deliberately refused to give palestinians citizenship in order to keep those
>in the 'camps' (actually fairly large towns) poor and easily manipulated, so
>that they remain as a nuisance to israel..

Pure unsupportable bigotry-based speculation.

>meanwhile these charming neighbours and "friends of the palestinian people"
>fund and arm the oppressors of the palestinian people [arafat, hamas, etc.],

That explains why Hamas were elected does it eehh?
Think again mr auroran celery stick, you can cook up better lies
than that.

>so as to continue the perpetual war against the only country* in the region
>that doesn't deny arabs their democratic rights and doesn't deliberately keep
>arabs in poverty

Much of the world would disagree with this for good reasons.

>for personal aggrandizement of a few thugs at the top.

...only for the Zionists collectively.

>*thanks to bush, there are two more countries making big steps in this
>direction, but it will be a long time before they are in israel's league.

Thanks to Bush, the world is far less safe today than 9/10 despite
many tens of thousands of innocents being killed and several countries
having had their infrastructure wrecked by Bush's war machine.
And western freedoms are being stripped away.

You live in some sort of fantasy cuckoo land mr celery stick auroran.

Fraudy has taught you well. Lol.

Ariadne

Jun 30, 2006, 11:43:04 AM6/30/06

The Todal wrote:
> "Ariadne" <ariad...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Evan wrote:
> >> It took less than a day for an initially well-written discussion thread
> >> to turn into name calling
> >
> > That's a weird description of advocating the
> > murder of Jews and the exhibition of beheading
> > on video.
> >

> That's a weird translation of my words which were
>
> "Perhaps the terrorists would do better to kill their hostage immediately
> and post the video on the internet."
>
> I can almost see why you misunderstood, but perhaps I can help you. If the
> Israelis impose collective punishment

That is exactly your problem.

War criminals have kidnapped a soldier.
To prevent those war criminals moving
that soldier Israel incapacitated the
electricity supply - among other measures.

Those war criminals had the opportunty to
give up the soldier during the days when
Israel tried a diplomatic solution. No action
against the terrorists had been taken.

Try placing responsibility where it is. It is
with the war criminals as always.

Arabs never miss an opportunity to miss an
opportunity.

Ariadne

Jun 30, 2006, 12:02:46 PM6/30/06

How true that is can be seen in the likelihood of
Israel taking more control of the Temple Mount,
a very long overdue move. Likewise the ejection
of Ham-Ass members from Jerusalem. It was
madness to leave them with residency permits.

> the real enemies of the palestineans are their own criminals and the
> dictators of the surrounding cess pits...not israel....
>
> >However, the point that various people made on Question Time yesterday, was
> >that the terrorists don't actually care if Israel kills the occupants of
> >Gaza or wrecks buildings and power plants. To them, all that is a plus. It
> >makes the people of Gaza hate Israel all the more, and recruits more people
> >to the terrorist cause. That may be so.
>
> who cares what some islington wankers on question time babble about....
> most of them have never ever done a real job in their lives....they have
> never had serious responsibilities, let alone the responsibilities of
> running a state under serious attack from primitive savages.
>
> tomorrow they will be driving their tractors to the supermarket and
> babbling about how responsible and sensitive they are....
> very likely they are your parents and you are growing up just as
> thoughtless, unconscious and mindless as yourself

Nice red herring, wasn't it...

The status quo:

More IDF Strikes in Operation Summer Rains
By Hana Levi Julian

Israel Defense Forces are pounding Gaza with artillery and air strikes
in order to pressure the population to force Hamas terrorists to give
up their hostage, 19-year-old IDF Corporal Gilad Shalit.

Prime Minister Ehud Olmert froze Phase III of Operation Summer Rains on
Thursday night at the request of Egyptian officials who were meeting
with Hamas terrorists in an effort to persuade them to release their
Israeli captive.

He did not, however, hold back IDF troops from continuing the operation
that was already in play. More than 500 artillery shells have been
fired by the IDF in Gaza in the past 24 hours.

An Israel Air Force helicopter fired at an Islamic Jihad terrorist as
he attempted to launch a Kassam rocket at Israeli forces. 25-year-old
Abdel Rael later succumbed to his wounds, the first to die since the
start of the IDF operation.

IAF jets scored direct hits on close to a dozen targets in the wee
hours before dawn on Friday. In Gaza City alone, the Palestinian
Authority Interior Ministry was struck, as was a Fatah office and a
Hamas terrorist training camp. PA Interior Minister Said Siyam's
office was targeted because it was "a meeting place to plan and
direct terror activity," said IDF sources.

A missile also hit a Kassam rocket factory operated by the Fatah
terrorist group, the Al-Aksa Martyrs' Brigades.

Also on Friday, IDF troops operating in southern Gaza fired at a terror
cell aiming at an army position with an anti-tank rocket launcher. The
terrorists managed to escape, but it is believed that two of the
attackers were wounded.

The strikes will continue, said IDF spokesman, Cpt. Jacob Dallal, until
the terrorists free Shalit and end their Kassam rocket attacks against
Israel. Dallal said the operation is being carried out "in a
calibrated, studied fashion."

Dallal reiterated that the goal of Operation Summer Rains is simple:
"to gain the release of Corporal Gilad Shalit." Putting an end to
the non-stop barrage of Kassam rocket attacks against Sderot and other
western Negev communities is a second goal of the operation as well.

"We hope that this will work and that [Shalit] will be freed as soon
as possible," said Dallal.

[Arutz Sheva]

Richard Miller

Jun 30, 2006, 12:04:37 PM6/30/06
In message <Omapg.11871$b26....@reader1.news.jippii.net>, halle
<n...@niin.fi> writes

Thanks for this. Now that you have sought to justify the destruction of
the homes of innocent women, and the killing of innocent Palestinians, I
feel very glad to have been insulted by you.
--
Richard Miller

hummingbird

Jun 30, 2006, 12:34:42 PM6/30/06
On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 20:12:22 +0100 'Gaz'
posted this onto uk.politics.misc:

>The Todal wrote:
>> Would any other country be allowed to do this, without attracting the
>> condemnation of the UK, the USA and the Security Council? A single
>> Israeli
>> soldier is taken hostage by terrorists and this is seemingly an excuse for
>> Israel to impose collective punishment on civilians and destroy power
>> stations that are unlikely to be fixed within 6 months.
>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/5127556.stm

>> Perhaps the terrorists would do better to kill their hostage immediately
>> and
>> post the video on the internet.
>>

>> If we want the world to believe we are the good guys, we need to signal
>> our
>> disapproval of Israel by whatever means we can.
>
>It was the single killing of Archduke Franz Ferdinand in 1914...[snip]

Thank God they only killed him once...

the auroran sunset

Jun 30, 2006, 12:56:23 PM6/30/06
On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 17:40:12 +0200, hummingbird wrote
(in article <02haa25v4cnfncnuc...@4ax.com>):

> On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 16:25:51 +0200 'the auroran sunset'
> posted this onto uk.politics.misc:
>
>> the pallies also have the problem that the surrounding countries have
>> deliberately refused to give palestinians citizenship in order to keep
>> those
>> in the 'camps' (actually fairly large towns) poor and easily manipulated,
>> so
>> that they remain as a nuisance to israel..
>
> Pure unsupportable bigotry-based speculation.

another empty and dishonesty post from buzzy.
rest binned unread.

hummingbird

Jun 30, 2006, 1:32:28 PM6/30/06
On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 15:27:31 +0200 'abelard'
posted this onto uk.politics.misc:

>On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 11:50:28 +0100, hummingbird
><RHBIYD...@spammotel.com>
>
> typed:
>>On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 02:58:06 +0200 'abelard'
>>posted this onto uk.politics.misc:
>>
>>>it is amazing to see the discipline of the israeli machine....
>>
>>So on many previous occasions when the IDF have taken pot-shots
>>at innocent women/kids or bulldozed homes and other infrastructure
>>and killed innocent women/kids are not accidents as they claim but
>>are the result of "the discipline of the israeli machine" are they?
>
>your jihadi/socialist political handout is appreciated....

That's very impressive fraudy. Questioning your obvious distortion of
Israeli tactics is not a "jihadi/socialist political handout".

Do you have anything of worth to offer or just more distractive abuse?

>>As a Zionist with a huge anti-Islam chip on your shoulder, I wouldn't
>>expect you to say anything else.
>>
>>>not one death reported in the action thus far....
>>
>>"thus far" being the important words.
>
>simple solution...you can hand back the soldier you kidnapped in a foolish
> act of war....

I don't have the soldier don'tcha know but bombing the main elec power
station in Gaza sure looks like **collective punishment** to me, which
of course is known to be a war crime ...as if Israel bothers about
such trivial matters. Isn't that what your old friends the Nazis did?

>doubtless as usual the modern democratic state of israel will help those
> for whom you pretend such concern and shed such crocodile tears
> once you stop hiding among and behind them...
> once you stop pretending to 'represent' them...and actually do
> represent their interests....
>
>doubtless the whole of the advanced world will also help the masses you
> oppress...once you stop acting like barbarians....
>just as has happened so often before.

"That was a Zionist Party political broadcast from an active member."

hummingbird

Jun 30, 2006, 1:34:54 PM6/30/06
On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 18:56:23 +0200 'the auroran sunset'
posted this onto uk.politics.misc:

>On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 17:40:12 +0200, hummingbird wrote
>(in article <02haa25v4cnfncnuc...@4ax.com>):
>
>> On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 16:25:51 +0200 'the auroran sunset'
>> posted this onto uk.politics.misc:
>>
>>> the pallies also have the problem that the surrounding countries have
>>> deliberately refused to give palestinians citizenship in order to keep
>>> those
>>> in the 'camps' (actually fairly large towns) poor and easily manipulated,
>>> so
>>> that they remain as a nuisance to israel..
>>
>> Pure unsupportable bigotry-based speculation.
>
>another empty and dishonesty post from buzzy.

Not at all mr auroran celery sunset-stick.
***You could always provide some evidence of your assertion.***
I won't hold my breath.

>rest binned unread.

Naturally, you never have anything to say except post dogma.

Fraudy has taught you well.

Francis Burton

Jun 30, 2006, 1:48:24 PM6/30/06
In article <1151613282.9...@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>,
john...@btinternet.com <john...@btinternet.com> wrote:
>Isn't the wretched plight of the palestinians a product of their
>questionable leadership and maybe even a culture in which democracy is
>despised and the law of the jungle prevails?. Just who are the Israeli
>government supposed to be dealing with? With whom can an enduring
>settlement be negotiated?

I'm not sure that Israel would like to see the Palestinians
thrive, even if their leadership and culture were conducive
to negociation.

Francis

It is loading more messages.