labour demands parliament passess a motion of doublethink

abelard

Feb 21, 2024, 9:25:07 AMFeb 21

we must have a ceasefire that applies only to israel

but appears to apply in general

parliament is in chaos with a bercow look alike

Incubus

Feb 21, 2024, 6:13:16 PMFeb 21
Do you really want a "refugee corridor" with millions of Palestinians
making their way to the West?

Or is that a silly question?

abelard

Feb 21, 2024, 6:31:48 PMFeb 21
On Wed, 21 Feb 2024 23:13:12 +0000, Incubus <incubus...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>abelard wrote:
>>
>> we must have a ceasefire that applies only to israel
>>

>> but appears to apply in general
>>

>> parliament is in chaos with a bercow look alike
>
>Do you really want a "refugee corridor" with millions of Palestinians
>making their way to the West?

no, we already have problems enuf...
fascist 'new' 'new' labour are already cuddling up to the muslim
'diversitism', bliar has seriously undermined the rule of law...
it's the prime reason why i went into exile

>Or is that a silly question?

you are better able to judge that than i may

Farmer Giles

Feb 22, 2024, 8:41:43 AMFeb 22
It is. I'm sure that Babbelard would be perfectly happy with that - and
a few others around here.