Is this group being used?

Graham Drabble

Apr 25, 2010, 8:50:39 AM4/25/10
Hi,

It has long been custom within uk.* to check for groups that are not
being used and then to remove them. By doing this we keep the number of
dead groups down increasing the chances that someone stumbling across a
group wil find it useful.

This group appears to have been very quiet for the last 10 months. Is
there still enough interest to keep the group viable?

Details of the formal removal process can be found at
http://www.usenet.org.uk

--
Graham Drabble
http://www.drabble.me.uk/

Robin Fairbairns

Apr 26, 2010, 8:10:16 AM4/26/10
On 2010-04-25, Graham Drabble <usen...@drabble.me.uk> wrote:
> It has long been custom within uk.* to check for groups that are not
> being used and then to remove them. By doing this we keep the number of
> dead groups down increasing the chances that someone stumbling across a
> group wil find it useful.
>
> This group appears to have been very quiet for the last 10 months. Is
> there still enough interest to keep the group viable?

gone quiet pending an election, i would assume. what happens then
depends on the authoritarianism index of the incoming government -- so
until then, i would say, let the group hang around ... just that bit
longer.
--
Robin Fairbairns, Cambridge

Message has been deleted