Brexit

Abhidevananda

Jun 24, 2016, 3:59:44 AM6/24/16
Not that I don't love England, but now that Brexit is official...
Go Scotland, go!

--
Abhidevananda Avadhuta

Pete Barrett

Jun 24, 2016, 8:22:21 AM6/24/16
On Friday 24 Jun 2016 08:59, Abhidevananda wrote:

> Not that I don't love England, but now that Brexit is official...
> Go Scotland, go!

Northern Ireland also voted to remain in the EU, as did Gibraltar. Things
will be far more complex in those countries.

--
Pete BARRETT

Abhidevananda

Jun 24, 2016, 8:39:03 AM6/24/16
Yes. Scotland is the next logical step. Gibraltar might shift its
allegiance to Spain, now that the UK has opted out of the EU. As to
Northern Ireland, I like their chances, one way or another. But for
now, I'm rooting for Scotland: Go Scotland, go!

Philip

Jun 24, 2016, 2:38:53 PM6/24/16

"Pete Barrett" <nor...@xxx.uk> wrote in message
And London:
https://www.change.org/p/uk-parliament-londonstays-we-want-to-remain-part-of-the-european-union

Abhidevananda

Jun 25, 2016, 12:18:34 PM6/25/16
From reports, the UK is moving rapidly from Brexit to Regrexit.
Apparently there's a rush on Irish passports. And it seems some people
have launched a petition. Perhaps a tweet from Hugh Laurie captures
the mood most humorously: "Best of three?"