Re: Well, well. If only he'd been an adviser

Stephen Thomas Cole

Apr 22, 2019, 9:19:41 AM4/22/19
Spike <Aero....@mail.invalid> wrote:
> On 22/04/2019 09:20, Brian Reay wrote:
>
>> It is Spike's own under achievement which he finds so intimidating.
>
> Class B/M3 is what you call 'underachieving' - or perhaps in your case,
> it isn't? You may well have reached your level of incompetence with the
> two lowest levels of licence available at the time they were issued.
>
>> His
>> reaction to 'FMF's (well deserved) award confirms it. 'FMF's timing in
>> announcing it on here was perfect, the usual rejects were bouncing all
>> weekend.
>
> So why are you in orbit over people laughing at your fat friend's
> bragging? Still not used to us laughing at yours?

Burt’s pretty rattled here. He’ll be swearing before too much longer, I
reckon we’ll see an f-bomb out of him before sundown. Must have been a
costly school holidays in car aerials for him.

--
STC / M0TEY / People’s Champion 2018
http://twitter.com/ukradioamateur

Stephen Thomas Cole

Apr 22, 2019, 1:24:16 PM4/22/19
Gareth's was W7 now W10 Downstairs Computer <headst...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On 22/04/2019 10:30, Spike wrote:
>> On 22/04/2019 09:20, Brian Reay wrote:
>>
>>> It is Spike's own under achievement which he finds so intimidating.
>>
>> Class B/M3 is what you call 'underachieving' - or perhaps in your case,
>> it isn't? You may well have reached your level of incompetence with the
>> two lowest levels of licence available at the time they were issued.
>>
>>> His
>>> reaction to 'FMF's (well deserved) award confirms it. 'FMF's timing in
>>> announcing it on here was perfect, the usual rejects were bouncing all
>>> weekend.
>>
>> So why are you in orbit over people laughing at your fat friend's
>> bragging? Still not used to us laughing at yours?
>>

> FMF has an award? What for, being an obnoxious abusive child?

Now *that’s* gotten to!

Stephen Thomas Cole

Apr 22, 2019, 5:06:16 PM4/22/19
Jim GM4DHJ ... <jim.g...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> On 22/04/2019 19:39, Brian Reay wrote:

>>> He was a shoe-in if only he'd have tucked in his shirt.
>>>

>> Oh I don't know, that gave him the "Billy Bunter Look", especially when
>> he was being put in his place by the Judge.
>>

> pot kettle black...tee hee
>
> https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo?album_id=5492172306&photo_id=501367806002

Brian’s got a mild paunch in that photo, Jim. He’s middle-aged, it happens.
But Gareth’s got a full on trucker’s gut in that “untucked shirt” photo of
him. No comparison, tbh. And you’re not exactly svelte yourself, mate.
Glass houses, etc.

Jim GM4DHJ ...

Apr 23, 2019, 2:39:15 AM4/23/19
gotten too...tee hee

--
Report a fat bad lying Freemason to Mr Baker of UGLE Audi Vide Tace

Jim GM4DHJ ...

Apr 23, 2019, 3:05:45 AM4/23/19
On 22/04/2019 22:06, Stephen Thomas Cole wrote:
skinny runt compared to reay....taken easter Saturday....

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo?album_id=5492172306&photo_id=501808792391

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo?album_id=5492172306&photo_id=501808791946

--
Report a bad lying Freemason to Mr Baker of UGLE Audi Vide Tace

Stephen Thomas Cole

Apr 23, 2019, 3:12:27 AM4/23/19
I couldn’t really give much of a fuck who’s the fattest slob in ukra[1],
Jim, but your photos there clearly show you as plumper than Brian.

[1] It’s Gareth.

Jim GM4DHJ ...

Apr 23, 2019, 3:20:54 AM4/23/19
your arse...tee hee

Jim GM4DHJ ...

Apr 23, 2019, 3:27:35 AM4/23/19
On 22/04/2019 22:06, Stephen Thomas Cole wrote:
"mild paunch"..ha ha ha ha ha

Jim GM4DHJ ...

Apr 23, 2019, 3:29:07 AM4/23/19
so why are you defending reay?....could it be you don't like bully
tactics?....

Stephen Thomas Cole

Apr 23, 2019, 3:37:43 AM4/23/19
It’s not too bad, tbf, not for a middle-aged man who likes his drink and
food, certainly. I’m not altogether sure why you’re obsessed with Brian’s
stomach, tbh, Jim.

Jim GM4DHJ ...

Apr 23, 2019, 3:39:51 AM4/23/19
I just don't like people like him that pontificate on the health matters
of others while storing up a bombshell that will bite him on the arse
eventually ....

Stephen Thomas Cole

Apr 23, 2019, 5:15:18 AM4/23/19
I wouldn’t say I’m defending him, per se, but rather merely pointing out
that what you said (that you’re slimmer than Brian) is a blatant lie, as
proven by your own photographs, Jim.

Stephen Thomas Cole

Apr 23, 2019, 5:15:18 AM4/23/19
Spike <Aero....@mail.invalid> wrote:
> On 23/04/2019 06:39, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
>> Stephen Thomas Cole of Rochester wrote:
>
>>> Brian's got a mild paunch in that photo, Jim. He's middle-aged, it happens.
>
>> gotten too...tee hee
>
> Brian Reay? Mild paunch? Middle aged?? Who is this boy trying to kid?
>
> Makes you wonder what sort of gut Stephen Thomas Cole CB/M0TEY has, if
> he has to describe Reay's heart-risk overburden in such terms. Too much
> beer and telly taking its toll as he approaches middle age himself?
> Forty next year...

“According to the Oxford English Dictionary middle age is between 45 and
65:[2] "The period between early adulthood and old age, usually considered
as the years from about 45 to 65." The US Census lists the category middle
age from 45 to 65. Merriam-Webster lists middle age from 45 to 64,[3] while
prominent psychologist Erik Erikson saw it starting a little earlier and
defines middle adulthood as between 40 and 65. The Collins English
Dictionary lists it between the ages of 40 and 60,[4] and the Diagnostic
and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders – the standard diagnostic manual
of the American Psychiatric Association – used to define middle age as 40
to 60, but as of DSM-IV (1994) revised the definition upwards to 45 to 65.”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_age

Looks like I’ve still got 6 years of being young, Burt. Have you even still
got 6 years left in you full stop, OM? LOL!

Jim GM4DHJ ...

Apr 23, 2019, 5:39:19 AM4/23/19
good coming from a smoker from an early age .....the sword of Damocles
will drop sooner than you think ....

Jim GM4DHJ ...

Apr 23, 2019, 5:40:38 AM4/23/19
my belly is no way the size of his .....

Stephen Thomas Cole

Apr 23, 2019, 6:10:39 AM4/23/19
Jim GM4DHJ ... <jim.g...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
Thanks for the retwat, Jim.

Stephen Thomas Cole

Apr 23, 2019, 6:10:40 AM4/23/19
Spike <Aero....@mail.invalid> wrote:
> On 23/04/2019 09:39, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

>>> “According to the Oxford English Dictionary middle age is between 45 and
>>> 65:[2] "The period between early adulthood and old age, usually considered
>>> as the years from about 45 to 65." The US Census lists the category middle
>>> age from 45 to 65. Merriam-Webster lists middle age from 45 to 64,[3] while
>>> prominent psychologist Erik Erikson saw it starting a little earlier and
>>> defines middle adulthood as between 40 and 65. The Collins English
>>> Dictionary lists it between the ages of 40 and 60,[4] and the Diagnostic
>>> and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders – the standard diagnostic manual
>>> of the American Psychiatric Association – used to define middle age as 40
>>> to 60, but as of DSM-IV (1994) revised the definition upwards to 45 to 65.â€
>
>>> https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_age
>
>>> Looks like I’ve still got 6 years of being young, Burt. Have you even still
>>> got 6 years left in you full stop, OM? LOL!
>
>> good coming from a smoker from an early age .....the sword of Damocles
>> will drop sooner than you think ....
>
> My, my, someone's a bit sensitive about his age and gut size....
>
> From his own write: "prominent psychologist Erik Erikson saw it starting
> a little earlier and defines middle adulthood as between 40 and 65"

“Old age comprises "the later part of life; the period of life after youth
and middle age . . ., usually with reference to deterioration"”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_age

LOL. Poor Old Burt, literally.

Jim GM4DHJ ...

Apr 23, 2019, 10:25:51 AM4/23/19
tell you what if you can stop him pontificating about health matters I
will stop publishing that photo,,,

Rambo

Apr 23, 2019, 10:57:40 AM4/23/19
On 23 Apr 2019 09:15:18 GMT, Stephen Thomas Cole
You're missing the point Steve, it's not just the huge size of Brian's
belly that makes him a laughing stock...it's his claim to have a
healthy diet!

Jim GM4DHJ ...

Apr 23, 2019, 11:19:14 AM4/23/19
correctamundo

Stephen Thomas Cole

Apr 23, 2019, 2:03:40 PM4/23/19
I don’t think it’s wise for you to start making a big noise about people’s
claims, Rich.

Stephen Thomas Cole

Apr 23, 2019, 2:03:40 PM4/23/19
He’s only flirting with Burt, though, Jim. Just ignore it, leave them to
their bizarre Lemon Party.

Stephen Thomas Cole

Apr 24, 2019, 12:48:39 AM4/24/19
mm0fmf <no...@invalid.com> wrote:
> Spuke seems to have gone balls out into attacking the man not the
> argument now. Maybe he too realises the "good image" he crafted for the
> character of "Spike" is now completely scorched and worthless by his own
> postings. And assorted sock fails.
>
> The bed has been well and truly shat and we should start a book for
> whether he's going to go out with a bang and whether we can spot the new
> sock. Of course, the character will have to be vastly different or the
> spukiness will shine through. Will he be able to pull this off?

I don’t think he will jettison it, Burt’s clearly too attached to it. The
time to have flushed it and started again was, I’d say, Burtday. No coming
back from that absolute dunderheaded fuck up. No, I reckon Burt’s allowed
his ukra posting ID to become too closely entwined with his actual sense of
self; there’s too much of him in it to easily abort, it’d be like
committing suicide. And it’s even more unlikely that he’d be able to do
that *and* return to ukra in disguise, it’d be like the end of Being John
Malkowich (I don’t do spoilers, if you haven’t seen that film tgen go watch
it, it’s awesome.).

In short, Burt’s utterly trapped; he can’t walk away and start again but he
also can’t stay and fight and win and reclaim that legacy he was working
for before I upset his apple cart. Poor Old Burt. What a way to end up in
his rapidly diminishing days.