Re: One for Brian Reay

Stephen Thomas Cole

Apr 22, 2019, 1:24:16 PM4/22/19
Spike <Aero...@car.aerial> wrote:

> Over in ULM, feel free to butt in. See if you can work Dr Kelly into it:
>
> Subject: Security clearance. Person, or role ?

Burt’s still bouncing. Badly gotten to.

--
STC / M0TEY / People’s Champion 2018
http://twitter.com/ukradioamateur

Brian Reay

Apr 22, 2019, 1:32:30 PM4/22/19
On 22/04/2019 18:24, Stephen Thomas Cole wrote:
> Spike <Aero...@car.aerial> wrote:
>>
>> Over in ULM, feel free to butt in. See if you can work Dr Kelly into it:
>>
>> Subject: Security clearance. Person, or role ?
>>

> Burt’s still bouncing. Badly gotten to.

He's trying to divert attention by looking for a row. No doubt he'll
dispute my answer but if he'd have done that whatever I said.

I doubt they bother security clearing postmen, especially in Torquay.

--

Smile for the camera ;-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxyL2_38EsQ

https://www.gov.uk/report-benefit-fraud