Re: OT: Mayday....Msyday

Stephen Thomas Cole

May 26, 2019, 11:53:59 AM5/26/19
Jim GM4DHJ ... <jim.g...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> On 26/05/2019 14:59, Stephen Thomas Cole wrote:
>> Jim GM4DHJ ... <jim.g...@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>>> that is a gross lie and you know it....why do you lie?....
>>>

>> Done in him, Jim, you did. Thanks, Jim.
>>
> as long as you are happy... that is all that matters.....

Paul’s not happy, Jim. You giftwrapped him, Jim, and handed him to Brian,
Jim. After all these years, Jim, it was you, Jim, that gave Brian, Jim, the
missing piece, Jim, of the jigsaw, Jim. Thanks, Jim.

--
STC / M0TEY / People’s Champion 2018
http://twitter.com/ukradioamateur

Jim GM4DHJ ...

May 26, 2019, 1:00:20 PM5/26/19
that is nice for him....

--
Let's all be nice to each other...you know you can do it ....
listening uk.amateur.radio channel on zello....

Stephen Thomas Cole

May 27, 2019, 1:45:44 AM5/27/19
It’s nice that you decided to help Brian, Jim, by stitching Paul up, Jim,
yes. Thanks, Jim.

Jim GM4DHJ ...

May 27, 2019, 1:54:52 AM5/27/19
The user sets history themselves ...why are you saying I helped
brian...I don't get it...are you just trying to cause trouble?....that's
not very nice .....

Stephen Thomas Cole

May 27, 2019, 1:21:17 PM5/27/19
You posted to ukra several times about how you’d decided to make it open
listen, Jim.