Re: Yaesu FT-227R and FT-227RB PLL Control Unit Differences?

1 view

Stephen Thomas Cole

May 1, 2019, 1:35:41 PM5/1/19
EU Citizen Brian Reay <no...@m.com> wrote:
> On 01/05/2019 18:01, Spike wrote:

>>> My, you're as wound up about not having a US Extra as Dumbo is about not
>>> having his UK Full.
>>
>> Nah. You bang on and on about the rewards of working hard, but your real
>> approach to working hard was shown by your dodging the US Extra CW exam
>> by means of waiting until the requirement was dropped. You could have
>> gone for the Extra while you were working in the US, but you didn't.
>> Rather like your approach to access to HF in the UK - you only turned up
>> there after the Morse test was dropped, by means of taking the Foundation.
>>

> Your wall of text simply confirms what I said.

Burt’s clearly very badly gotten to. Deeply envious, I’d say.

--
STC / M0TEY / People’s Champion 2018
http://twitter.com/ukradioamateur

Rambo

May 2, 2019, 10:34:00 AM5/2/19
I don't think so...

Stephen Thomas Cole

May 4, 2019, 4:28:39 AM5/4/19
Spike <Aero....@mail.invalid> wrote:
> On 03/05/2019 12:39, Brian Reay wrote:
>
>> Perhaps he thinks it is Saturday. He seems to get very confused at times,
>> perhaps he can't keep track of which day it is.
>
> Been a busy week. Fifteen years of retirement and still being asked back
> to the Ministry - this one was a Whitehall-based, two-hour meeting with
> a three-star. He didn't go off-piste, so no need to put him right, his
> two-star deputy did the talking.
>
> I should have asked him whether he'd ever heard of you, BTW. ICBA.

Mad thing here is that if what Burt says above was actually true and he was
genuinely working/consulting with the Civil Service/Military ministry then
he wouldn’t possibly breathe a word of it here, not least because a nutter
like Gareth would be sending letters into all levels of government trying
to get him shitcanned. Burt’s deranged bragging does nothing other than
prove that he’s living in a fantasy world. It’s quite odd behaviour.

>> May be they changed the meals on wheels schedule and it threw him out of
>> kilter.
>
> Meals on wheels? That's what cheapskate holiday-caravan people have
> after coupling up their low-consumption microwave via a shonky
> bodge-lead to make the electrics work. It's a work of modus mortis, on
> more than one level. You're welcome to it. Have you asked your medical
> guru to estimate your chances of reaching 70? Dismal, innit?

Why are you so gotten to about Brian, Burt?

Stephen Thomas Cole

May 4, 2019, 4:56:10 AM5/4/19
Spike <Aero...@gotten.to> wrote:
> On 04/05/2019 07:25, Spike wrote:
>> On 03/05/2019 12:39, EU Citizen Brian Reay wrote:
>
>>> Perhaps he thinks it is Saturday. He seems to get very confused at times,
>>> perhaps he can't keep track of which day it is.
>
> BTW, where's your foul-mouthed friend that thinks he's a Radio Amateur?
>
> He's been gloating for three years over the Conservative's impending
> meltdown and the imminence of a Labour government as a result, but now
> following the local elections this week his forecasts have been shown to
> be the wishful thinking we all knew they were. I haven't seen one single
> repost of his as he now doubtless desperately rewrites his three-years
> Labour-supporting crap in the face of their own particular meltdown.

Gotten to.

Stephen Thomas Cole

May 4, 2019, 8:26:05 AM5/4/19
Pirate Rambo <Ra...@thisaintreal.org> wrote:
>> https://rapidgator.net/file/25f526b4c408d2d928134457d6a56450/Cold.Pursuit.2019.720p.WEB-DL.rar.htmlhttps://rapidgator.net/file/25f526b4c408d2d928134457d6a56450/Cold.Pursuit.2019.720p.WEB-DL.rar.htmlOn
>> Sat, 4 May 2019 12:47:07 +0100, "Jim GM4DHJ ..." <jim.g...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>

>> "Brian Reay" <no...@m.com> wrote in message

>>> Whoosh!
>>>
>> well done you spelt that correctly.......
>>
> It's F10 on his keyboard.....

Is Cold Pursuit any good, Rich? I’m not much of a Neeson fan myself, tbh,
although he was very good in Schindler’s List.

Rambo

May 4, 2019, 8:44:42 AM5/4/19
On 4 May 2019 12:26:02 GMT, Stephen Thomas Cole
Not watched it.

Stephen Thomas Cole

May 4, 2019, 8:49:20 AM5/4/19
<snip>

>>> It's F10 on his keyboard.....
>>>

>> Is Cold Pursuit any good, Rich? I’m not much of a Neeson fan myself, tbh,
>> although he was very good in Schindler’s List.
>
> Not watched it.

It’s not finished downloading yet, then? You still on dial-up or something?

Rambo

May 4, 2019, 9:58:05 AM5/4/19
On 4 May 2019 12:49:19 GMT, Stephen Thomas Cole
>>> Is Cold Pursuit any good, Rich? I?m not much of a Neeson fan myself, tbh,
>>> although he was very good in Schindler?s List.
>>
>> Not watched it.
>
>It’s not finished downloading yet, then? You still on dial-up or something?

Not watched it...yet.

Stephen Thomas Cole

May 4, 2019, 11:47:48 AM5/4/19
mm0fmf <no...@invalid.com> wrote:
> On 04/05/2019 13:22, Rambo wrote:

>>> Really, it was one of your (many) angry posts that included the infamous
>>> upgraded claim.
>>>
>>> ;-)
>> I'm not the one documented elsewere as having anger issues...
>>
> But you are the one documented elsewhere telling lies about having a
> FULL licence. Why did you claim to have a FULL when you didn't?

Rich said he held a Full when he actually held a 2E0. Rich, why did you say
you held a Full when you actually held a 2E0? Thanks, Rich.

Stephen Thomas Cole

May 4, 2019, 2:34:45 PM5/4/19
Bernie <bernie...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 04 May 2019 18:58:57 +0100
> Rambo <Ra...@thisaintreal.org> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 4 May 2019 17:08:50 +0100, Brian Reay <no...@m.com> wrote:
>>> He actually claimed to have upgraded.
>>>
>>> The obvious answer is he sat the exam, assumed he'd passed, but
>>> didn't.
>>>
>>> That also explains his 'directed anger', or some of it, at me having
>>> been involved in developing the exam he can't pass. Such behaviour
>>> is common in under achievers. After all, it was my correcting the
>>> resident idiot that triggered his vendetta and landed him in
>>> trouble.
>>
>> Another pack of suppositions with no basis in truth. Check your
>> dossier.
>
> Set the record straight, then, Chairman Dick; why did you say you had a
> full when you really only had a 2E0?

All we want to know is why Rich said he held a Full when he actually only
held a 2E0. Well, Rich? Why did you say you held a Full when you actually
only held a 2E0, Rich? Thanks, Rich.

Roger Hayter

May 4, 2019, 5:08:53 PM5/4/19
Stephen Thomas Cole <use...@stephenthomascole.com> wrote:

You say "we"; personally I really couldn't care less.

> is why Rich said he held a Full when he actually only
> held a 2E0. Well, Rich? Why did you say you held a Full when you actually
> only held a 2E0, Rich? Thanks, Rich.

--

Roger Hayter

Stephen Thomas Cole

May 5, 2019, 1:46:28 AM5/5/19
Thing is, Rich said he held a Full when he actually only held a 2E0. You’ve
got to admit, it’s an odd thing to have said; that he held a Full when he
actually only held a 2E0. I’m of the opinion, Rog, that if we can get to
the bottom of why Rich said he held a Full when he actually only held a 2E0
then we can draw a line under this unfortunate period for Rich that has
followed after his saying that he held a Full when he actually only held a
2E0. HTH.

Brian Reay

May 5, 2019, 1:53:10 AM5/5/19
Roger just wants to ignore the fact his chums are liars.

Stephen Thomas Cole

May 5, 2019, 8:08:04 AM5/5/19
Spike <Aero....@mail.invalid> wrote:
> On 04/05/2019 10:23, Brian Reay wrote:

>>> Mad thing here is that if what Burt says above was actually true and he was
>>> genuinely working/consulting with the Civil Service/Military ministry then
>>> he wouldn't possibly breathe a word of it here, not least because a nutter
>>> like Gareth would be sending letters into all levels of government trying
>>> to get him shitcanned. Burt's deranged bragging does nothing other than
>>> prove that he's living in a fantasy world. It's quite odd behaviour.
>
>> Even ignoring that, fancy needing to work 15 years after retiring.
>
> One can see that your foul-mouthed Kentish friend chooses an answer and
> then justifies it with what he thinks are facts - which probably
> accounts for his naive politics. His deranged bragging does nothing
> other than prove that he's living in a fantasy world.
>
> But one can also see someone who might have been, for example, a manager
> at one time moving on to a different career because he'd made the same
> fundamental errors that we've seen in his foul-mouthed friend's
> forecasts of the present political scene. In fact, you have made the
> same mistake as he has, doubtless due to your unfamiliarity with things
> at the centre.
>
> Have you realised what your mistake is?
> It's as good a one as your pronouncements on EMP or PME.
>
> When you do realise, you might care to tell your foul-mouthed friend -
> but you won't find the answer on Google.
>
>> We've just returned from 10 days in the Netherlands (Delft), one of
>> several holidays this year.
>
> Perhaps that's a vapourclaim. We couldn't care less.
>
>> It is interesting that, even in his fantasy
>> world, Spike needs a part time job to bolster his income.
>
> Voluntary work is unpaid.
>
>> I suppose his
>> real former employer may have asked him back to do some light work in
>> the sorting office, I can't see him lugging a mail bag.
>
> Have you thought of doing some actual voluntary work? You might find it
> to be far more satisfying than boasting about what could easily be
> imaginary 'holidaying' or over-eating at 'Lodge Night Dinners'.

Burt is phenomenally gotten to here. Looks like I hit a nerve, again. Poor
Old Burt.

Rambo

May 5, 2019, 5:26:29 PM5/5/19
On 5 May 2019 12:08:04 GMT, Stephen Thomas Cole
Hardly.,

Stephen Thomas Cole

May 6, 2019, 12:44:18 AM5/6/19
You say that, Rich, but look at Burt’s angry wall of text. Badly gotten to,
OM.

Oh, and thanks for the Full retwat, Rich.

Brian Reay

May 6, 2019, 1:38:16 AM5/6/19
Dumbo is just doing a Hayter. He lacks the originality to develop his own
style for being a noxious ****hole so he emulates his heroes, copying what
they do- demanding apologies, twisting facts, inventing things, lying of
course, ......

Rambo

May 6, 2019, 9:36:23 AM5/6/19
On Mon, 6 May 2019 05:38:15 -0000 (UTC), Brian Reay <no...@m.com>
wrote:
Ah Bless..feeling inferior again Brian?

You keep repeating yourself even more frequently these days.

Can't cheer yourself up any more?

Feeling really low about your life are you?

It's not our fault you failed in life.

Now about thar mormon allegation...you are denying that you made such
a claim then?