Happy New Year

Andy

Jan 2, 2022, 10:25:01 AM1/2/22
Happy New Year, may 2022 make you have less pain from arthritis,
and may it be a good year for you all.

Peter James

Mar 2, 2022, 3:08:59 AM3/2/22
On 2 Jan 2022 at 15:24:59 GMT, "Andy" <us...@example.net> wrote:

> Happy New Year, may 2022 make you have less pain from arthritis,
> and may it be a good year for you all.

Andy, my apologies missed your New Year posting. The usual reasons, thumb in
bum, brain in neutral.

I hope you're OK and coping. We must be getting on now, I'm 84 this yer.
Where the hell did the years go?

Best wishes,
Peter

--
The email shown is false. If you need to contact me then try peterATpfjamesDOTcoDOTuk

Addresses are given to us to conceal our whereabouts.
Saki (H.H.Munro) 1870 - 1916

Andy

Mar 7, 2022, 8:52:42 AM3/7/22
On 02/03/2022 08:08, Peter James wrote:
> On 2 Jan 2022 at 15:24:59 GMT, "Andy" <us...@example.net> wrote:
>
>> Happy New Year, may 2022 make you have less pain from arthritis,
>> and may it be a good year for you all.
>
> Andy, my apologies missed your New Year posting. The usual reasons, thumb in
> bum, brain in neutral.
>
> I hope you're OK and coping. We must be getting on now, I'm 84 this yer.
> Where the hell did the years go?
>
> Best wishes,
> Peter

I'm okay thanks Peter, keep batting in there.

Peter James

Mar 9, 2022, 3:25:36 AM3/9/22
Take care mate.