Christmas greetings

Peter James

Dec 12, 2022, 3:44:06 AM12/12/22
It's that time of the year, yet again, when I wish the users of this NG a
Happy Christmas. That seasonal greeting obviously does not apply to the
purveyors of illegal and contraband drugs and other spammers. And those sick
persons hoping to profit at the expense of the really sick. They can take a
running poke at a rolling doughnut.

To the sick and afflicted, and those in pain my very best wishes for a warm
and comfortable Christmas.
Take care, and stay well.
Peter
--
The email shown is false. If you need to contact me then try peterATpfjamesDOTcoDOTuk

Addresses are given to us to conceal our whereabouts.
Saki (H.H.Munro) 1870 - 1916