Searching...

1 view

Rogier Schaaf

Apr 1, 2002, 3:20:06 PM4/1/02
Some twenty years ago I read a SF book about 4 people (2 men, 2 women) who
were abducted and dropped on another planet. After several adventures they
discover that their kidnappers (hermafrodites, with faces that look like the
Sphinx) again offer them a new garden of eden. The book made quite an
impression on me and I would like to read it again, however I lost the book
and also cannot remember the title. The dutch title was (translated in
english) "Cosmic Experiment".

Thanks for any clues that can help me find this book!

Rogier Schaaf
Netherlands

Don Aitken

Apr 2, 2002, 9:04:37 PM4/2/02
On Mon, 1 Apr 2002 22:20:06 +0200, "Rogier Schaaf" <rsc...@e-id.nl>
wrote:

"Transit", by Edmund Cooper, first published 1964 by Faber & Faber.

--
Don Aitken