Eczema

arme

Mar 18, 2001, 1:09:38 PM3/18/01
My 2 year old son suffers from sever eczema, especially at times when he has other illnesses.  He is also asthmatic which does not help!

My mother in law has just told me about a woman who has formulated her own lotion for treating her daughter with eczema, which included chickpea.  Does anyone know where I can get in touch with this woman?  Has anyone used this product and found it useful?

Thanks

Clare M

kath churchill

Mar 19, 2001, 5:33:27 AM3/19/01
my son, now 2, went to a herbalist and she recommended using chickpea cream as it cools the skin and helps stop the itching. i bought mine from the local health food store.

kath
mum to george 2 years
            Angel 5 weeks

---

tracy.dawson

Mar 19, 2001, 8:02:27 AM3/19/01
There was a woman in the daily mail recently who had
invented her own cream, she gave her address out , so if
you contacted the paper they might help
Tracey

david knight

Apr 4, 2001, 9:35:42 AM4/4/01
I have tried the Marigold and chickweek Healing Ointment on my 3yr old daughter, It stings to start with but it does seem to sooth it although it did not improve Emily eczema at all.

I have heard of something call protopic can anyone tell me something about it and where to get it.

Lady you need to contact on the ointment if Tracy wood, 48 Kings Avenue, Newhaven, sussex

From
Simone Knight

arme

Apr 4, 2001, 3:19:08 PM4/4/01
Thanks to Simone Knight for the information regarding the ointment with chickweed for eczema, I shall contact Tracy Wood tonight.

Here's keeping our fingers crossed it works for Ewan.

Thanks to everyone for their help and advice.

Clare M

hamza...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2015, 12:13:39 AM2/4/15
Eczema
There are many different types of eczema . Most common are irritative eczema Contact eczema and atopic dermatitis . Contact dermatitis triggered by irritants or allergic substances that come in contact with skin. Dermatologist investigates Contact dermatitis with patch testing , and set up a treatment plan.
Atopic dermatitis is a very common condition that affects 10-20% of schoolchildren. 90% develop the disease before they are five years old. The reason is not fully known, but the disease has a hereditary component.
See more at:-> http://www.oslohudlegesenter.no/behandlinger-hudlege-eksem.html
http://www.oslohudlegesenter.no/