Piddly little window for editing

1 view

Sarcoidorian

Nov 20, 2003, 6:44:06 PM11/20/03
Is it just me or is anyone else Fecked off with the piddly little window
eBay provide for editing your item. It's like trying to decorate your
hallway through the letterbox .... and I should know ... done it a few times
.... :o~

--
Neill {:o)
(Sarcoidorian)

Rob Morley

Nov 20, 2003, 7:34:33 PM11/20/03
Sarcoidorian <neill...@neilluk.karoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Is it just me or is anyone else Fecked off with the piddly little window
> eBay provide for editing your item. It's like trying to decorate your
> hallway through the letterbox .... and I should know ... done it a few times

Why don't you just write it in your editor of choice, then copy&paste?

Sarcoidorian

Nov 20, 2003, 7:40:20 PM11/20/03

> Why don't you just write it in your editor of choice, then copy&paste?

...be nice if eBay provided it in the first place ... I think they can spare
a penny or two to just make the window a little larger to make life a bit
easier .....

--
Neill {:o)
(Sarcoidorian)

Anthony Chapman

Nov 20, 2003, 8:13:52 PM11/20/03
In message <vrqnnbk...@corp.supernews.com>, Sarcoidorian
<neill...@neilluk.karoo.co.uk> writes

>...be nice if eBay provided it in the first place ..

Turbo Lister?

--
Anthony Chapman aka Scissorkicks

"Make me young..."

Sarcoidorian

Nov 21, 2003, 3:06:35 AM11/21/03
> Turbo Lister?

Yup ... Turbo Lister is okay for listing ... but it's editing afterwards
that's the pain.

--
Neill {:o)
(Sarcoidorian)

ColonelTupperware

Nov 23, 2003, 9:50:10 AM11/23/03
On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 08:06:35 -0000, "Sarcoidorian"
<neill...@neilluk.karoo.co.uk> employed a troop of monkeys to hit
keyboards to produce:

>> Turbo Lister?
>>

>Yup ... Turbo Lister is okay for listing ... but it's editing afterwards
>that's the pain.

Maybe, if you got it right in the 1st place ................. :-)

I always compose in an editor then upload. You can do this with a live
auction edit too. Just edit your original and then copy and paste the
html in to the edit window.

--
Colonel Tupperware
http://tinyurl.com/pjsa