The Truth

Ernie

Feb 21, 2012, 7:00:05 PM2/21/12
The truth passes through three stages. First, I post something. Then I
repeat the post a thousand times. Then you accept it as being true. Ernie

Ernie

Feb 21, 2012, 8:16:55 PM2/21/12
On Feb 21, 7:00 pm, "Ernie" <Ernie...@webtv.net> wrote:
> The truth passes through three stages.  First, I post something.  Then I
> repeat the post a thousand times.  Then you accept it as being true. Ernie

And the proven liar, crook and farrel from the www.hairlosshelp.com
snake oil site does it using my name. Now let the lying stupid whining
cowardly vile HUNKY of shit and convicted child molester go finger
herself, again. Ernie

%

Feb 21, 2012, 9:30:31 PM2/21/12
and ernie will be the finger