Hey Geniuses

Ernie

Dec 7, 2010, 8:13:04 PM12/7/10
I sent this to the geniuses at Mensa to ask them one simple question: Have
any of you cured male pattern hairloss?

I didn't think so (I did). Ernie

%

Dec 7, 2010, 8:36:36 PM12/7/10

i have hair so i don't care

Lil Abner

Dec 7, 2010, 8:58:52 PM12/7/10
I've cured it. Don't have it any more.

Antares 531

Dec 8, 2010, 8:31:36 AM12/8/10

My grandmother had an explanation for this kind of hair loss;

"As a man ages his hair roots grow deeper. If they encounter the
brain's gray matter, the hair will turn gray. If they grow into
nothing but stone where the brain should be, the hair will die and
fall out. ;-)"

Gordon

Ernie

Dec 8, 2010, 4:28:19 PM12/8/10
On Dec 8, 8:31 am, Antares 531 <gordonlrDEL...@swbell.net> wrote:

To see more silliness from asshole farrel and her willnots, go to the
www.hairlosshelp.com snake oil site. Ernie

%

Dec 8, 2010, 5:29:26 PM12/8/10

why do you come here to get abused

Marcus

Dec 8, 2010, 6:57:11 PM12/8/10
> >www.hairlosshelp.comsnake oil site. Ernie

> why do you come here to get abused

Asshole ernie believes she is getting the best of us. Crazier and
crazier. Marcus

Ernie

Dec 9, 2010, 1:32:53 PM12/9/10
On Dec 8, 6:57 pm, Marcus <marcus_cox2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Dec 8, 2:29 pm, "%" <pers...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Ernie wrote:

> > > To see more silliness from asshole farrel and her willnots, go to the
> > >www.hairlosshelp.comsnakeoil site. Ernie

> > why do you come here to get abused
>
> Asshole ernie believes she is getting the best of us. Crazier and
> crazier. Marcus- Hide quoted text -

We all know that asshole farrel is asshole ernie, and the old pussy is
the only she here. Ernie

%

Dec 9, 2010, 2:12:56 PM12/9/10

ernie gets abused some more

Marcus

Dec 9, 2010, 2:27:35 PM12/9/10
On Dec 9, 10:32 am, Ernie <eprimea...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 8, 6:57 pm, Marcus <marcus_cox2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > why do you come here to get abused
>
> > Asshole ernie believes she is getting the best of us. Crazier and
> > crazier. Marcus- Hide quoted text -

> We all know that asshole farrel is asshole ernie, and the old pussy is
> the only she here. Ernie

Once again, you are the one we call "asshole ernie". Farrel does not
even post here anymore. He stopped about 2003. He ismost likely 15-20
years younger than you *claim* to be, so for you calling him "the old
pussy" makes no sense. Marcus

Ernie

Dec 9, 2010, 8:31:58 PM12/9/10
> pussy" makes no sense. Marcus- Hide quoted text -

Whine on pussy. Ernie

%

Dec 9, 2010, 8:36:08 PM12/9/10

Marcus

Dec 10, 2010, 12:45:19 AM12/10/10

It is not a "whine', like your bitch ass with the "doctored pictures"
and "shell game" babble. I am just stating some facts. Sorry it upsets
your dream world. Marcus

Ernie

Dec 13, 2010, 10:14:21 AM12/13/10
> your dream world. Marcus- Hide quoted text -

asshole farrel cannot deny playing a shell game with some of my pics,
and doctoring others. She is trying to whine her way out of it again.
Now watch the old pussy deny who she is. Ernie

Marcus

Dec 13, 2010, 11:31:06 PM12/13/10

Asshole ernie tells a lie every time she calls me "farrel".

She does that, along with the babble about "doctored pictures" to take
away from the proven fact her snake oil hair loss scam does not work
for even one person.

Go ahead, ask her to post results from any of the supposed users of
her "method" and watch the excuses fly. Marcus