Re: 2nd RFD: create newsgroup uk.net.news.discussion

Tony

Dec 13, 2013, 6:59:20 AM12/13/13
On 2013-12-13, Stephen Thomas Cole <use...@stephenthomascole.com> wrote:
> Sara Merriman <sarame...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>> In article <memo.2013121...@postmaster.cix.co.uk>, Paul
>> Cummins <agree2...@spam.vlaad.co.uk> wrote:

>>> So was I. It seems this RFD, as with all of the others to date, are a
>>> narcissistic attempt to garner attention for the proponent, and have
>>> absolutely no measurable benefit to the hierarchy.
>>>
>>> This, IMO< is also supported by his false claim to be the
>>>
>>> And I for one am dismayed that the committee has not seen fit to correct
>>> or een publicly comment on this blatant lie.
>>
>> Yet you seem to support his idea that the Committee either has or
>> should have, powers beyond that which are granted by the electorate, by
>> saying that.
>
> I was told, essentially, by many folk, some who happen to be Committee
> members (although I am not suggesting that they were speaking *as*
> Committee members) to please myself re the social media initiative. So I
> am.
>
> I don't want to clutter this RFD thread with this, but will be happy to
> discuss with anybody in a new thread. As .discussion does not currently
> exist, I'd suggest .management as the best venue, although such would be
> outwith the charter of that group.
>
> Xposted, FUd.

Or, you could cover it in uk.net.

FU set.

--
Tony Evans
Seeking archives for uk.* from 1998 and older. Especially interested

Stephen Thomas Cole

Dec 13, 2013, 7:14:55 AM12/13/13
Let's give it a try!

--
Stephen Thomas Cole.
UK Usenet Head of Social Media and PR.

This post was sent from my iPhone, likely whilst walking, so may have typos
or bizarre auto-corrects.

Wymsey

Dec 13, 2013, 8:38:03 AM12/13/13
On Fri, 13 Dec 2013 11:59:20 +0000, Tony wrote:

>> Xposted, FUd.

Do we really want his FUD spread all over the internets? Best keep it on
one place as it's only a matter of time before he moves on to something
else.

--
M0WYM
Sales @ radiowymsey

Stephen Thomas Cole

Dec 13, 2013, 8:59:31 AM12/13/13
Wymsey <Gnom...@lympledger.co.uk> wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Dec 2013 11:59:20 +0000, Tony wrote:
>

>>> Xposted, FUd.
>
> Do we really want his FUD spread all over the internets? Best keep it on
> one place as it's only a matter of time before he moves on to something
> else.

Please don't abuse the net by over-riding perfectly valid FUs, Chaz.

Spike

Dec 13, 2013, 9:55:56 AM12/13/13
On 13/12/13 13:38, Wymsey wrote:

>>> Xposted, FUd.
>
> Do we really want his FUD spread all over the internets? Best keep it on
> one place as it's only a matter of time before he moves on to something
> else.

You should have set the FUs to alt.steve, a group found on a
thankfully-limited number of servers, and read by nobody who is anybody.

--
Spike