Reay, the Abuser in CHief - Project SHU

Paul Cummins

Jul 18, 2016, 6:00:18 AM7/18/16
Well, we now have irrefutable evidence that the m...@privacy.net forger is
none other than Brian Reay, the Inadequate Kentish Fuckwit.

This is the man who goes around newfroups making unwarranted and false
alleagtions about all and sundry, then when he doesn't get his way makes
increasingly alarming threats, but tries to reverse the situation when he
is attacked, involving police and othr authorities with "his side" and
relying on his status as an ex-teacher and freemason to demonstrate that
he is the wronged party.

A proven liar, a bully and a coward who has never once provided a single
shred of evidence to prove any of his maliciously false claims against
the others he acuses.

With one single exception, I haven't been replying to him for months, and
his increasingly desperate attempts to bring me bck into the conversation
have include even wilder lies, false claims and just pure malice.

It is not time for all right-thinking individuals her to deny this man
the oxygen of publicity.

Please implement Project SHUN on Brian Reay and any who support or quote
him.

--
Paul Cummins - Always a NetHead
Wasting Bandwidth since 1981

Brian Reay

Jul 18, 2016, 6:43:24 AM7/18/16
On 18/07/2016 11:00, Paul Cummins wrote:
> Well, we now have irrefutable evidence that the m...@privacy.net forger is
> none other than Brian Reay, the Inadequate Kentish Fuckwit.

Total nonsense.

You've been outed following one of your typical charades, in this case a
bogus claim the ICO were investing a case, and now you've come up with
this nonsense.

Cummins, you are a liar, pure and simple. You've no proof of any of your
claims.

Je Suis Class A

Jul 18, 2016, 1:52:04 PM7/18/16
On 18/07/2016 11:00, Paul Cummins wrote:

> Please implement Project SHUN on Brian Reay and any who support or
> quote him.

I've been implementing it for months OM. As proved by this his latest
balls up the man is clearly unhinged.

--
The maths teacher broke down in tears at the North West Wiltshire
Magistrates’ Court

Rambo

Jul 18, 2016, 4:27:05 PM7/18/16
On Mon, 18 Jul 2016 18:51:57 +0100, Je Suis Class A <f...@bar.com>
wrote:

>On 18/07/2016 11:00, Paul Cummins wrote:
>
>> Please implement Project SHUN on Brian Reay and any who support or
>> quote him.
>
>I've been implementing it for months OM. As proved by this his latest
>balls up the man is clearly unhinged.

Not just unhinged ....but dangling by a single screw.