Hello There!!!

1 view

😉 Good Guy 😉

Jul 31, 2021, 4:38:06 PM7/31/21

Is anyone living here? It's almost quiet so I wonder where are intelligent people spending time these days?

Try to see if you can read this message in full HTML/CSS glory!!!

I will soon start posting tutorials for embedding databases in your projects! You can then spy on people and make money out of it. Isn't that a wonderful idea? Let me know.

You have to understand that neo-Nazis are censoring these posts so if you are using E-September or aioe then you may not be able to read this particular posts. Frankly, who cares whether they are censoring or not. They are very sick people and there is no treatment for their "small penis syndrome".

--
Windows-10:	<news://freenews.netfront.net/alt.comp.os.windows-10>
  Windows-8:	<news://freenews.netfront.net/alt.comp.os.windows-8>

Google Groups:	<https://groups.google.com/g/microsoft.public.windowsxp.general>