[Status] [Minor] Hetzner: Intermittant routing problems to Hetzner (Open)

Andrews & Arnold

Feb 14, 2024, 4:24:05 AMFeb 14
Posted at 2024-02-14 09:18:18 GMT by Andrews & Arnold

_Started: 2024-02-13 19:00:00_
Hetzner is a German based server hosting provider. We have seen
intermittent problems in routing traffic to them in recent days.

_Update 14 Feb 2024 09:19:42_ The problem we see is that we send
traffic to Hetzner's routers via the LINX Internet Exchange, and
traffic goes no further. We have opened a ticket with LINX and with
Hetzner regarding this.

_Update 14 Feb 2024 09:20:52_ LINX say they have no reported problems
with Hetzner.

_Update 14 Feb 2024 09:20:57_ We have heard that another UK ISP may be
seeing similar problems with routing to Hetzner, but we've not been
able to verify this ourselves.

--
AAISP Status Feed

Andrews & Arnold

Feb 20, 2024, 5:40:06 AMFeb 20
Posted at 2024-02-14 09:18:18 GMT by Andrews & Arnold
Update #1: 2024-02-20 10:39:52 GMT