[Status] [PEW] LNS: Software upgrade on G.Gormless and Y.Witless (Open)

Andrews & Arnold

Feb 10, 2024, 12:48:05 PMFeb 10
Posted at 2024-02-10 17:42:26 GMT by Andrews & Arnold

_Started: 2024-02-11 04:00:00_
In the early hours of Sunday morning (4AM and 4:30AM) we will be
performing a software upgrade on G.Gormless and Y.Witless. This will
cause a drop for the small number of customers on these LNSs, but they
will reconnect quickly. This software add a bit more logging to aid our
diagnostics. _Update expected: 2024-02-11 10:00:00_

--
AAISP Status Feed

Andrews & Arnold

Feb 11, 2024, 3:48:05 PMFeb 11
Posted at 2024-02-10 17:42:26 GMT by Andrews & Arnold
Update #1: 2024-02-11 20:44:03 GMT