[Status] [PEW] Y.Witless: Lines on Y.Witless being moved off and Hardware replacments (Open)

Andrews & Arnold

Jan 22, 2024, 11:56:05 AMJan 22
Posted at 2024-01-22 16:54:21 GMT by Andrews & Arnold
Update #0: 2024-01-22 16:54:38 GMT

_Started: 2024-01-22 17:00:00_

This post is an "action point" related to the previously posted update
on our LNS situation: https://aastatus.net/42608

There are a small number of customer on the Y.Witless LNS, these will
be moved off in the early hours of Tuesday 23rd January.

Later that day, the hardware of Y.Witless, A.Gormless and B.Gormless
will be replaced. These three units will then be updated hardware with
an NVMe drives and with it's low-level debugging connector (JTAG)
connected so that we can gain further information upon any future
lockup.

_Update expected: 2024-01-22 11:00:00_

--
AAISP Status Feed

Andrews & Arnold

Jan 22, 2024, 12:00:05 PMJan 22
Posted at 2024-01-22 16:54:21 GMT by Andrews & Arnold
Update #1: 2024-01-22 16:57:59 GMT

_Started: 2024-01-22 17:00:00_

This post is an "action point" related to the previously posted update
on our LNS situation: https://aastatus.net/42608

There are a small number of customer on the Y.Witless LNS, these will
be moved off in the early hours of Tuesday 23rd January.

Later that day, the hardware of Y.Witless, A.Gormless and B.Gormless
will be replaced. These three units will then be updated hardware with
an NVMe drives and with it's low-level debugging connector (JTAG)
connected so that we can gain further information upon any future
lockup.

> The work to replace the hardware is not expected to impact the service.

Andrews & Arnold

Jan 23, 2024, 7:16:06 AMJan 23
Posted at 2024-01-22 16:54:21 GMT by Andrews & Arnold
Update #2: 2024-01-23 12:15:15 GMT

Andrews & Arnold

Jan 23, 2024, 9:32:05 AMJan 23
Posted at 2024-01-22 16:54:21 GMT by Andrews & Arnold
Update #3: 2024-01-23 14:27:45 GMT