[Status] [Minor] BT: Some BT lines dropped

Andrews & Arnold

Feb 6, 2024, 9:48:05 PMFeb 6
Posted at 2024-02-07 02:41:21 GMT by Andrews & Arnold
Update #0: 2024-02-07 02:42:20 GMT

_Started: 2024-02-07 00:40:00_
At around 00:40 we saw a number of BT circuits drop and reconnect. From
the pattern of the lines which dropped, it looks like something within
the BT network broke and re-routed traffic. We'll be in contact with BT
for more information regarding this.

_Update 7 Feb 2024 02:42:20_ Lines had reconnected by 00:45 _Update
expected: 2024-02-07 13:00:00_

--
AAISP Status Feed

Andrews & Arnold

Feb 7, 2024, 11:08:06 AMFeb 7
Posted at 2024-02-07 02:41:21 GMT by Andrews & Arnold
Update #1: 2024-02-07 16:07:57 GMT