[Status] [PEW] LNS: Moving some customers between LNSs (Open)

Andrews & Arnold

Feb 2, 2024, 9:40:05 AMFeb 2
Posted at 2024-02-02 14:36:15 GMT by Andrews & Arnold

_Started: 2024-02-03 01:00:00_
We are making plans to replace a few more of the "Gormless" LNSs with
FireBrick FB9000 models. In order to free up these LNSs we will be
moving the small number of customers that are currently on A, B & C
Gormless to other LNS. This will happen in the early hours of Saturday
and Sunday morning. _Update expected: 2024-02-05 10:00:00_

--
AAISP Status Feed

Andrews & Arnold

Feb 5, 2024, 1:24:06 PMFeb 5
Posted at 2024-02-02 14:36:15 GMT by Andrews & Arnold
Update #1: 2024-02-05 18:21:17 GMT